Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Design Notes, March 8- Engine Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes, March 8- Engine Update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2018 20:01:46   

March 03, 2018
Engine Update: 14.2.20

Hey there, heroes!

Engine v14.2.20 is now live.

Fix: X-Boosts in the Bank no longer stop working after relogging.

Fix: X-Boosts transferred from the Bank to inventory now work without requiring a relog.

My apologies for not catching and fixing the issue sooner.

Thank you all for playing and supporting DragonFable!

Tags: Verlyrus

Verly, permanent X-boosts now take up three inventory slots instead of one. Fix, please?

Formatted and tagged! ~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 3/10/2018 10:50:11 >
DF  Post #: 1
3/10/2018 10:00:06   

For the fix try the Deactivate and Reactivate and see if that helps.

I'm guessing this fix is then related to the "Found unlimited" popup at the start of each battle, so saying it found it either in your inventory or bank. Just to say I just went to the character selection screen and came back in (as I accidentally started a quest I didn't want to do yet) and then I stopped getting the pop up, so don't think it has been entirely fixed.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
3/10/2018 18:18:24   

^ I have tried. It doesn't work. Placing them in the bank and then retrieving them works for one login session, but the moment I log back in the next day my inventory is clogged with X-boosts again.
DF  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes, March 8- Engine Update
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition