Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

16/03 New Quest - Sulen'eska Saga

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> 16/03 New Quest - Sulen'eska Saga
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2018 20:06:11   
Shadow X Ascendant

"Do You Guys Like Tea?" https://imgur.com/a/KCCJe Looks Like we are finally going to discover what will happen next hehe. May the discussion begin

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/14/2018 1:05:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/13/2018 20:28:31   

Instantly thought of Lady Celestia. I made myself sad. :c
(Are we ever gonna get to elaborate on her?)

Anywho, Lynn! Can't wait to see how badly the tea party'll end.
Post #: 2
3/13/2018 20:40:00   

Why yes, Lynn, I do like tea very much.

And yeah, I seriously want to know how Daddy-deus is going to react when he comes home to see that all of his guards are now just piles of bone lying on the ground and his daughter is having a tea party with his oldest enemy.
DF  Post #: 3
3/13/2018 21:20:39   

We know what happened to Celestia. She died, end of story.

As for the tea thing I'm certain weíre gonna fight something extremely deadly and REALLY big.
DF  Post #: 4
3/14/2018 1:16:48   

Daddyís probably a Necromancer so I doubt he cares. Also, being a connoisseur of tea, Iíd prefer more milk.
DF  Post #: 5
3/14/2018 3:31:31   
Shadow X Ascendant

Daddy's Much more than just a simple necromancer hehe.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/14/2018 3:35:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
3/14/2018 4:21:16   

Iím guessing itís something even weirder like Brendon Urieís transformation in Emperorís New Clothes or something. Also, why would you refuse a tea-party with Lynn, or even Falwynn for that matter. But Iím guessing that Lynnís a huge part of the story.

Edit @below,
Wait a second, could Lynn and her dad be... be... uh...

Gravelynn and Sepulchure (Amadeus, now)??? Okay wow, Iím stupid for not thinking of that... But, will that explain something-about Lynaria? The girl who Seppy spoke about before his hiatus?

If it is, Iím gonna give my self a huge pat on the back. (which, mind you, is hard hor blue 🐴 horses, and probably hurts with our horse-shoes, too)

So, with hermitís question theory about the boss, could it possibly be him?

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 3/14/2018 4:36:17 >
DF  Post #: 7
3/14/2018 4:57:09   

BluuHorseOfficial: You got that right. We saw Lynn with Gramercy in Seppy's fortress int he final 13th. She is known (via AQ, iirc) to be his (adopted, in DF) daughter.
Also, (not exactly relevant, but) since the end of the Calamity saga, we know that Seppydeus is Seppydeus (Amadeus is Sepulchure. Well, I guess now it's more accurate to say Valen).

So yeah, in short, Lynn (Gravelynn)'s father is Sepulchure.

Btw, do you think that the hero even realized that Deus is Seppy? I mean, we saw him going DMK for a second, and he called us "hero". That plus asking us not to tell, so I assume we know, but a staff confirmation might be nice.

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 3/14/2018 5:50:39 >
DF  Post #: 8
3/14/2018 5:02:08   

^I am pretty sure that hero didn't understand that he is Seppy. If they did, they would never be so calm about it at all.
Post #: 9
3/14/2018 5:05:37   

I did say "his oldest enemy" when referring to the hero. We've known since the calamity finale that Seppy and Amadeus are one and the same, hence the new nickname that's been getting thrown around occasionally: "Seppydeus".

Well, I guess now it's more accurate to say Valen

Again, that is entirely inaccurate, because nowhere in Dragonfable has he ever been said to be Valen. And again, I have to point out Dove's statement: If you want to learn more about Dragonfable's Sepulchure, look in Dragonfable. He's telling us not to look at other games for info about the Sepulchure of this game. In Dragonfable, there is no such person as Valen. We don't know who Sepulchure was before he became Sepulchure in this specific universe.

Btw, do you think that the hero even realized that Deus is Seppy? I mean, we saw him going DMK for a second

Pretty sure that at that moment, our attention was focused completely on the fact that our dragon had just turned into a human child of glow-y whiteness.
DF  Post #: 10
3/15/2018 13:25:50   
wild guy12

Being worried for our, precious baby, dragon was a good distraction, but seeing how Sep was our main enemy I think the Hero would at least have noticed something familiar especially when Amadeus mention Doom spirits/weapons after "healing" them.
Post #: 11
3/15/2018 13:34:21   

Considering our enemy in that saga was a Doom Weapon, though, and that doom weapons are a nuisance to theHero as well. Not to mention, the Hero is pretty naive. And xelessarx brings up a good point. The Hero and Sepulchure were bitter enemies, just like you yourself said. If they had noticed or figured out that Amadeus was Sepulchure, they would not have been very calm about the situation. Remember how they reacted when they first met Konnan in book 2 upon realizing who they were? And how they met Jaania in the Gala? Grudges are not something the Hero is unfamiliar with.
DF  Post #: 12
3/15/2018 13:35:30   
Da Awesomancer

@wild guy Except our dear hero isn't exactly known for being the most perceptive fellow around. It's quite easy to understand them not being able to figure out Amadeus's not-so-secret identity.

< Message edited by Da Awesomancer -- 3/15/2018 13:36:17 >
DF AQW  Post #: 13
3/15/2018 13:57:55   

Btw guys hereís a tweet
DF  Post #: 14
3/15/2018 14:10:54   

@Da Awesomancer, Amadeus practically even revealed it himself, and the hero didnít try to press on. Not that Amadeus would have given him/her time, but they wouldíve thought, at the least.
DF  Post #: 15
3/15/2018 14:31:46   

Yeah, that's probably the scene where the Hero figures it out. And they're going to be incredibly confused.
DF  Post #: 16
3/16/2018 1:40:14   

Unfortunately Iím guessing itís a cutscene quest this time, too. Oh, well. But itís for the best (Epoch) anyway.
DF  Post #: 17
3/16/2018 4:36:00   
Shadow X Ascendant

Maybe will come the Lucky Day Storybook too, since will be Lucky Day in the other games too
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
3/16/2018 11:18:39   

I really hope there is a fight between the hero and Lynn's father

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 19
3/16/2018 12:11:04   
Shadow X Ascendant

^ Are you crazy? If sepulchure was impossible to beat before, just think now that he absorbed all doom essence in our dragon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
3/16/2018 13:48:24   

Yeah but Seppy doesn't have his doom knight armour, his skeletal dragon or his sword. Though he does the crazy demonic form so if the hero fights him like that it would be pretty awesome.

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 21
3/16/2018 15:41:37   

^And without his sword, he was still able to fight on par with Dragon Drakath, who was stronger than our dragon.

I mean, yes, he's de-powered since then, but like Ascendant said, he did absorb all of the doom energy from our dragon. And do you remember what our dragon was able to do with said doom energy?
DF  Post #: 22
3/16/2018 15:55:23   
Baron Dante

^Uh, pretty sure he had his sword until after Drakath was dead and was swiftly slammed to the ground.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/16/2018 16:18:23   

@Baron Danteóthe gods have spoken

And yeah, youíre right. He did have his sword at given time. It was stabbed through his chest from where he retrieved it again. Iím pretty sure there are no battle animations for Seppy (or DmKs in general) without the sword (or a weapon in general), which means that thereís no way Seppy wouldíve been seen without it.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 3/16/2018 16:20:55 >
DF  Post #: 24
3/16/2018 17:03:32   

Hm. I must have mis-remembered that then.....

Other point still stands, though. He absorbed a LOT of power from our dragon. And the Hero most likely still won't stand a chance against him, even after the Orb buffs we've gotten.
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> 16/03 New Quest - Sulen'eska Saga
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition