Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I just got my first ever Ultra Rare GB! But...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> I just got my first ever Ultra Rare GB! But...
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2018 13:58:01   
Baalaz Mortem

Hey there,

I'm hoping somebody could lend a hand please, as the title says I got my first ever ultra rare golden gift box. But, while a good selection of these look and sound absolutely amazing (Seriously the art for some of this stuff!). I do wish to try and make the most of this as much as possible.
To help with any assistance my character stats and page are below.

I am aware that some things are there and needs a tidy up. It's still a W.I.P towards some suggestions I've had before.
Stat wise and character type will be focused as a Warrior which will later on become a hybrid with INT when I am able to do so.

Any help is appreciated.
AQ  Post #: 1
3/13/2018 6:51:59   

Honour, Hope, Love
AQ Pedia

If you're ever leaning towards INT with any intention to cast spells, either of the Bloodmages are fantastic choices. It helps that they're both FO armours as well, so you can hack away at will.

If you're looking for something 'here and now', Call Dunamis is great. He gives a flat 38% damage boost to melee attacks. I'm not too big a fan of spending GGBs on weapons, considering that that the available equipment in the game is generally sufficient.

Void of Nulgath is apparently good combined with the Zealot weapons, but there are too many FO Darkness Armours as it is.
AQ  Post #: 2
3/14/2018 13:56:32   
Baalaz Mortem

So it's best to opt for either of those Blood Mage Armours or the summon guest spell.
I think because I'm currently more melee orientated at the moment and will be for some time that it seems going for that particular guest to boost my melee output is most optimal. At least I think that's how I understand it, would you agree?
AQ  Post #: 3
3/14/2018 15:05:06   
High Paladin

Yes, if you are melee oriented the summon spell will do far more for you than the bloodmage armors.
AQ  Post #: 4
3/15/2018 4:22:24   
Baalaz Mortem

Awesome, thank you both for the assistance.
I'm going to be grabbing the summon guest spell.
AQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> I just got my first ever Ultra Rare GB! But...
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition