Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: How did you come up with your character's name?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: How did you come up with your character's name?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2018 15:06:38   

After seeing the favourite arc thread get locked because there was already a thread about that, I have to ask: How has there not already been a thread about names? It seems such a common topic to discuss how your character got your name and stories behind it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
3/13/2018 15:06:50   

My character called what is called was named like that because I was not very creative back then its after the former Pope that died and after my name which means in latin poor or little or very little, feeble basically something that shows an defect of an person. Why did people named themselves from such an not faltering word in unknown probably as an cruel joke that became mainstream. But my character does not represent his name at all and I do like ironies so its perfect.
The problem with the name of my character was that not in caps well the first letter and did not looked like an name. But after I got an job and had money I could change the name and could do that which somehow encouraged me to care more about my char.
@above there where quite an lot of these threads the forum just deletes them after an while.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 3/13/2018 15:08:09 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
3/15/2018 3:16:07   

My username is from a time when i was dumb, clearly. My ingame name though is Seporlith/Neugdae depending on how long ive been playing the game. Seporlith comes from Sepulcher, the word not the character, lich which is self explained, however Seporlich didn't sound as good imo so i decided Seporlith sounds better, Sepulchure however did click with me as I like everything about him and he influenced my character direction. Neugdae is 1: based on my favorite animal 2:based on my native american nickname 3: the english spelling for the korean nickname my ex-fiancee gave me
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
3/15/2018 4:36:32   

I named my character Meta because at the time I was getting back into Dragonfable I was also getting into this series called Red vs. Blue and I was really into this one character named The Meta. My forum username was just Vaal's name with a few extra letters that I was originally going to use for this character a friend and I were creating for a story way back.

Yesterday's loss leads to folly
DF  Post #: 54
3/15/2018 5:43:28   

I named mine Penelope, just because I like the name.

I believe I first heard of that name from the dragon in one of the Barbie movie called 'Rapunzel'

Now that I think about it, I guess it's quite fitting to give her that name since this is DragonFable after all, lol.

DF Epic  Post #: 55
3/17/2018 1:30:59   

I always liked the name Veronica as a kid, thought it was pretty cool. So boom, my first online character was named Veronica. Yeah nothing too exciting lol
DF  Post #: 56
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: How did you come up with your character's name?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition