Copy-paste from my other posts:
If you are still struggling with Starslayer, here is a way for Warriors to win somewhat consistently without any PREMIUM or RARE items. I did this multiple times on my warrior who has 200 STR/200 DEX/150 INT/200 LUK so it should be even easier if you have END/CHA (more healing from pets) like most warriors do. Going to try to bold items so if you don't have them you can quest for them first.
1) Get max SP using Essence Orb at Combat Trainer. Go to Granemor and get a Poison Neutralizer from Lucretia. Enter the battle and equip Assassin's Raiment (be at least lvl 5) for +105 initiative to go first.
2) Cast Purple Rain. Use Shadowfeeder Pendant to get Celerity. Use Moonwalker's Grace. Equip Predator of the Night (Dark/Energy werewolf variant). Equip Chieftain's Ironthorn. Equip Divine Kusanagi Sword. Activate Werewolf stat drives to get +50 DEX and +50 STR. Evolve into beast form. Cast Purple Rain. Equip any misc that will help you do the most damage such as Elahi Irt of Osiris or Minotaur's Pride.
3) Attack him for your first turn in the set-up described above. Each hit should do at least 110 damage (you should have 290 STR and 250 DEX + 86 DEX from Moonwalker's Grace).
4) For your extra turn from Celerity, switch out Chieftain's Ironthorn for High Oracle's Taladosian Ward. Remember to use Essence Orb again to get max SP at this point but afterwards equip your damage misc again. Get out of Beast form, turn off the DEX drive but keep strength drive on. Attack him in the regular werewolf form so he doesn't take a big dump on your warrior (you can actually stay in Beast form but is more risky).
5) He will nuke you for a ton of damage but you won't get dazed thanks to the AMAZING potion. Turn back into Beast form when he won't nuke you + turn DEX drive on again and wack him in the head a couple of times for a free win. You might get unlucky and get highrolled if he celerity + spams dark attacks but it happens, just redo it.
Tips: Healing pets are best so use them (Fairy God Mother/Retro Twilly are both good). Make sure to spam Moonwalker's Grace whenever you can. Also, when he is around 600 HP range, equip Chieftain's Ironthorn and kill him instead of risking another turn of getting destroyed. Finally if you have premium items and especially booster pet like Dunamis this will be even easier.
Video of the set-up/strat in action:
Note: he does not always switch to Dark attacks when you're dazed. Sometimes he won't, it's pretty random. anyways, the best strat is to not get dazed in the first place.
< Message edited by liquiscale -- 5/6/2018 1:37:55 >