Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Seppy's heart (Spoilers)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Seppy's heart (Spoilers)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2018 17:49:25   
Arcturus96

So I recently replayed the "Tea for Three" Quest, and after rereading Seppy's journal I am getting the distinct feeling that there's a part of him that's still good. Aside from his daughter, his journal mentions how he took his power to save someone and how he learned his lesson that this kind of power costs too much. It ALMOST seems like he's becoming a half-way good guy. PREDICTION: He will become good at the end of Book 3 and sacrifice himself to save us, causing Gravelynn to blame us for her dad's death and become evil. Or something like that.
Post #: 1
4/9/2018 18:01:06   
Greyor_42

quote:

his journal mentions how he took his power to save someone

No, it didn't, and we already know why he took the power of a DoomKnight: because he lost something important to him, and was under the mindset that if he was stronger, he wouldn't have.
DF  Post #: 2
4/9/2018 18:44:34   
mahasamatman

I think he might eventually be on our side (against greater threats, at the least), and possibly realize that nothing of what happened to him was actually our fault. Plus, we'll be nice to Lynn.

However, I don't think he'll go as far as sacrificing himself for anyone but his daughter.

I do think he might eventually share some inside rose information with us- for his own purposes probably.
DF  Post #: 3
4/9/2018 21:48:09   
rater202

If nothing else, he's probably the most knowledgeable there is about Doom. The Stranger will be back eventually and ourDoom Weapon is canonically trying to corrupt us.

Also being a Werewolf is oddly similar to being corrupted by Doom, according to Chaney--that's why his research notes are needed to upgrade the Doom Weapons.

Seppy is a (former) Doom Knight and Leader of Shadow Scythe and is himself trying to expunge himself of Doom Influence.

I wonder if he and Chaney could help each other out with their respective predicaments? I mean, we are due back in Amityvale eventually.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
4/10/2018 4:05:30   
Kashlikaro

Seppy was never completely 'evil' anyway, at one point, there was the question of: "Is he wearing the DoomKnight armour, or is the DoomKnight armour wearing him?". At this point, I think he just wants to be back to normal and just leave the spotlight to live quietly, but can't right now and therefore has to be disguised high-profile. He's not looking for forgiveness for his mistakes (probably can't forgive himself, which is why he's outright shocked that our Hero is being amiable to him - after so long, he just doesn't understand anymore but I'd give him time), but it seems pretty clear from everything he, well, hasn't for the past 5+ years that he's, well, done.

About your prediction, I'd say that they'll probably follow that, he'll try sacrificing himself, but then our Hero returns the favour for saving our Dragon by saving him. Our Hero hasn't been doing a very good job of saving people on their own for awhile, it'd be good to have that. Also, seeing the look on Seppy's face would be golden.
DF  Post #: 5
4/10/2018 4:13:48   
mahasamatman

Kashlikaro: Oh, that would be REALLY great. Saving Seppy, while he wants to be sacrificed? Sounds like one of the best scenes DF could possibly have.
DF  Post #: 6
4/10/2018 6:50:59   
dragon_monster

I wonder could Seppy be cured of his corruption with the werewolf curse? He will probably be an hell of an powerful werewolf for that matter since the corrupted light that makes an werewolf is gonna multiply like hell to gobble the darkness. He might even grow an heart and fix his spinal cord thanks to the regenerative powers of an werewolf. There is the problem of controlling himself but Chaney could do it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
4/10/2018 12:12:13   
Greyor_42

^Chaney did it with ministrations of Thursday's blood, though, not through any willpower of his own.
DF  Post #: 8
4/10/2018 12:15:38   
dragon_monster

Never said why I just said there is an way for him to keep his sanity or more as an werewolf. But lets go with sanity first.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
4/10/2018 21:47:09   
Luks

Lynn's cuteness is already the cure for his sanity. Who can say "no" to those innocent, sparkly eyes of her's?
DF AQW  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Seppy's heart (Spoilers)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition