Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sir Pulchure theories

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> Sir Pulchure theories
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2018 11:28:02   
brotherinlaw

Well, it's the day of the release and I figured: Hey, since pretty all our questions will be answered soon, how 'bout some crazy theories from the greatest think-tank on the inane and bizarre, my fellow forumites! And don't be dissuaded after the release, we still have a few more weeks before all is revealed, so just use what we learn to cultivate new and more crazy ideas!

So, what'll it be? Is Valen a Pactoganal Knight? A Guardian? He almost HAS to be a Dragonlord. What of Alteon? What has he already done in Slugwrath's name, and what is the last straw that leads to rebellion? Is Lynaria the Champion of Light, or just a powerful light-based healer? Who is Gravelyn's father? With the Mysterious Stranger kicked out of this dimension, who gave Sepulchure the NBoD? Was Sepulchure ever ACTUALLY the Champion of Darkness, even in title?

So, what can you crazy, kooky kids come up with? What insane ideas can be wrenched from those twisted, disturbed heads of yours? Come on, we gots ta know!

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 6/8/2018 11:29:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/8/2018 12:01:47   
Loftyz

I don't think Valen was ever a pactoganal knight. He isn't the champion of darkness, but he probably wanted the title. When he learned a new champion was born, he went to the village and destroyed it. Most of his story is in the /necrodungeon book. What isn't touched on a lot are his motivations; or if they matter anymore (if the Armor & NBoD has taken him over completely). I still believe that he wanted the ultimate orb to revive her. :p

Also, the Sepulcure's Rise Part 1 update is in design notes. In the picture of Valen, he's wearing a new set of his silver armor without the red highlights. I want it o.o

< Message edited by Loftyz -- 6/8/2018 12:03:50 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
6/8/2018 15:06:43   
Beshin Adin

A question I have is how clos4e weree Alteon and Valen? Were they brothers in all but blood? Or was the tension always thicker than pea soup?
AQ AQW  Post #: 3
6/8/2018 15:45:51   
brotherinlaw

So, you're asking if they're Galanoth's and Demento or Naruto and Sasuke?

@Portia- I already knew all that, but what I meant was, by killing the previous Champion of Darkness, was Sepulchure now a 'certified' agent of Darkness capable of using the death of the Champion of Light to Open the Realm of Eternal Darkness?

Also, I'd say I'd prefer the armor in red, but that's just Doomknight Prime.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/8/2018 15:52:28   
Beshin Adin

Brothers in all but blood = Ban Midou & Genji Amano
OR
Tension thicker than pea soup = yes, Naruto and Sasuke
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
6/9/2018 14:40:47   
Ludhus

Mysterious Stranger kicked? I dont think so. In the book '' The Legend of Sepulchure '' said: '' The Mysterious Stranger appeared before Valen and offered him curse DoomKnight armor ''. This is a contradiction.
Post #: 6
6/9/2018 18:56:56   
brotherinlaw

^hmmm, indeed. Not Dragonfable's Nythera's age paradox level, but still... Maybe we will find it was a Mysterious Necromancer acting on his behalf?

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 6/10/2018 14:29:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/10/2018 10:18:44   
Beshin Adin

I prefer it this way. Now Valen gets a more interesting backstory
AQ AQW  Post #: 8
6/11/2018 11:09:05   
Ludhus

Drakath: ''It became forbidden to even speak my father name. He was dubbed the ''Unnamed King'', ''the Tyrant King'', ''The monster king'' or as most jkingly took to saying ''Slugwrath''. It should be no surprise to you... My father gave me his own name. Yes it is a crime to simply speak my name.''

So, Are Dethrix Drakath and Kingadent Slugwrath the same person?
Post #: 9
6/11/2018 12:56:50   
Rtkat3

If we get to the final release of that event, we'll know if Dethrix Drakath and King Slugwrath are the same person. If he was the Queen of Monsters' husband, then he must've been the one who fathered Extriki, Kolyaban, and the rest of the Queen of Monsters' children. Any objections?
AQ  Post #: 10
6/11/2018 13:10:49   
Beshin Adin

I hope this arc has relevance to the main story. We're too far off track.
AQ AQW  Post #: 11
6/11/2018 17:20:08   
Loftyz

quote:

So, Are Dethrix Drakath and Kingadent Slugwrath the same person?

I didn't think that was possible because I thought Slugwrath died when he was dethrowned (and Dethrix appears later on).
But the Crownsreach book says Slugwrath got away, so I guess you're probably right.

let's hope for more books with many words to read.
DF AQW  Post #: 12
6/14/2018 20:43:43   
Ludhus

Inside of the /scarsgarde castle there is a map - You can see the map here> https://imgur.com/a/XEuQk2D - And some regions are underlined like Northpointe and MountDoomSkull region. Maybe this is just a coincidence, but what do you think about this map?

Won't Mysteirous Stranger be introduced in this backstory? Well, They found the armor without the MS. rlly weird but okay.

Double post merged. Please use the Edit button rather than posting again should you wish to add something to your post. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 6/16/2018 11:43:01 >
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> Sir Pulchure theories
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition