Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What location do you want to see in AQ3D?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> What location do you want to see in AQ3D?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2018 10:35:53   
Grawlix

Just curious what existing areas or new concepts do u guys wanna see im the game. For me I really wanna see Swordhaven or Falconreach
AQW  Post #: 1
6/9/2018 16:56:19   
brotherinlaw

From Dragonfable- Dragonsgrasp, Xan's volcano fortress, the Elemental foothills in general (a beautiful area).

From Adventurequest- Taladosia, Deren, Isle D'Oreans

From Aqw- Shadowfall fortress, Death's realm, Swordhaven.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/10/2018 13:16:01   
Jecht Dracopyre
Original Hybrid

I'd love to see and AQ3D version of the Mirror Realm...Zardfrogs, oversized moglins haha maybe even having to pay gold and exp to take quests lol. In 3D I'd think it'd be interesting to see a mirror play on things
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/10/2018 13:35:31   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

The Void in 3D would be pretty neat. We have fought inside in 2D in AQ but never really gotten a good look around.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/10/2018 18:32:53   
LurkBlackSmith

I would say Soluna from MQ with random mechas doing the pizza delivery destroying the cars to hover bikes,streetlights and fire water exhaust, making us deal with the elementals arriving from all the aftermath:smoke,fire,water,wind,and energy.
DF  Post #: 5
6/12/2018 1:22:06   
dragonfire1423

I think I'd want areas that could be easily compacted with other content, like how Ashfall is COOL, but is primarily where people go to do Dragonslayer/Akri.

When Ninja/Pirate drops, I think I'd want to go back to Shonuff. Nothing funnier than watching level 5's who try to sequence-break get slaughtered by lava globs, so why not Monkees?

If and when the game gets to the point where PvP is put in and classes begin to shift towards being more complex (Ninja on PTR is INSANE right now), I think it'd be nice to have a Dummy Room, possibly as an extension of said PvP hub.

As far as just cool stuff? Void, definitely, and maybe a raid boss that's just a normal (or corrupted/antagonist-piloted/etc) Newbatron. Maybe that and a possible Falconreach could coincide with DF/MQ "Loyalty-Bonuses" how Guardians get stuff in game?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
6/13/2018 1:42:50   
Flabagast

@brotherinlaw Deren would be awesome to see! Maybe we could throw K'eld Ner in there too while we're at it.

Personally, I'd like to see Moonridge and/or Amitivayle in Doomwood, as well as the Necropolis.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
6/13/2018 12:01:47   
brotherinlaw

How'd I forget the Necropolis!? Between Dragonfable and AQW, plenty of source material for Dage to work from (I know there are other artists besides Dage here, but seriously, who else is gonna do the freaking Necropolis?).

Popsprocket would be awesome as well. An entire area full of characters as creative and insane as Artix or Rolith in real life, plenty you could do with that!

And Paxia could be interesting with all the Elemental Realm stuff going on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/12/2018 22:33:30   
Jonathan Dragonlord

Basically everywhere from DragonFable. It’s my favorite of the various games, and I love seeing callbacks to it.
DF AQW  Post #: 9
7/13/2018 8:57:16   
XeNON_54

I wanna see a Skill Tree system so our classes can be customized more.
Having only 4 actual skills to use per class is absolutely lame.

< Message edited by XeNON_54 -- 7/13/2018 9:00:07 >
Post #: 10
7/14/2018 21:21:44   
Nessa Ellensse

I want to see them finish Darkovia first, then maybe Losia we already have Point Less Island
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> What location do you want to see in AQ3D?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition