Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Housing bug, or something else?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Housing bug, or something else?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2018 22:14:14   
Aruru

When I logged in, I went to my house. The second I'm in there, someone else is already there at the entrance. They ran off deeper in the house and after I spoke to them they didn't respond, so I went it to try and find them but looked at the name list to see if it was someone I knew. It wasn't a recognized name, but my house's name was labelled as their house instead and they left the room before I questioned them more. I logged out then logged back in and joined my house room again and the name was normal. I have a house from a rare badge and the house item that has quests to it which makes me concerned. Is this just some glitch?
Post #: 1
6/14/2018 5:13:39   
Yorozuya

I am certain that it was just a pretty well-known house bug/glitch. I have encountered it myself quite often over the course of my AQW experience. However, I cannot tell precisely what is the exact cause for this glitch; what could trigger it to happen. From my experience, it usually happens after I join a crowded map such as yulgar or a place where a lot of players are farming but of course this is just circumstantial.
AQW  Post #: 2
6/14/2018 22:29:34   
Aruru

Okay thx. I didn't want to assume it was anything more than that which is why I asked first before reacting.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Housing bug, or something else?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition