Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

NP Cape IV vs Groundhog Wings IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> NP Cape IV vs Groundhog Wings IV
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2018 12:39:31   
Shadow X Ascendant

These two itens have exactly the same stats, but one is a little more good then other or they are equal?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
4/16/2018 12:42:52   
Greyor_42

They're equal. But the cape looks cooler.
DF  Post #: 2
4/16/2018 12:46:28   
Zaleria

They are not the same, if the info on the wings is correct, they have 5 more "All" resistance, but that is not displayed on the item's description.
DF AQW  Post #: 3
4/16/2018 12:54:47   
Greyor_42

Umm, the info says they have the exact same All resist: 10.

Necro Paragon Cape IV
quote:

Level: 85
Element: Ice
Bonuses: Block +10, Dodge +10, Parry +10, Crit +10, Magic Def +5, Pierce Def +5, Melee Def +5, WIS +5, END +5, CHA +5, LUK +5, INT +9, DEX +9, STR +9, All +10

Groundhog Wings IV
quote:

Level: 85
Element: None
Bonuses: Block +10, Dodge +10, Parry +10, Crit +10, Magic Def +5, Pierce Def +5, Melee Def +5, WIS +5, END +5, CHA +5, LUK +5, INT +9, DEX +9, STR +9, All +10

The only difference is that the cape is Ice Element, and the wings are None Element, which has absolutely no bearing on how they function.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/16/2018 12:56:10 >
DF  Post #: 4
4/16/2018 13:00:05   
Zaleria

Eh? When I equipped my NP cloak, my All resist only goes up by 5 points, so I think that entry is mistaken. I didn't actually check it's page, it was just something I noticed while investigating gear. o.o

I could be mistaken though... But I remember my All resist going from 11 to 16 when I put it on at one point this morning.

< Message edited by Zaleria -- 4/16/2018 13:01:09 >
DF AQW  Post #: 5
4/16/2018 13:02:06   
Greyor_42

Are you sure you used NP Cape IV, and not NP Cape II? And what was the All resist of the cape you were wearing before NP IV if it was? Because it might have been that you upgraded from a cape that has +5 all to one that had +10, and not realized that the other one had +5.

Stat testing on gear is almost universally done in a vacuum, where you unequip everything, then only equip the gear who's stats you want to test, that way no other stats get in the way to cause confusion.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/16/2018 13:06:42 >
DF  Post #: 6
4/16/2018 13:09:21   
Zaleria

I only have IV. And I don't think I was wearing a cape before I put it on... if I was, it would have been the DoomKnight Cloak, since it's the only other cloak I "equip", but I could have swore it was after a class swap, so it would have been unequipped... I guess I could be wrong though, I had been up all night, so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

EDIT: Yeah, I rechecked it, you're right, it has 10 All resist. I'm not sure what the situation was that I only had a 5 increase when I equipped it.

< Message edited by Zaleria -- 4/16/2018 13:19:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> NP Cape IV vs Groundhog Wings IV
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition