DF GD / Pedia
DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!
Hey there, Heroes!
This week, we're releasing the next part of this year's 12th Anniversary celebrations!
Presenting: Dragon Fashion!
Bk3 Sunbreeze Grove has received a light makeover.
Dove has arrived and will now let you equip your Kid Dragon with a variety of hats and back items!
Choose from 49 different hat options and 13 different back item options for your Kid Dragon!
Not only that, but we may also add more options to unlock or purchase in the future!
Dragon accessories are aesthetic only- they do not provide any stats or boosts to your dragon other than visually.
Dragon Accessories can only be equipped to Kid Dragons- which means they are Dragon Amulet only, too!
To help grow your dragon, Elysia's menu has had some improvements. Primal Dragon training is now available from Grow Dragon after you have grown your dragon to Toddler size. Primal Dragon training now also has a button that lets you check what you are missing in order to grow your dragon to Kid size.
To clarify, because growing your dragon has been a bit confusing in the past:
Baby -> Toddler:
- Available in Book 1, 2, and 3.
- Costs 10,000 gold to grow.
- Allows the summoning of your dragon as a guest.
Toddler -> Kid:
- Available in Book 3.
- You have to Primalize your dragon, which involves completing the Fire, Water, and Earth Orb chapters in Book 1, and then complete their associated quests from Elysia in Book 3.
- Provides a boost to your dragon's damage, and allows you to equip accessories!
Head over to Bk3 Sunbreeze Grove either from the Bk3 Travel Map (Map->Fairglade->Sunbreeze Grove), or clicking the button in the Quest Log!
Note: If you do not see any of these changes reflected in your game, you may have to clear your cache.
That's not all we have for this release though-
Dragon customization has received a small makeover.
- You now have the option to use hex codes for dragon colors!
Dragon Mage has received another update.
- Dragon's Tempest now provides 10 Boost per stack.
- Final does additional damage per stack of Dragon's Tempest.
Other various bug fixes.
Coming next week:
Something special for all players, DragonLords, and free players! What could it be? (I promise it's not fashion related!)
Join us on the forums to discuss the many years of DragonFable, this week's release, and more!
Join the discussion on the official forums!
< Message edited by Occavatra -- 6/14/2018 12:21:31 >