Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 5 days to the next Friday 13th

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: 5 days to the next Friday 13th
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2018 22:29:28   
TFS

Oh, my mistake. I'm still pretty sure that's Zorbak, though.
DF  Post #: 26
4/9/2018 23:36:52   
megakyle777

Me: Wakes up from nightly sleep

Goes to look at what everyone is on about.

Sees hockey mask.

"OH GOD NOT AGAIN!"

Sees Zorbak scar and signature blue.

..."If you asked me 10 years ago if I would ever have thought I would be glad to see Zorbak try and invade Falconreach with his hockey mask skeletons and mask, I would have laughed in your face... but now? I welcome it. It's a nice change."
DF  Post #: 27
4/10/2018 0:31:34   
GammaCavy

Oh good, it's just Zorbak.
Laryngitis is really annoying, but I'm getting better daily so I should be able to fight by the time the War begins- if it is a war, rather than something else. Whatever the devs feel like, I'm up for it.
DF  Post #: 28
4/10/2018 8:14:37   
Flabagast

^ That's some admiral spirit.

Personally, if it does turn out to be Baron Valtrith, I'd see it as a grand opportunity to properly avenge Serenity's death. I really wouldn't mind breaking another mask of his.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
4/10/2018 10:33:56   
Cedrei

Ooh, time for war!

Been a looooong while since I posted on the forums, huh? Well, I'm hyped for war if my war Discord bot gets finished in time! I'm a bit disappointed in getting another Hockey Mask war though... I had hoped that we would be able to finally move on from that now that Caitiff was defeated, and get something new and creative for our F13s. I mean, look at book 2, there we had something totally different for the F13s, why couldn't we get that again? Also, this is even more important now that all wars we get are F13 wars.

Well, a war is a war, and as the warmonger I am, I am very hyped for this! Now, I'm going to go back to working on the bot and DFWC... I kinda (not really though) think I'll need to isolate myself in a bunker far from the Internet to get that done in time... Aside from the fact that that wouldn't work either since I'll need the Internet to work on them =P

Formerly known as Zekrom5.

The DFWC and the chart!
DF  Post #: 30
4/10/2018 11:28:29   
Shadow X Ascendant

4 days, so it means that will be in saturday 14th instead of Friday 13th?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
4/10/2018 11:34:34   
dragon_monster

quote:

Ooh, time for war!

Been a looooong while since I posted on the forums, huh? Well, I'm hyped for war if my war Discord bot gets finished in time! I'm a bit disappointed in getting another Hockey Mask war though... I had hoped that we would be able to finally move on from that now that Caitiff was defeated, and get something new and creative for our F13s. I mean, look at book 2, there we had something totally different for the F13s, why couldn't we get that again? Also, this is even more important now that all wars we get are F13 wars.

Well, a war is a war, and as the warmonger I am, I am very hyped for this! Now, I'm going to go back to working on the bot and DFWC... I kinda (not really though) think I'll need to isolate myself in a bunker far from the Internet to get that done in time... Aside from the fact that that wouldn't work either since I'll need the Internet to work on them =P

Really confused here I could swear there was someone else who made the DFWC and I am confident in my memory.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
4/10/2018 12:15:28   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

Take a look at Cedrei's signature. That ought to clear up some confusion.
DF  Post #: 33
4/10/2018 13:02:58   
lastspartan

After seeing Dove's design more im really looking forward for what ever we are thrown out way .

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 34
4/10/2018 13:05:12   
Cedrei

I specifically made sure to put the signature there just since I thought people would be confused why I said that it was me who developed the DFWC... Seems like it wasn't enough though =P
DF  Post #: 35
4/10/2018 13:13:41   
dragon_monster

Honestly if I do not see the avatar and the name I can not place one without the other so the name did not helped me that much. I have problems with remembering names so I have to associate them with something to remember. In you case it was the dragon picture but I am not very sure. Without it it was hard to know who you are.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
4/10/2018 15:23:40   
Cedrei

Yep, I used to have a doom dragon pfp, back from the time when I was an edgy 12-year-old =P

I don't really like changing profile pictures since I can relate to the feeling of being confused as to who is who when they do =P But I started to get really annoyed at having that picture, so in the end, I decided to change... And then I got inactive on the forums for a while, and then I changed my name here, and then I kept being inactive... So you forumites never really got a chance to get used to it =P

Anyway, on the topic of war: Ascendant is very right that the date seems off in the DN... It was posted on April 9th, and 5 days from then would be April 14th. The DN was posted at about 12:30 (during the day) server time yesterday (Between 12:32 and 12:37 to be exact, thanks auto-DN-posting Discord bot), so it's not just that it was posted at a weird time... Does this mean that the war will indeed be delayed one day, or was it just a mistake?
DF  Post #: 37
4/10/2018 15:55:55   
Kashlikaro

...I'm all good for fighting Zorbak's hockey team.
DF  Post #: 38
4/10/2018 19:40:18   
Greyor_42

Seems like it might be another beach invasion, 'cuz in Dove's latest preview tweet, there's a snorkeler among the undead.

Edit: And a palm tree with shades. And the skeleton has an umbrella.

Edit again: Wait, those aren't shades, they're Zorbak ears!

......Zorbak ears?

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/10/2018 19:42:56 >
DF  Post #: 39
4/10/2018 20:22:35   
Arcturus96

You know, I honestly wouldn't mind fighting the Baron again. To me, he represents a more serious-ish villain. Not that I don't appreciate puns and humor, I do, but I also appreciate something like Caitiff (I use this saga as an example often because, in my opinion, it is the single best piece of story the DF team has ever produced) and how edgy and serious it was.
Post #: 40
4/10/2018 22:13:32   
TFS

So... Spring break-themed war?
DF  Post #: 41
4/10/2018 22:22:05   
Shadow X Ascendant

More Like another Undead Invasion War By Zorbak..... Tomix/Dove hates spring... and they're coming to us........ https://imgur.com/a/tbvmK

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/10/2018 22:27:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
4/11/2018 9:15:42   
BluuHorseOfficial

Im hoping we have a fun, light-hearted war, because... well, weve waded through a hige puddle of sludge reecntly with Jaysun. However, if its something new and unique, and not the same stuff on repeat with Id be happy to get back to Valty, too :)
DF  Post #: 43
4/11/2018 16:42:12   
necro emperor

Scuba diver... and undead...

Gah! I knew we should have done something, something, about those ancient dragon remains in the bay!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
4/11/2018 17:09:45   
Shadow X Ascendant

Oh guys, Look at That creature Flying above the red skeleton Thing, he haven't seen it in "Caitiff" Cutscene (If we bring the Scrap Cloak with us) ?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
4/12/2018 19:43:40   
GammaCavy

^ You're right, it does look familiar.

- Necro emperor ...Scuba diver?

I'm with blue horse, hoping it'll be light heated, not as heavy as the 13'th 13'th and all the sludge with Jaysun's quests, everything he set in motion. Please Tomix, please do not feast on the tears of the players this time!
DF  Post #: 46
4/12/2018 20:00:43   
LurkBlackSmith

It looks like the possessive squirrel that was used.

So will the squirrel that says No. Reappear again and just in front of the possessive squirrel said No again in which the possessive squirrel collides with a figuratively/metaphoric wall?
DF  Post #: 47
4/12/2018 20:02:52   
Greyor_42

@Gammacavy

he's talking about the slime wearing a snorkel and goggles in the tweet that Dove had posted.

Also, the flying thing probably looks familiar because it's the squirrel that the trees throw as an attack. Though, I now have a really messed up theory that they're all the same squirrel. Specifically the one that says "no". It only makes sense that that one dang squirrel it the cause for so much of our grief.

quote:

Squirrel: No(no happiness).

Anyways, tomorrow is the big day, so I spent today preparing, and farmed all the way from Binding Blinding Light of Destiny to Penultimate Blinding Light of Destiny. I never want to farm another destiny weapon again now.......

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/12/2018 20:05:38 >
DF  Post #: 48
4/12/2018 20:14:09   
dragon_monster

I do not bother with that I have light of destiny and gets stronger against undead. I only bother if its an doom weapon to ubgrade who knows tomorrow we might get another doom ubgrade chance. Small chance as its very strong right now very very strong any damage ubgrade and goes to OP status I do not see the problem but you know balance is important for some even its an single player game.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
4/12/2018 20:18:52   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Greyor_42 Are you sure that will be Tomorrow and not on saturday? on Day 9Th April, It was Saying "5 Days" . 9+5 = 14
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: 5 days to the next Friday 13th
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition