Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should we really be attacking the undead right now?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Should we really be attacking the undead right now?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2018 20:51:26   
MarchingToApril

Well, when the Hero had a birthday party and didn't invite Zorbak, he crashed the party, brought normal food to unlife, and caused general mayhem and an unsafe Sunbreeze. Now it's our turn to crash the party, get the undead normal dead, and cause general mayhem (for him) and safe beaches (for Falconreach).

Yes. That is most definitely, most assuredly why we are wrecking this beach party. Without a doubt. Indubitably. I definitely did not just get the idea off-hand because a character of mine is having a birthday. Totally.
Post #: 51
4/17/2018 11:28:26   
Shiny_Underpants

Aww, thanks Bluu. If the undead were donning fake horse heads and dressing in purpl, I'd have your back, too.

@Shadowmoon
But even after they're removed, beaches will still attract beachgoers... no matter how unsafe they're proven to be.
We're removing the wrong thing. We should be removing the beach altogether.
DF MQ  Post #: 52
4/18/2018 11:56:14   
Jet Silver

I suppose now we really can respond to pool noodles with pool noodles.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
4/18/2018 13:11:44   
spirit of greed

I say no. These undeads want to have fun and so long we didn't got any proof that they harmed anyone or have any bad intention. I'm surprised the hero charged and attacked them without hesitation. I know the hero ain't a saint and he is naive but i was still surprised. Looks like Artix have more of a influence on us.
Anyway collecting defender medals is a good reason but otherwise it's a pointless war. Sure the undeads maybe pollute the beach but do we really need to kill them instead talking to them?
DF AQW  Post #: 54
4/18/2018 13:24:08   
Greyor_42

^

Ummm, you... can't talk to undead. And we gave evidence. The zorbak masks, for one thing. Then there's the fact that undead who were raised by a necromancer have no free will, which means they don't "want to have fun", since they don't have the free will to even have such a desire. And it's Friday the 13th. The fact is, this is actually a rare occurrence of the hero not being naive, as they can actually tell that there's alot more going on here than it seems.
DF  Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Should we really be attacking the undead right now?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition