Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

returning

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> returning
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2018 0:09:36   
LeonVader

2 years hiatus, and seems like I missed everything lmao. still got a 1.5k ac to spend, what y'all recommend so I can feel returned to the game?

And also, what events should I work on to feel returned to the game?

IIRC i finished already the chaos saga, so I really don't know where to start again, prolly any storyline that could net some cool equipments or some new powerful classes that I missed since around mid 2016.

Thanks a bunch!!

P.S. I would definitely enjoy being in a guild too im kinda good

AQW  Post #: 1
4/16/2018 14:28:03   
Silver Disdain

You can start with the ArchPaladin and Void HighLord classes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/17/2018 19:55:28   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

Take a look at ShatteredReality's Returning Player Guide. That should get you pretty well caught up on the content that's been released since you last played (that's still available, at least, since rare releases aren't included in it). That should cover you for releases and stories you can do. As for things to buy, that's sort of subjective since it depends on what you define as buying to feel "caught up". Most things are cosmetic and 1.5k ACs isn't enough to buy most classes. You could ask in the Buying Advice Thread to see if people have recommendations for what to spend them on (if anything), but it would be good to have a baseline. As an example, farming pets could be a thing that would help you farm some of the new items and could make you feel "caught up", though maybe you just want to wear the latest fashion, in which case armors might be what you need. So give some more information about what manner you want to feel caught up in and that should help guide suggestions for what to spend ACs on.

AQ AQW  Post #: 3
4/18/2018 6:52:52   
LeonVader

I see, the guide was extremely helpful, thank you very much!

Last question, as part of me returning, I decided to engage with the whole thread of dage's quests (storyline and legion token farming); Do I need to literally invest on the undead warrior armor before I am able to start farming for legion tokens?

Thank you!
AQW  Post #: 4
4/18/2018 7:28:12   
Foulman

yes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/18/2018 7:32:10   
Metakirby

Yes, you need to buy the 1200 AC Undead Warrior Armor at some point, to be able to farm Legion Tokens. You only need the armor to start the quest chain, after which you can just sell the armor. You need to complete these quests (from Undead Champion Initiation to Fail to the King), once Fail to the King is completed, you can sell the Undead Warrior Armor.

If you can complete all the quests within 24 hours of buying the armor, which is not really that hard to do, the whole quest chain takes a couple hours (mostly due to the 200 Combat Trophy requirement, which I would suggest you get before buying the armor), you can sell the armor back for 1080 ACs, essentially meaning you only spend 120 ACs to join the Legion, which is when the Legion Token farming can begin.
AQW  Post #: 6
4/18/2018 9:30:48   
LeonVader

Alright, onto it. Thank you everyone!
AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> returning
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition