FD darkness armor. Deals extra damage with 100%-procs.
Weak to Light and Fire
MRM has a focus on Ranged (because bones)
2 hit attack with +3 bth lean, melee converted to ranged
Trigger: +10% damage with 100-proc weapons
Downtrigger: -5% damage with anything else
MC goes into skill compression:
1 hit of ranged/magic with usual modifiers for magic damage and sp-cost. Uses the armor's +3 bth lean.
Auto-hits, has all Base damage converted to Random and deals *0.85 *elecomp darkness damage.
This is treated as a spell.
Costs sp of a standart skill.
Appearance: The same as monster's and pet's.
Description: So you paid a necromancer to become an Undead Archer yourself. Something tells me you wouldn't get along very well with a Paladin...
FD light armor. Uses cha instead of int.
Has a secondary to earth and water, weakness to fire, dark and lightning
Strong Magic defense, low MR
3 hit attack, no bth lean
MC goes into effect: for spells use cha instead of int for stats.
Trigger: + 10% weapon and spell damage if you're Good-Aligned.
Downtrigger: -5% weapon and spell damage if you're Neutral or Evil-Aligned.
Appearance: A grey cloak with glowing light flying around it. Basic attack is gesturing with an arm and shooting bolts of light.
Description: Paladins and Necromancers draw power from the gratitude of spirits. This means that a fast talker could persuade them to lend their power to him. This would probably work best if you actually have helped anyone in your life.
The Dresden Series
FO earth armor with secondaries to wind and lightning, weak to fire and ice
Strong Magic defence, average Melee, weak Ranged
Regular 2-hit attack
MC is skill compression*:
Quickcast, gives +10 bth universal increase until the end of the battle (to both you and the monster) without usual modifiers for spells and magical weapons, and attempts to inflict fear on the monster**. The latter effect lasts three turns (12.5/63 chance not to act), and monster can resist (Int/Luck vs Int/Luck) with +0 bonus to save. This can only be cast once per battle.
Costs 50% sp of a standart skill.
*Look into the soul of your foe and bare your own in return.
**Your foe is terrified by what it witnesses in the depths of your soul. (on success)
***You and your foe are filled with new understanding of each other. (on fail)
Appearance: A tall man in a black leather duster.
Description: Go out into the world and protect the weak with the power of wit and magic.
100-proc magic fire weapon (wand)
75% chance of a regular 100-proc attack, 2 hits (also see effect)
5% chance of a special-special with approporiate damage modifiers, 1 hit (also see effect)*
20% chance of it hitting you for full damage of the special, 1 hit (this does magic fire damage and is dodgeable)**
MC goes into extra damage on the 5% special.
Effect: All your weapon attacks deal 55/34 or 1.62 damage of a regular 100-proc magical weapon due to special targeting the player (as in Quester's VBG).
**You loose control of the Rod's wild magics.
Appearance: A wooden stick with ominously glowing runes.
Description: This wizard's tool is about as subtle as a loaded gun and about as safe with its wild (but powerful) magicks.
Earth shield with wind secondary
MRM with focus on Magic defence
Effect: Click on the bracelet to activate Metaphysical Barrier (click again to deactivate). When activated, the shield will create a Chi Shield at the beginning of each turn, unless you already have a Chi Shield active.
Appearance: A silver bracelet with five shield charms dangling on it.
Description: A magical focus designed to handle the pressure while the wizard casts his spells.
Reduces incoming Magic damage to 55%
Boosts all magical damage by 20% with approporiate modifiers for spells and magic weapons
Effect: At the end of a fight you have a (RoundsEquipped/TotalRounds*100)% chance to gain (MonsterPower)# of magical charges (if you have enough mp remaining). A magical charge is equivalent to 50% mp of a standart spell. This only works if the mob is ItemLvl-10 or higher.
When equipped, you can click the misc to use up a charge to replenish your mp. This doesn't take a turn. You can do this up to four times per battle.
Appearance: A silver pentacle pendant.
Description: A pentacle represents the forces of magic bound within human control; power balanced by restraint.
FSB (armor, shield and weapon) is sweet and simple: All player's fire attacks deal +25% damage with approporiate modifiers for spells and magic weapons.
Note: While the weapon is not the same element as armor and shield, I feel justified in getting an FSB due to it being 100-proc in an FO armor.
Used for summoning a cursed neutral FD armor.
Effect: Summons Ectoplasm Form.* This greys out your armor menu and lasts until the end of the battle, whereupon you equip your no-drop again.
*Oh oh, something goes wrong!
Description: Zorbak promised this armor would make you invincible! But why was he smirking?
FD armor, 50 resists to every element
Has lowered MRM to pay for equal element resists.
Pays sp = 50% melee every turn due to armor+misc level damage reduction. If you lack the sp, you take harm damage equal to YourMaxHP/20. This can kill you.
Has an equal chance of a 1-hit, 2-hit and 3-hit attacks.
Effect (defensive): All enemy attacks have a 50% chance of auto-miss.**
Effect (melee and ranged attacks): All your attacks have a 50% chance of auto-miss.***
Effect (magic attacks): All your weapon and spell attacks have a 50% chance of working correctly. The other 50% causes them to deal *0.9 harm damage to you.****
Type other attacks are unaffected.
Trigger: If your active class is necromancer, your magic attacks have a 40% chance of harming you and 60% chance of working correctly.#
MC goes into no downtrigger.
**You phase through the enemy attack!
***Your attack phases through the enemy!
****Your current form is unable to harness the arcane energies!
#Your experience with ghosts grants you a better grasp on your current form. (appears when you shapeshift)
Appearance: A semitranslucent version of yourself.
Am-Bush's First Strike
Earth shield. Can grant celerity.
Effect: If you win initiative, your first turn gets celerity.* Monster can resist (VStat/Luck vs Int/Luck).
*It's an ambush!
Appearance: A small round shield overgrown by moss. Note: This shield can be bought upon slaying an Am-Bush/Am-Boss.
Description: Exactly what it says on the tin.
Holy Water Vial
Anti-Darkovian misc to cancel regeneration.
Effect: Click on the vial to splash some holy water on your weapons for an sp cost of a standart skill. This doesn't take a turn and doesn't stack. For the next three turns all your weapon attacks inflict Disease on werewolves and vampires (including the -pyre variants) with power equivalent to damage dealt. This affects hp healing. Disease effect does stack with each other.
Note: The misc doesn't work and automatically unequips if you belong to one of the darkovian subraces.*
*You are unable to handle the holy water!
Appearance: A crystal vial with water.
Description: A basic tool of any Hunter.
High-Tech Bunker Shielding
Energy shield with max damage reduction.
Free effect: Monster gets +10 bth lean
MC: Damage reduction like Grakma Hide.
Appearance: Two parallel metal rods with a semi-transparent magnetic shield between them.
Description: Custom designed against killer robots.
Used for summoning a fluid-element FO armor.
Effect: Summons Changeling From.* Cast again to dismiss it. This doesn't take a turn, but costs sp of a standart skill to compensate for element compression.
*You take on the appearance of your foe.
Appearance: A grinning cat face briefly appears in the background. It quickly fades, with its grin fading last.
Description: Can you say CopyCat?
FO armor, element shifts to your foe's base element with resists shifting according to the elemental wheel.
Basic attack has the same animation and number of hits as your foe's.
Trigger: If you are a neko, you have a natural gift for imitating others. This, alongside your changeling nature, naturally creeps them out. 10% chance of inflicting Creeped Out (renamed The Cold) of an approporiate level each turn.
MC goes into no downtrigger.
Appearance: Exactly the same as the monster.
Earth shield with a stacking chance to petrify.
MRM focused on magic, looses 3 MRM to enhance the effect.
MC goes into the Dark Hour Evocation effect: At the start of each turn, the shield has a 5% chance to attempt to petrify* your foe (Int/Luck vs End/Luck, monster gets +20 to save). The chance increases by 1% each turn.
*The clock strikes thirteen and the monster is Transmogrified!
Appearance: A large round rusted clock with two arrows. Both arrows move to point at twelve when the effect activates; the clock shatters if the infliction is successful. It reappears before the start of your next turn.
Description: This shield utilizes the secret hour hidden inbetween the midnight and the first moment of the coming day to turn your foe into a statue!
< Message edited by Primate Murder -- 8/27/2018 10:42:02 >