Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

"Lock" And "Key" Goals ??

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> "Lock" And "Key" Goals ??
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/24/2018 14:04:29   
Shadow X Ascendant

Since almost everyone have already found all the eggs in the new release , and watched the cutscenes, new questions have made up, we have seen Lock And Key in "Leftovers" quest last year.

spoiler:

But now we finally talked to them, and.... why they need a strand of the hero's hair? and for what purpose we are going need the 13 Leaf Clover In the Future?
Answers lead to new questions....

As the release this refers to is still fairly recent and not everyone will have played through the cut-scenes yet, please use spoiler tags when discussing it! Tags added. ~Starflame13

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/24/2018 14:34:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
3/24/2018 14:28:00   
Greyor_42

spoiler:

I don't think that was hair. It was gold, and my character's hair is white.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/24/2018 14:35:07 >
DF  Post #: 2
3/24/2018 14:31:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

My character's Hair is golden, Ascended Spikes, so is a bit confusing :v

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/24/2018 14:39:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/24/2018 14:43:03   
Sanani

spoiler:

It is always golden no matter of hair color so it is possibility it was soulthread of us.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/24/2018 14:45:49   
Shadow X Ascendant

^
spoiler:

That can make sense, i watched this cutscene 2 times, and in both times i was using Master Soulweaver

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/24/2018 14:46:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
3/24/2018 16:26:49   
Hermitpriest

spoiler:

Thing is though, our soul and soulthreads are blue.
DF  Post #: 6
3/24/2018 17:07:26   
RobertShadow

I believe that their goal has something to do with Friday the 13th.

Firstly, the item we get is a 13 Leaf Clover. 13
Secondly, the next Friday the 13th is in April.

But this is just my opinion. I might be wrong.
Post #: 7
3/25/2018 11:45:47   
anime_rpg

Yes, my hair is blonde ascended spikes as well so I was confused until I saw other's posts.
Considering the quest reward and that the next is in April, I think we will find out more soon.

A little vague to avoid Spoiler tags but anyone who has completed it should know what I mean.

Really looking forward to next week's release, whether it continues this story or is just a separate quest. (Guessing because of the date they may change their end of month release schedule slightly.)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
3/25/2018 11:51:22   
HellsWolf666

@RobertShadow - that could be right but on the other hand think about the future where friday the 13th won't fall right after lucky day - how will players be able to get a supposed key item when the quest to obtain it only comes once a year or if a player wasn't able to unlock the duo quest on time...
if anything id say that this will be related to the next lock & key quest( probably lucky day again so you would be able to get the clover) or maybe it will unlock some kind of a merge shop in the near future.

spoiler:

As for why the hair they took was golden, i thought it was an artistic choice to make it more visible that they took it or that making it CC in a cut scene is just a real pain to do.
DF AQW  Post #: 9
3/25/2018 12:15:13   
Shadow X Ascendant

Next week will be march revitalization and 06/04 will be the 4th board of inn challenge. maybe we will see the continuation only in friday 13th

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/25/2018 12:16:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
3/25/2018 12:41:42   
BluuHorseOfficial

spoiler:

Actually, maybe the 13 Leaf Clover is just an Item up for merge, otherwise itíd be unfair. The war may not be permanent, though, like most older Ft13 wars were, so itís beat we hold onto it for a super-rare weapon/item, possibly with heightened crit like WSoD or Magic Def or something? The Devs HAVE recently been making updates that kinda help you with the challenges. :)
DF  Post #: 11
3/26/2018 17:04:34   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

Although considering this third quest was just a cutscene, could be they just add this cutscene on the F13 for players to catch up. I wouldn't mind a small quest's finale becoming avaible for all 1 month later.
DF AQW  Post #: 12
3/26/2018 17:16:55   
Shadow X Ascendant

What if in next board of Inn challenges in the start of april, will be against Lock and Key, and this Clover is required to open The reward shop?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/26/2018 17:48:23   
Greyor_42

It's unlikely that the clover item is actually required for anything, considering it's seasonal. Especially not opening up a shop.
DF  Post #: 14
3/26/2018 23:56:54   
mahasamatman

Actually, I thought the clover might protect us from consequences of losing the next war (if we do). Y'know, being 13, and lucky and all.
Or it might help with the next April fools' quest.
DF  Post #: 15
3/27/2018 6:05:48   
Flabagast

^ Keep in mind that 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number...

What could possibly go wrong?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> "Lock" And "Key" Goals ??
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition