Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Totally Noob Question. Evolving?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Totally Noob Question. Evolving?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2018 16:53:14   
Melvin the redeemer

Do how to evovle characters without soul gems. I have a ton of characters from years ago that i want to evolve at level 10 and i can;t without soul gems. Is there another way to do that?

Life may seem daunting, don't be shaken by life. Let you control life.
AQW  Post #: 1
6/20/2018 17:58:34   
The Finnish Phoenix

Soul Gems are only necessary for evolving certain characters, but not all evolutions need them and most do not. You can tell if the evolution will require Soul Gems by the little blue orbs that appear on the character trees of those that require them, or by checking the Oversoul Wikidot.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/20/2018 18:04:07   
Melvin the redeemer

Thanks, i was confused because in 2013-2015 the Rev egg was free and i didnt evo it. was confuse why it requires SGs now.
AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Totally Noob Question. Evolving?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition