Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should we really be attacking the undead right now?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Should we really be attacking the undead right now?
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2018 18:25:29   
Jet Silver

I mean, yeah skeletons are pretty spooky. But are they even attacking people right now? How do the ghouls and spooksters feel about us intruding on their fun at the beach? Yeah it's Friday the 13th and it's clearly someone's doing, but if they're all gussied up and having fun what right do we have to stop it?

Poor undead. They're just fighting for their rights. To party all summer on the beach.

How bad can these skeletons be if they hit us with pool noodles and we respond with axes? We should respond with love, not war. With pool noodles, not axes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/13/2018 18:28:46   
LouisCyphere

Beach reservation was full. The Undead invaded to swim.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/13/2018 18:31:50   
necro emperor

I'm pretty sure Valtrith had tons of fun taking our bread lady. It's our turf they're invading on.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/13/2018 18:41:48   
Jet Silver

Hey now, that's undead discrimination! Valtrith's undead =/= this undead group.

Sins of our necromantic F13 predecessors, as they say.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/13/2018 18:42:32   
Shadow X Ascendant

We are getting Defender Medals after 7 months, so.... why not?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
4/13/2018 19:08:01   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF GD & RP

I'm fairly certain in DF that the majority of the undead are summoned by Necromancers, and thus have relatively little (if any) free will. So, no guilt in slaying here!

Besides, they're wearing Zorbak masks. If Zorbak went on vacation without inviting us, well, that's just rude.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
4/13/2018 19:14:48   
necro emperor

Let's be real though, do you want their poisonous slime friends getting that close to the water?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
4/13/2018 19:21:19   
dragon_monster

Its ocean water who cares we can not drink it but we can breathe in either way.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
4/13/2018 19:24:16   
Jet Silver

@Starflame To be fair, how much free will each undead has is sorta debatable, given certain (albeit mostly joke) cutscenes in DF.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the ghouls and eyeballs have some free will. Especially those eyeballs with the shades. Those bros are like, totally radical, brah.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/13/2018 19:36:54   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

quote:

Its ocean water who cares

Aquella and her entire race, everyone who lives in the Locker......

quote:

we can not drink it but we can breathe in either way.

Breathing in poison isn't much better than drinking it, you know. Also, it's poisoning the fish supply, which means alot less food.
DF  Post #: 10
4/13/2018 19:39:52   
Zhoxn

I bet these undead folk just want to have some fun, we should all let the chaps chill at the beach and not ruin their party, that's just rude dude.
I'll abstain from this fighting and use my zardbie armor to join the undead fun.
DF  Post #: 11
4/13/2018 19:47:18   
Jet Silver

Zhoxn has the right idea.

I've decided to put my money where my mouth is, and join my radical undead summer beach brothers in their radical undead summer merry-making.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/13/2018 21:03:29   
GammaCavy

If they just want a party, then they have plenty of beaches that aren't at ground central for warriors who are known for fighting the undead. They invaded Falconreach's beach, without getting a permit first. This is illegal under section C, paragraugh 3 of the necrotic treaty made with the grave keepers on the borders of town.
DF  Post #: 13
4/13/2018 23:49:33   
megakyle777

I will fight a war for many reasons.

To stop the forces of darkness from enshrouding the world in neverending night.

To save towns and cities from evil.

To prove which of 2 sides is right in a argument.

For phat loot, gold, and medals.

...I draw the line at attacking undead who just want to have fun.

Until someone proves evidence of actual wrongdoing, I'm out.
DF  Post #: 14
4/14/2018 2:49:26   
dragon_monster

Is not the phat loot and medals enough?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
4/14/2018 6:41:37   
Flabagast

Starflame has a point; however harmless this would-be invasion may seem, the colours of EBIL are literally painted all over this war. Zorbak's involvement is reason enough to intervene.

< Message edited by Flabagast -- 4/14/2018 6:42:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
4/14/2018 10:03:46   
Da Awesomancer

I'll put down my thoughts simply. The undead wish to have fun. Smiting the undead is fun. Therefore, we are giving them the fun they seek by slaying them.

If my logic checks out, then we're doing the right thing here. And no, I'm most certainly not making logical leaps to justify Defender's Medal farming.
DF AQW  Post #: 17
4/14/2018 10:05:07   
Greyor_42

^

That makes sense!
DF  Post #: 18
4/14/2018 10:14:20   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

I'm most certainly not making logical leaps to justify Defender's Medal farming.

But this is a logical excuse. And I like the thought.
Post #: 19
4/14/2018 11:21:46   
Jet Silver

You're all monsters. Attacking innocent skellies to sate your Defender Medal lust, your greed.

Shame on all of you!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/14/2018 11:34:22   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I'm just staying in character.

The character I farm the war with acts on her selfish needs alone. Who cares if she busts a skeletal spring break? She wants DMs and she takes them. End of story.
Post #: 21
4/14/2018 11:41:17   
Da Awesomancer

@Jet Silver Hey man, we're doing these undead favors. They're weak to light, so I'm certain that bright beach sun hurts them. All we're doing is helping them get out of that painfully bright light and into the cool darkness of Death's Realm. This is practically public service.

[Edited to add missing "the" from comment]

< Message edited by Da Awesomancer -- 4/14/2018 11:42:00 >
DF AQW  Post #: 22
4/14/2018 11:49:54   
Greyor_42

Besides, those slimes are swimming without a lifeguard present. They could drown, you know! We're just giving them a proper punishment for violating beach safety rules.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/14/2018 11:50:15 >
DF  Post #: 23
4/14/2018 11:51:33   
BluuHorseOfficial

Oh, and the rare wave tree is showing too much bark. Punishments galore!

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 4/14/2018 11:52:42 >
DF  Post #: 24
4/14/2018 11:56:15   
Rafiq von den Vielen

So Falconreach Beach is now in saudi arabia? >_>
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Should we really be attacking the undead right now?
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition