Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Favorite Story Arc/Moment (Spoilers)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Favorite Story Arc/Moment (Spoilers)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2018 12:22:40   

As far as my favorite arc, it has to be the Caitiff quest line. That took us to some dark and moving places. As far as my favorite moment, hands down: Tomix at the end (sniffle).
Post #: 1
3/12/2018 13:46:57   
King of Zards

From book 3: Caitiff/Gathering Shadows and Void Ship questlines. From book 1: Fire, Water, Earth and Darkness orb questlines and some standalone quests like the quest about Blackwyn Tomb/Asandar. Also Resident Sneevil chapter from Mogloween.
I can't name any specific single moment as my favorite.
Post #: 2
3/12/2018 14:16:40   

Gotta say the Rise of Nivalis saga. I'd love to see it finish but TA has been MIA for 2 years now. as for moments I don't really have one.

EDIT: Actually I can think of 1 moment, Jack getting dumped by Safiria, and I only pick this cause I can relate with the guy.

< Message edited by Hermitpriest -- 3/12/2018 14:18:14 >
DF  Post #: 3
3/12/2018 15:40:11   

My favourite moment ever is First Weaver ending (Especially the Lullaby which is modified version of real Polish Lullaby which i remember fondly.)
Favourite Saga definitely Tomix Saga.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/12/2018 16:44:05   
Chaosweaver Amon

In regards to Book 1, I'd go with either Ravenloss or The Fire War.

R.I.P Demento...nobody takes your death seriously enough imo...

I know Book 2 is less packed than 1 and 3, but I do love the Alexander saga, as well as the other quests involving Xan in the main storyline.

Book 3, so far, I loved the Tomix saga due to the expansion of weaving lore, but I'm going to refrain from committing to a favorite yet because I'm really loving all of the storylines that are currently ongoing, and I don't think it's fair to really judge any of them before they are complete.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
3/12/2018 16:47:18   

Darkness Orb saga will always have a special place in my heart. Also Mogloween.
Favorite moment? Meeting Falwynn!
DF  Post #: 6
3/12/2018 16:59:00   

Moment: Safiria putting the light rune on Frydae. Nothing ever could get close enough to make me have such a goosebump in DF (Serenity's corruption to Caitiff having the second seat. Although Safiria also made me admire her at that moment unlike Caitiff).
As for favourite saga, most probably Water Orb saga followed by Rise of Nivalis and then Final 13th or Gathering Shadows until Doom Dragon happened. The ending of Calamity was also nice tho because of some specific revelations.
Post #: 7
3/12/2018 17:39:30   
wild guy12

The Caitliff Saga really drove in those emotions, but my real favorite moment is The Beast where you have this battle with this strong creature not just physically but morally as well. After that Mogloween 2017 where it is official our character can body an entire army of Vampires and just call it another day. If the moment comes where The Hero has World of Cardboard speech then proceeds to body a previously powerful foe then that would be my favorite moment.
Post #: 8
3/12/2018 17:49:07   

Favorite arc? The original Elemental Orb saga, from the Shadows of Wind to the final fight against SMUDD, with the Ravenloss saga as close second. Favorite moment is- actually I'm torn between the moment in the return of Sek Duat where the dragon throws itself between him and us, or the Tomix saga Finale.
DF  Post #: 9
3/12/2018 19:35:47   

@Chaosweaver Amon

I'm not sure how accurate your statement in the spoiler box is, because reportedly, memories of that moment(thanks to a tweet by Dove saying that that would be the level of feels we would get if we lost) were a driving force that led us to beat the black winter war a day early and beat our WPM record. Seems to me that people took it very seriously......

My favorite saga so far is probably a tie between the Final 13th, and The Clashening. In my opinion, no saga so far has truly trumped the Final 13th in sheer sense of scale, or great moments, from us finally going up against Sepulchure 1v1(and losing miserably), to Drakath's out-of-nowhere betrayal and fusion with Fluffy, to even us meeting and battling and expy of Dr. Who. And The Clashening is great because of the humor throughout. The dynamic of Lim constantly trying to outdo Cysero's magic with science, and Cysero really just wanting nothimg more than to have fun science-ing with Lim is just so beautiful.

As for a favorite moment, I honestly think the little moments we spend just talking with our dragon about whatever probably take the cake. It's not some major heartwarming moment like Moroz asking if he and Jacek can be allowed to come back every Frostval, it's not a major epic moment light our final battle against the SMUDD or Caitiff, it's not something super emotional like the Tomix Saga finale, but the sheer simplicity of small moments where we just sit down with our dragon by a lake or on a cliff and just talk to them about... pretty much anything just do a wonderful job of showing how we're really never alone, and just how close our bond to our dragon is.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/12/2018 19:36:07 >
DF  Post #: 10
3/12/2018 19:55:57   
Wolf Rider

There is already a thread for your favorite and least favorite aspects of DragonFable. As both duplicate threads and list threads are not allowed, I am locking this.

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 3/12/2018 19:56:12 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Favorite Story Arc/Moment (Spoilers)
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition