Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2018 20:14:07   
  Occavatra

ArchKnight
DF GD / Pedia

quote:

Verlyrus
Fashionable Cat
DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!

Hey there, Heroes!

This week, we're releasing the next part of this year's 12th Anniversary celebrations!

Presenting: Dragon Fashion!

Bk3 Sunbreeze Grove has received a light makeover.

Dove has arrived and will now let you equip your Kid Dragon with a variety of hats and back items!

Choose from 49 different hat options and 13 different back item options for your Kid Dragon!

Not only that, but we may also add more options to unlock or purchase in the future!

Dragon accessories are aesthetic only- they do not provide any stats or boosts to your dragon other than visually.

Dragon Accessories can only be equipped to Kid Dragons- which means they are Dragon Amulet only, too!

To help grow your dragon, Elysia's menu has had some improvements. Primal Dragon training is now available from Grow Dragon after you have grown your dragon to Toddler size. Primal Dragon training now also has a button that lets you check what you are missing in order to grow your dragon to Kid size.

To clarify, because growing your dragon has been a bit confusing in the past:

Baby -> Toddler:

• Available in Book 1, 2, and 3.
  • Costs 10,000 gold to grow.
  • Allows the summoning of your dragon as a guest.

Toddler -> Kid:

• Available in Book 3.
  • You have to Primalize your dragon, which involves completing the Fire, Water, and Earth Orb chapters in Book 1, and then complete their associated quests from Elysia in Book 3.
  • Provides a boost to your dragon's damage, and allows you to equip accessories!

Head over to Bk3 Sunbreeze Grove either from the Bk3 Travel Map (Map->Fairglade->Sunbreeze Grove), or clicking the button in the Quest Log!

Note: If you do not see any of these changes reflected in your game, you may have to clear your cache.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's not all we have for this release though-

Dragon customization has received a small makeover.

• You now have the option to use hex codes for dragon colors!

Dragon Mage has received another update.

• Dragon's Tempest now provides 10 Boost per stack.
  • Final does additional damage per stack of Dragon's Tempest.

Other various bug fixes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming next week:

Something special for all players, DragonLords, and free players! What could it be? (I promise it's not fashion related!)

Join us on the forums to discuss the many years of DragonFable, this week's release, and more!

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus

< Message edited by Occavatra -- 6/14/2018 12:21:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
6/8/2018 20:15:10   
Stephen Nix

Undead Penguinmancer
DF Pedia

My dragon Midnight now shares my goals in life.

With a penguin on his back and a dashing top hat...I now cannot lose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/8/2018 20:18:03   
Frigus

My dragon now has a moglin on his back, or how he likes to call it, emergency food.
Post #: 3
6/8/2018 20:18:11   
Greyor_42

My dragon now has an eye-covering fedora. Yep, that's it. No more customization is needed for Popsicle. He is officially complete. Only way this could be improved is if the fedora grew with him when he goes Titan.
DF  Post #: 4
6/8/2018 20:19:38   
GammaCavy

I'm unable to get to the accessories. When I click the button it just tells me that I have to grow my dragon further. But he's been a Kid dragon for at least a year now.
DF  Post #: 5
6/8/2018 20:27:16   
Stephen Nix

Undead Penguinmancer
DF Pedia

With Elysia, did you check your dragon's growth Gamma? I had to make sure my dragon was fully upgraded, spent every training point before I started to look at my styles on Midnight!

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 6/8/2018 20:28:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/8/2018 20:39:05   
GammaCavy

Appreantly he's not Earth Primalized. I couldv'e sworn he was. Thanks for the tip Nyx!

Edit- Done! Thanks again Nix! Veritas now has a lovely flower crown.

< Message edited by GammaCavy -- 6/8/2018 20:56:37 >
DF  Post #: 7
6/8/2018 20:59:58   
Shadow X Ascendant

My Kazeshini have awakaned his Destroyer of Worlds Form, The Corrupted Essence of Death, "The Agni" https://imgur.com/a/zXXfPJ3
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
6/8/2018 21:05:13   
Lordvladek97

I had to do the Earth Primal quest again. Was way easier this time lol

I'm excited to see what Dove will have to offer in the future.
DF AQW  Post #: 9
6/8/2018 21:55:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

Something Tells me that we can ,maybe, get the Fleshweaver and Chaosweaver at the Final Part of Dragonfable's 12th anniversary
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
6/8/2018 21:59:20   
Meralos

My dragon finally has a cool mane and that makes me so happy.

@Shadow
How do Chaos and Fleshweavers fit in with this month's theme of dragons?
Post #: 11
6/8/2018 22:31:34   
GammaCavy

Does yours look grumpy about the mane, Meralos? My Veritas somehow manages to look irritated about he flower crown.

I think Shadow's saying that this is a month for bonuses and customization, and the other weaver classes count as that.
DF  Post #: 12
6/8/2018 22:52:25   
Shadow X Ascendant

Exactly, same for CC MSW, this is a month of upgrades, so, why not?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 6/8/2018 22:55:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
6/8/2018 22:55:51   
Mordred

It has been a while. But if my disappearing into the rabbit hole that is Warframe has revealed anything about me... It's that you can pull me in with fashion.

And boy, do I like gold.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
6/8/2018 23:27:14   
Greyor_42

@Shadow

It's not a month of "upgrades" per se, though. It's a month of dragons specifically.

quote:

It's DragonFable's 12th Anniversary! Hurray!

And that means... A month of Dragon related awesomeness!

None of the weaver classes are dragon-related that we know of, so they don't fit the theme of this month, and as such, will most likely not get anything done with them this month. Doubly so for CC MSW, as we already have word that the next release will not be a "fashion" release.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 6/8/2018 23:28:57 >
DF  Post #: 15
6/8/2018 23:49:10   
Rukaji

Thank you for adding in hex codes for our dragon. I can now get that perfect shade. You guys have been amazing with these fashion upgrades!
DF  Post #: 16
6/9/2018 0:05:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Greyor.....so, what about next month, then? And we... Already have?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 6/9/2018 0:06:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
6/9/2018 1:41:01   
Commander_In_Red

Are we supposed to be able to see the accessories on our Pet Dragon? Cuz I'm only seeing them on the Guest Dragon.

I absolutely love the concept of this release. Some of the headgear looks off on the Dragon, and I'm not too keen about how most of the "back" items are just various creatures riding on the dragon's back (not saying that's bad, just saying there could be more "back" items that aren't that), but otherwise it's an awesome idea. Looking forward to seeing what more is added to this in the future.

The new improvements to the Dragon Mage... *sigh*

Once again I'm extremely mixed. It's nice that it's being buffed and the new improvements are really powerful... but once again the Dragon Mage lacks the kind of skills to make the most of them.

The reworked dragon customisation menus are a really nice touch. Everything looks so much more organised than it used to. That said, the use of hex codes in colouring the dragons doesn't really matter to me, I've never been any good at using them. Still, for those who do know, I can imagine that this is a tremendous boon.

Overall, a good release.

Now I'm just waiting for the Titan Combat overhaul.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
the optimist expects it to change;
the realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
DF  Post #: 18
6/9/2018 2:49:54   
SilverSoul

Awww, like some of the others in here, the update seems to have ignored my completion of the Earth Primal quest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/9/2018 3:08:15   
Eragon Dragus

My muchacho Drakoriane, now with the ability to break through walls and with the option of mushroom or moglin tacos.
Post #: 20
6/9/2018 4:38:03   
Flabagast

So this is where Dove will be staying! Sunbreeze Grove looks great, and my dragon Luminos now dons a beautiful golden mask into battle.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
6/9/2018 8:15:55   
RKC

Still no Doomed Dragon Scythe of Elementals
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/9/2018 8:38:23   
dragon_monster

What is with the their when taking about our dragon what it is wrong with its. I makes me thing Dove knows there more dragon in parallel universes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
6/9/2018 8:47:02   
Sharkslayer

Jewelled mask is beautiful, good job Tom-*cough* Dove.
AQW  Post #: 24
6/9/2018 9:28:02   
PurgeXZ

"M'Dragon"

Oh my- Christ, you guys... You actually did this! You actually... My god... Really?
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition