Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Your Hero's Look

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Your Hero's Look
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2018 11:08:14   
Arcturus96

So what do you do for your Hero? Do you like them to look like a paragon of goodness with your colors customized a certain way, or maybe an evil DeathKnight? Me personally, I either go DoomKnight with no helmet or Ascendant colorized to match the DmK color scheme. I like to look like I'm using evil things for good.
Post #: 1
3/30/2018 11:35:17   
Shadow X Ascendant

Wait Today's Release, i will make my "Void Rift Soulweaver"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
3/30/2018 11:43:11   
Greyor_42

Well, I used to color custom my character to have purple base with a black-ish grey trim, but for roleplaying purposes, I changed ot to a really ligh, grey-ish blue, and cyan(My character is a paladin who fell and became a DeathKnight before getting frozen by Jaania, and those 5 years affected his magic, making him an Icebound Revenant). The changes were made so that his eyes were more "icy" in color after thawing, to fit the theme(I also change his hair to white, as another change caused by the freezing, and also to match IBR's eyebrows).
DF  Post #: 3
3/30/2018 11:56:27   
requiem.exe

My hero is constantly changing clothes, but there are a few I use the most often. Since the shadowwalker hair came out, I've been putting that with almost everything, though. The classes I most use for looks are Classic Soulweaver, Ascendant, Pyro, and AoT.

Thanks to the color custom Atrea class, I mostly use a dark blue with a tint of purple to it on the Ascendant, pairing it with Atrea Dream Wings and the Shadowwalker hair. I use the Shadowwalker Timescythe with it, so that there's a strong "space" theme in the weapons, back, and the hairpins. I also like using Nightweaver wings with Warlic's staff and the Shadowwalker hair on my Pyromancer, and the Necro paragon cape and shadow hair on my Soulweaver.

As far a theme, since I spam the shadowwalker hair so much, I look like a heroic shampoo commercial. "Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's shadow walking". Speaking of shadow walking, I like to use the Hidebehind on my Shadowwalker. A little shadowy darkness friend. I like to make my character into whatever I think looks neat, which results in either a lot of dark colors or rich ones. My Paladin uses golden wings I can't recall the name of and I've been thinking about trying out Dave's wings on my Ascended ChickenCow.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
3/30/2018 12:48:30   
Hermitpriest

I just always use purple because of the eye color link.
DF  Post #: 5
3/31/2018 16:56:32   
Dracat6097

Well, I use the kathool adept with paragon helm, groundhog wings and the doom dragon scythe, for my secondary account I use Pyromancer without helmet, necro paragon cape and chaos moon stave.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
3/31/2018 17:20:37   
GammaCavy

My hero has always been turquoise and purple. When I can I accessorize to match those colors, taking the Jova's Wrath for a top weapon. Even my dragon is in those colors, but where my Armour is primarily purple with turquoise trim, he is mostly turquoise with purple wings. When I'm not in those colors, I'm a normal SW, in black with violet Spirit Looms.
DF  Post #: 7
3/31/2018 23:23:31   
BeautyJester

I went for the look that revolve around Vanilla Ice Katana. End up with this red, white and grey theme. Sorta like ice and fire. LOVED IT.
Post #: 8
3/31/2018 23:57:41   
Shadow X Ascendant

Here's My "Void Rift Soulweaver" , A soulweaver born from a soul in the Void Planes. https://imgur.com/a/ygJCm

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/1/2018 0:03:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/1/2018 13:37:11   
Lord Run
Banned

enjoy my hero http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=1409381
Post #: 10
4/8/2018 0:37:42   
PurgeXZ

My dude: http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=41375039

Originally, I started off with a silver-yellow color scheme, prior to me getting a DA. After, I switched between Black and red, black and gold, but I settled on Black and Blue. My Dragon's name is Noctis (Came up with that while playing Final Fantasy XV).
Post #: 11
4/8/2018 0:59:49   
Magician Valkyria

My Hero changes hairstyles often to represent her maturing and growing. Her base color was originally lavendar with white trim. Her hair was white for years right before caitiff stole Draco. At first her hair was white with a braid to represent innocence and unfamiliarity. After being frozen it was then changes to extremely long hair. After Draco was taken, her hair changed to short curly hair and the base coat when from lavendar to black with a lavendar trim to express mourning and a sudden serious demeaner amongst the hero. After the caitiff saga, the look was kept and the hero now has a more mature and serious look.
DF  Post #: 12
4/8/2018 6:58:35   
Azyrinthia

Doom and Destiny? https://i.imgur.com/Yijhh95.png
AQ DF  Post #: 13
4/8/2018 7:42:30   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I tend to stick with a black and grey CC Riftwalker, and use the Chaosweaver helm, to get as close to Chaosweaver as possible (without having to buy EnTropy). Though currently I have it changed for the Spring Set contest.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 14
4/10/2018 0:43:25   
GammaCavy

Azyrintha, I love your pair! They're striking together, magnificent!

My Haelon's base colors are turquoise and purple, but since Tomix died she's been exclusively a Soulweaver, in honor of him, so those colors are never seen anymore.

< Message edited by GammaCavy -- 4/10/2018 0:44:40 >
DF  Post #: 15
4/11/2018 16:34:12   
necro emperor

The CC Soulweaver release might be your thing, GammaCavy, if you ever began to seriously miss the turquoise and purple.

Anyway. my character's getup uses a black and red CC Evolved DL, the colours specifically chosen with the help of a hex colour picker I downloaded online to make sure it was a 100% perfect fit for his fixed colour Sneegion Armet helm, then I topped it off with a pair of old Dark Sandwarrior Wings which I impulsively bought five years ago. I'm quite pleased with how it all turned out.

Now I just need to scrounge together some RL funds to buy DCs for a name change. :p
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
4/12/2018 19:05:36   
Holyemperor

Always wanted to share my hero.
Post #: 17
4/12/2018 19:44:07   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Holyemperor, Your character looks an "Ascended Awe-Phoenix Lord" set, Amazing!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
4/12/2018 22:18:50   
GammaCavy

Eh, CC Soulweaver looks awful in those colors, so I'll stick with the black of it's basic version.
DF  Post #: 19
4/13/2018 1:12:21   
elcidIII

just a necro paragon with a friendly smile
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Your Hero's Look
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition