Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

DeathKnight Corruption/Bug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DeathKnight Corruption/Bug
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/11/2018 15:05:25   
Arcturus96

So two things. I've noticed recently that the Hero's Doom Weapon is canonically corrupting him/her over time. Can the same be said for the Death Knight equipment the Hero uses? The comments on the items say that they are not longer keeping us warm and the shadows grasp us, even though we are not cursed according to Sir Malifact. Also, the armor appears to be bugged in cutscenes. Whenever your eyes close, they stay closed unit you log out.
Post #: 1
4/11/2018 15:58:14   
Shadow X Ascendant

But the corruptions of Doom Weapons and Doomknight are highly more intense than Deathknight's
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
4/11/2018 16:27:54   
Arcturus96

^So then basically the DK's corruption can be resisted and the armor used for good, whereas the Doom Weapons and DmK eventually can't?
Post #: 3
4/11/2018 16:39:08   
Greyor_42

^Yep. With DK, the corruptions is more that we're being completely shrouded in darkness physically. Whereas with DmK, it's both physical and mental, and by the time you're fully a DmK and have the armor, it's too late, and you're a puppet of the shadowscythe, unless someone can remove the weapon from you.

Also, that's a pretty weird bug you noticed. Personally, I hadn't seen it before......

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/11/2018 16:40:24 >
DF  Post #: 4
4/11/2018 17:36:57   
Shadow X Ascendant

While beign a Necromancer The hero also is not corrupted , he is only a Darkness Magic and Undead Reviver Mage, DeathKnight is just a Necromancer That wields a Sword and uses some Healing-Self Magic. Remember Darkness is Not Evil, Darkness is part of our world, just same as Light, The Evil, counter of Good, is born from an essence called "Miasma".

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/11/2018 17:37:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/11/2018 18:21:14   
Greyor_42

quote:

The Evil, counter of Good, is born from an essence called "Miasma".

Ummmm, where are you getting this from?
DF  Post #: 6
4/11/2018 18:37:07   
Shadow X Ascendant

You already Heard about a book called "The Necronomicon - The Book of Dead Names" ?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/11/2018 22:50:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
4/11/2018 19:03:49   
Greyor_42

^

All right, I'll be more specific:

Where in DragonFable are you getting that from? Because the Necronomicon has never even been mentioned as far as I'm aware. Nor has "Miasma".

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/11/2018 19:04:41 >
DF  Post #: 8
4/11/2018 19:10:13   
Shadow X Ascendant

Well, In DragonFable i haven't seen....... Yet.... Just To not Mix "Evil" and "Darkness" , They aren't same exactly thing. And the Only "Miasmal" Thing in The Game is the First Essence that B.M. Moglin sells.. Oh Thanks for remind me of DK, there's (maybe) a war coming, i will farm the 70 Atealan Armaments i need for Lv 80 Esselence staff, Then i will need only need 100 D. Medals. I Farm thing with DK.
Edit - Done, Now only rests the Medals

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/11/2018 21:40:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/11/2018 22:12:12   
Arcturus96

So then in the DF world, elements like Light and Dark are neither good or bad, just neutral, meaning you can theoretically have a good Death Knight and evil Paladin?
Post #: 10
4/11/2018 22:16:58   
Shadow X Ascendant

Exactly, Even our own Heroes says, (Quest - Are Rocks Evil?)

King Alteon: Magic is evil...
Hero: NOT ALL MAGIC!
Hero: Pardon the yelling...
Hero: Not all magic is evil!
King Alteon: Then dangerous! Magic is dangerous!
Hero: Rocks are also dangerous! Are rocks evil?
Hero: Your Highness, magic is a tool.
Hero: And tools are not dangerous or evil by themselves. They are dangerous only by those who use them with that intent.
King Alteon: ...
Hero: Magic is not evil... nor good. People are.
Hero: Please think on that...
King Alteon: ...

And Light and Darkness are not same as Evil or Good because we also have the Evil (Blood) and Good (Heart) Elementals/Elements Too

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 4/11/2018 22:43:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
4/11/2018 22:44:41   
Greyor_42

Light is most definitely not "good", as it is just as capable of indiscriminate destruction as the other 7 Prime Elements(as displayed by Xan during the Epilogue of Book 1). And Darkness is not evil either, as there are at least 2 good necromancers that reside in Falconreach, currently overseeing the graveyard.

Each elemental plane is split into factions. There are good elementals(like the avatars, for the most part, petty as they are at times), there are evil elementals(the most infamous of which are the shadowscythe faction from the darkness plane), and there are elementals that don't care about good or evil.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/11/2018 22:45:13 >
DF  Post #: 12
4/12/2018 7:36:52   
BluuHorseOfficial

Just like @Greyor_42 says, the Light Element is not necessarily good--see See Duat for instance, although arguably there are more Darkness Enemies we have to face. Also, Necromancers don't have to wield Darkness, they can use literally element (but it generally is darkness), but the undead are either pure Darkness, or Bone Fires (or any deranged psychopathic undead that shoots its head with a burst of flames). Most Elementas are neutral to you provided you don't harm them--even Darkness Elementals--the only exceptions being the Darkness Elementals from the Books 1 and 3 Wars and the Darkness Orb Saga, but those weren't free, they were harnessed by evil monsters. For instance, Fire is said to burn and destroy everything while water is said to heal the mind, body and soul, but the Pyromantic (pyrokinetic?) barber in Bk 3 elemental foothills shapes your hair in beautiful patterns shaped from lava (hence enhancing something), while Kathool Achoo wasn't really healing the mind, body and soul, but wads breaking it instead...

Out of context surgeon smiley.
DF  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DeathKnight Corruption/Bug
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition