Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Exploring game world after Chaos Saga

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Exploring game world after Chaos Saga
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2018 7:07:08   
Rayimika

Hello, I'm in the end after dragon's lair that was expanded to level 90, but I want to see 4 dimensional pyramid and there was some mention of ancient evils bar the obvious second button "7 Deadly Dragons." Problem being all these feel so grand I don't want to start any till endgame and am looking for something more civil and casual. What quest should I accomplish and where should I click like that and in what order if any?
AQ AQW  Post #: 1
6/13/2018 8:55:47   
Aruru

Well there are plenty of things that are hidden in areas that you need the room name to get to rather than just clicking a button. But if you don't want to do anymore of the Throne of Darkness saga to get a jump on working towards the classes you can get from them, I would say go to /voltairetown and look at the different Friday 13th events to see what you haven't done already. Some of them still have some decent to cool stuff that you can farm off bosses or farm mats for the merge shops. I just can't remember which ones you have to be member to access when it isn't Friday 13th.
Post #: 2
6/13/2018 20:13:48   
Legendary Ash

There are short to moderate length sagas that explore the backstory of NPCs:
Xan Ruins of Shurpu, Nythera's Saga, J6's Saga, Ravenloss, Dage's Saga, Undead Legion Saga also part of the Seraphic Saga under Adventures button.

Real Life Music band/Novel/Comic inspired Events:
Ctrl+Alt+Del, The Magic Thief, Dwarves vs Giants, DvG Challenge, CruxShadows, Za'nar

Summer break Player suggested, Returning Devs and AE promotion releases:
Dark Dungeon, Chaos lab, Summer 2015 Events, Starsinc Fortress, Third spell, BioBeast crossover Delta V Lab
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Exploring game world after Chaos Saga
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition