Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2018 11:25:23   
Shiny_Underpants

I mean, I agree it probably isn't the case, but I'm with DM on this one. Dove's statement was pretty vague.
DF MQ  Post #: 51
6/10/2018 11:34:55   
BluuHorseOfficial

All we know is that he is a monk and those are secretive. And that he is senpai-material and nicknames “Artdad”.
DF  Post #: 52
6/10/2018 12:37:25   
Shiny_Underpants

Don't forget, we also know that he really is naked under that toga.
DF MQ  Post #: 53
6/10/2018 12:47:59   
BluuHorseOfficial

I'd believe he ought to consult you about that
DF  Post #: 54
6/10/2018 15:17:51   
Shiny_Underpants

Indeed, refractive diamond underpants+Dove=rainbows. Well, more rainbows.
Pretty sure even in rainbow mode his eyes are missing Falwynn's favourite colour, so he could do with an extra prism or two...
DF MQ  Post #: 55
6/10/2018 15:28:26   
GammaCavy

We've all forgotten to thank our team for something-
Sunbreeze Grove's new look is itself wonderful. Thank you, Tomix, Verly!
DF  Post #: 56
6/10/2018 15:57:11   
LurkBlackSmith

Yeah Sunbreeze Grove's new look is beautiful.

While on the other hand, well there be enough food to handle Dove's fasting until night for dinner from time to time?!

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 6/10/2018 16:00:19 >
DF  Post #: 57
6/10/2018 16:12:32   
Greyor_42

One thing I only noticed recently about Book 3 Sunbreeze Grove, that I'm surprised nobody brought up yet, is the music that's there now. And the fact that there's music there now. Dove's theme music is making itself heard in some very interesting places.
DF  Post #: 58
6/10/2018 22:07:36   
GammaCavy

There was music there before, but yes, the change of music is interesting. Dove's theme, Brightoak Forest, appearing there of all places... verrry interesting. Perhaps Sunbreeze Grove is part of DF's own Bright Oak Forest. Or perhaps it's just there as Dove's theme, joining him there. Who can say?
DF  Post #: 59
6/10/2018 23:38:50   
Tiger Dragon Master

I love the hats they're perfect! Can't wait to see more back options.

p.s. I love the feather hat. Had it for my hero and was super sad when I out leveled it. Now my dragon can wear it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 60
6/11/2018 0:26:21   
Commander_In_Red

@Tiger Dragon Master

If you still have it you can still wear it cosmetically.
DF  Post #: 61
6/11/2018 11:14:36   
Baron Dante

So uh, Dove sure just is in Sunbreeze at all times. Regardless of if you've actually met him.
I've mentioned it before, but this kind of stuff is an issue, especially as the plot-progression for a new player and when things happen is confusing as is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
6/11/2018 12:22:46   
Commander_In_Red

@Baron Dante

I know what you mean. The fact that Warlic in Book 1 is gone regardless of where you’re at in the Orb Saga still bugs me greatly.
DF  Post #: 63
6/11/2018 12:56:37   
BluuHorseOfficial

Yeah, they should make it sothat Dove only appears after Seppy's Draconic Purification Seesion, and the Warlic thing, too, Nythera's illusion doesn't cut it...
DF  Post #: 64
6/11/2018 13:42:49   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I want my dragon to have an outrageous mullet. Is that too much to ask? ;)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
6/11/2018 16:28:04   
Darkonus

I had the same thought as Baron... it wouldn't be such a huge deal except...
the dialogue assumes that any player coming to sunbreeze cove has completed the caitiff saga.
For long time players this certainly may be true, but for new players this is almost guarenteed to not be the case.

On a more positive note: looks like the accessories now appear on pet dragon, which is very cool!
Maybe I just missed it before, but I was pretty sure only guest dragon was affected when the release first went live.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
6/11/2018 17:25:09   
Sneevillord

Love the new customisation, a dragon is nought with his top hat.
On the new player confusion, my real pet peeve is that the falconreach portal doesn't lead to Warlic anymore, despite twilly telling you it does for the dragon egg saga, then warlic technically being gone. But baby issues. Great new scenery
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
6/12/2018 3:05:57   
Roc

It's DF anniversary and I hope Archivist will be complete. Nice event tho.
Post #: 68
6/13/2018 6:47:45   
BluuHorseOfficial

My baby dragon now looks like a lion adventurer! It’s so cute! (Baby, in the sense, you know what I mean.)
DF  Post #: 69
6/14/2018 9:06:17   
Nyrexis

Does anyone know if they are bringing back the Elemental scythe this year? Only recently picked the game back up and grabbed some DC just in case. Devastated to have missed such a gorgeous weapon.
Post #: 70
6/14/2018 10:36:40   
Shiny_Underpants

It hasn't returned yet. Some other expected seasonals haven't, either (the Mother's day shop-- the Father's day one was still up...), so I suppose we'll see.
DF MQ  Post #: 71
6/14/2018 17:07:43   
Sneevillord

This is what was said in the newsletter
"Upgraded DragonLord base classes
New Baby Dragon accessories from Dove in Sunbreeze Grove (Book 3)
Coming soon: an all-new Elemental Scythe"

So I suppose we will get a new scythe
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
6/14/2018 17:29:54   
dragon_monster

Another one? Well its something.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
6/14/2018 18:16:49   
Shadow X Ascendant

well, i will not have DCs anyway, so, i am not so hyped for this new one
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
6/15/2018 2:28:05   
Shiny_Underpants

I just spent all mine on the SWoT visage...
Still, if it's as laggy as the previous ones (most notably when you invite people with it equipped...), it's still not something I'd consider. Nevertheless, I hope the Doomed one isn't rare now. The game has far too many rares as it is.

Edit: Huh, there's this weird error with the character page. On mine, Riftwalker is in its default colors (despite having equipped the CC version), and the dragon's head, horns, eye, and wings are all greyed out.
Seems to be something to do with the changes to CC colour/CC preview.

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 6/15/2018 2:30:43 >
DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes June 08, 2018: DragonFable's 12 Anniversary Month Part 2!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition