Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= May 11th Design Notes: The Price

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= May 11th Design Notes: The Price
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2018 19:23:25   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

Verlyrus:
The Price

Hey there, heroes!

This week, return to the Nest to pick up the pieces after the previous attack.

A word from San Robin about this week's release:

Hello, hey, hi there and greetings!

It has been a while since weve last visited The Nest. When we left off the hero had battled a mysterious villain who seems to have targeted the orphanage.
However an attack does leave some damage to surroundings, so today well help clean up the place a little bit and help where possible.
Because were good people, and good things happen to good people right? :)*
So what will we be doing? Mopping? Dusting? Or perhaps filling up the giant hole in the wall that was left during the attack?

*hahahahahahaha

Also this week: A new visitor has arrived in Book 3 Falconreach. She has some peculiar tastes that she may be willing to share with you.
Make sure to pay Ruby, the moglin Adventure Chef, a visit before you plan on doing anything too dangerous!

Have lore theories about the Nest? Want to be best friends with Ruby? Want to chat about all things DragonFable?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
5/11/2018 19:35:15   
legendary_sentinel

Love the addition of the food from Ruby! Cost of 1 defender medal is quite cheap too. Some of these stat bonuses will definitely be useful so
I tried the zard-kebobs which gave me +100 bonus. Used this against Sporca which made it easier to hit all my moves. It only lasts 2 rounds but it gives me the "stuffed" debuff for 28 turns. Itll be interesting to see what kind of strategy will come about
DF  Post #: 2
5/11/2018 19:55:02   
Shadow X Ascendant

spoiler:

Siofra is an Avatar of all elements at Same Time, I Never Though that could be an Avatar For The Ultimate Orb hehehehe

Alright, After Third Time Finishing This quest i Got Lv 85 Ring, unfortunally is Like Heroseeker's Ring (NO Resistances) Well, but is another thing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
5/11/2018 20:06:36   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

spoiler:

I wonder if it's the pendant Siofra wants and not Timmy; if the pendant caused that weird thing to appear on Messimy's arm there's clearly something special about it. But I'm curious as to why Siofra is looking for a 'price' in the first place; something to do with him being able to transform into these elemental forms?

DF AQW  Post #: 4
5/11/2018 20:52:15   
Kurtz96

Does the Molten Ring and mother's day stuff give any good resists? And is there a reason the resists aren't listed with stats?

The ring doesn't seem that good compared to unhallowed deathknight and Inn rings. Then again, it isn't suppose to be I guess.

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 5/11/2018 20:54:18 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
5/11/2018 20:55:59   
Shadow X Ascendant

As I have said above, The Ring have NO resistances, No one, just like Heroseeker's Ring , Just stats and No Resistances
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
5/11/2018 21:02:39   
Kurtz96

spoiler:

So will we see other versions of Siofra for each of the the other elements? I would be interested in a light and dark avatars. Also could we see versions outside the usual 8 elements. The version in the Inn also included silver, metal, and poison.[/spoilers]

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 5/11/2018 21:07:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
5/11/2018 21:05:38   
Shadow X Ascendant

@^
spoiler:

and Earth/Stone/Nature, right?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 5/11/2018 21:22:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
5/11/2018 21:07:35   
Kurtz96

@^
spoiler:

That is one of the main 8 right? I don't think the Siofra from the Inn had disease, fear, bacon, or any of the other really weird elements though.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
5/11/2018 21:17:23   
Eragon Dragus

Cole: "There better not be any magic on ma wood ya hear me?"
Me *proceeds to chopping wood with spirit looms*
Post #: 10
5/11/2018 21:21:41   
Shadow X Ascendant

Siofra From Inn Has only Nature Element but is Immune To Bacon/Curse/Fear/Ebil/Evil/Good/Poison/Disease/???/None Elements

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 5/11/2018 21:22:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
5/11/2018 21:24:37   
Commander_In_Red

quote:

Immobility: 243

That's...oddly specific.

Yes I'm aware it's because of the changes to the Strength stat I was making a joke.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
the optimist expects it to change;
the realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
DF  Post #: 12
5/11/2018 21:34:54   
Kurtz96

quote:

Siofra From Inn Has only Nature Element but is Immune To Bacon/Curse/Fear/Ebil/Evil/Good/Poison/Disease/???/None Elements

True but I think it would only be the elements he rotates through. All those other elements are just there because of the All resistance. Also, wasn't earth combined with stone? We just have nature and stone now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
5/11/2018 21:46:46   
Shadow X Ascendant

Earth = Nature hehehe
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
5/11/2018 21:51:52   
Emrys

Just took a quick look at Ruby, and while she is adorable, it think it would be nice if she could provide descriptions of what the different foods she sell do. Would that be possible to implement?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
5/11/2018 21:57:03   
Kurtz96

quote:

Just took a quick look at Ruby, and while she is adorable, it think it would be nice if she could provide descriptions of what the different foods she sell do. Would that be possible to implement?

They do. Just click on each item and a pop up will appear telling what they do and confirming if you want to buy.

Also, are the new food items like seaweed, in that they don't take a turn to use? RPGs use "quickcast" to for items/skills like that but I don't know if DF uses that terminology.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
5/11/2018 23:03:55   
Commander_In_Red

Is it weird that I kinda want a scene where the children meet the dragon and the dragon is just complaining about all the petting they will naturally try on it? I think that'd be kinda adorable. And hilarious.
DF  Post #: 17
5/12/2018 0:25:56   
GammaCavy

^nope! I'm with you in wanting that.
DF  Post #: 18
5/12/2018 3:25:46   
Shiny_Underpants

spoiler:

Now that I've actually, uhh, looked at twitter more than once, Messimy is giving me some real strong Hnybnny dragon-lady vibes. Especially with the scales.
Messimy is Daeris confirmed

That quest was positively soothing. Well, most of it, anyway.
spoiler:

Is Siofra after Timmy's pendant? Or is the 'Price' Siofra demanding the parents' firstborn son in exchange for a shiny, shiny piece of jewelry?
I'd take that bargain.

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 5/12/2018 6:04:55 >
DF MQ  Post #: 19
5/12/2018 3:41:39   
Sun Wukong

I love quest like this these days where they put some background of the past like elemental stuff.
Post #: 20
5/12/2018 3:51:13   
BluuHorseOfficial

Who else wishes this Siofra could be made an Inn Boss, too? (But no IBR ban pls i luv IBR)

Oh, also, I beleive anything mildly related to hnybnny would have to do with LGBTism...
DF  Post #: 21
5/12/2018 4:37:38   
Flabagast

^ He is an Inn boss! He's on the left column of the Dragon Challenges tab.

spoiler:

A Rose member and a Dragon Lady(tm)? That'd certainly be interesting. Looks like that pendant is more than meets the eye too.

< Message edited by Flabagast -- 5/12/2018 4:38:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
5/12/2018 5:10:01   
Shiny_Underpants

Gayvelyn is like the AQW equivalent of Gravaria, so I guess I can't really comment.
spoiler:

I'd forgotten Messimy's design, I logged in and was completely surprised by the resemblance. I'd completely forgotten the purple patches and eyeliner. Perhaps they're just more noticeable in this quest due to the close-ups.
I still don't really trust Messimy. What if Timmy is just a decoy, and Siofra is after her?
What if she's the dragon that destroyed the village?
(I apologize, the mere mention of Gravaria has put me back into conspiracy theory mode)

quote:

Source: DNS
Because were good people, and good things happen to good people right? :)*
*hahahahahahaha

I think this is a feeling that anybody who's written even the smallest piece of fiction can attest.
DF MQ  Post #: 23
5/12/2018 8:15:14   
Baron Dante

quote:

Love the addition of the food from Ruby! Cost of 1 defender medal is quite cheap too. Some of these stat bonuses will definitely be useful so
I tried the zard-kebobs which gave me +100 bonus. Used this against Sporca which made it easier to hit all my moves. It only lasts 2 rounds but it gives me the "stuffed" debuff for 28 turns. Itll be interesting to see what kind of strategy will come about

Mind that the Zard foods aren't new, those have been available from Mogloween for years, at the same price.
Glad to have them freely available (And also, HeroDiet being easily accessible now).
Now let's stop to think about something. We got a faster permanent source of DMs in Togland. We got easy access to the strongest food items FOR DMs.
I'm now expecting needing food from here to be more of an Inn challenge standard than before. Harder times are a-comin'
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
5/12/2018 8:40:21   
BluuHorseOfficial

@Flabagast, thanks, but Im aware I meant the lava version of him. Thats the reason I wrote the No IBR banning thing because it isnt on the first one.
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= May 11th Design Notes: The Price
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition