Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

I have 2,089 DC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> I have 2,089 DC
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2018 18:14:09   
Mister Jeddy

I have 2,089 DC, what can I do with it? I want to buy Entropy or Pyromancer.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
6/10/2018 20:16:43   
Shiny_Underpants

Well, after you do that you'll have 289 DC. There isn't much you can spend that on, however it may be worth saving it and farming Ballyhoo until you have 300 DC, and buying something for that price.

Edit: you could buy the lowest level of Cysero's Hamstergeddon, (since it's such a low level item, it isn't worth spending more on the higher levels-- it's worth it for the weapon special, not the damage). The weapon special, when activated, makes every challenge fight a breeze with a good void weapon.

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 6/10/2018 20:23:22 >
DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/12/2018 19:45:06   
Shadow X Ascendant

with 289 DC you can also buy the Kamillia (Metal) Scythe For 100 DCs at Lv 80, Eye of The Void (Sword or Dagger or Staff) For 50 DCs at Lv 80, and The Dimensional Transphaser for 11 DCs
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
6/12/2018 21:20:01   
BluuHorseOfficial

Kamilia is also a drop. Donít waste on that.
DF  Post #: 4
6/12/2018 22:02:11   
Shadow X Ascendant

(If you're very, very Unlucky Like me) the quest drops all versions of Kamillia, Soft Highguard Cape and Soft Highguard Helm
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
6/13/2018 0:10:52   
Ahyster

^ I managed to get it in first try.

I would go for EnTropy if I were you. And the rest of Dragon Coins I would save for later to spend them on one of the Seasonal Weapons, like Candy Sword from Frostval (I know it's for gold, but you get the idea)

< Message edited by Ahyster -- 6/13/2018 0:14:43 >
Post #: 6
6/13/2018 4:43:49   
Shiny_Underpants

Eye of the Void is also a drop.

Dimensional Transphaser isn't necessarily worth getting. I see you got Entropy-- I wouldn't advise on smaller DC purchases before hitting the level cap, unless it's something that is equally useful to all levels (such as classes, or the aforementioned Hamstergeddon and Candy weapons).

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 6/13/2018 4:46:33 >
DF MQ  Post #: 7
6/13/2018 18:11:29   
Shadow X Ascendant

well, i tried more than 30 times and don't got it, so i gave up, i only not buy it, because i have only 30 DCs and already Got DT in bank
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> I have 2,089 DC
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition