Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Know Any Cool Mosters?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Know Any Cool Mosters?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/25/2018 10:41:35   
brotherinlaw

So, we've asked just about every other question. What villians would you like to show up, what areas would you like to see modeled and textured. So, I'll ask the only question left: What Monsters would you like to see emigrate from our other games and arrive in glorious HD3D to our humble cross-platformer?

I personally, would like to see some of the hybrid abominations and unique species of Dragonfable, especially from Greenguard forest. Let's see, we could have:

Clawkin- who doesn't like being attacked by human-sized squirrels?
Furies- or haveing your eyes clawed our by yet another sentient nature-dweller (there are a lot)
Boevox- I have no idea what it's supposed to be, but this hybrid between a Bison, Yak, Rhino, and maybe turtle? would be a challenge for most.
Basalisk- You may be thinking "Basalisk, that's pretty normal for a fantasy game, right?". Well, Dragonfable's take on this petrifying little number looks like an unholy hybrid between the original serpent and it's cousin, the cockatrice, and would be extra disturbing in 3d. So, of course we need them!
Biter-honestly, I have no idea what this is. It's like some kind of insectoid/snake thing that does wind dammage and looks creepy. It you saw this thing coming, or a swarm, you would be Noping your way to another continent!
Spiketoad-It's big, it's ugly, what's more to say?
Unicougar- I have no idea where the idea came from, nobody wanted it, but here it is. And I think it to be absolutely genious. Throw in a Pridemaster, and the team has the templates for future big cats in releases. There's so few big-cats in fantasy games, I wonder why?
Snapperdilla/Frogidile- two different takes on the a crocodile/frog hybrid, this kind of thing would give nightmares to any city-dweller with a connection to the sewers.
Sylphdrake- a really weird fairy/dragon hybrid.
Seed spitters- because we just don't have enough plant-based enemys these days!
Deadwood- see above.

....Oh, and why don't we have Chikencows yet?

Ah, but wait! Dragonfable isn't the only one known for weird hybrids! Adventurequest, home of the bizard zarres....err, bizarre zards, we have:

Gizzards-weird zard/dragon hybrids, who doesn't love dragon hybrids!
Goggs- look, I know they're already planning on Goggs, I just love Goggs. I don't know why!
Twobear- Two headed bear. "nuff said!"
Vampragon/Dragoo- Speaking of dragon hybrids, here is the bat/dragon hybrid created by human mages fore domestic use, the vampragons, and the more aggressive failed prototype, the Dragoo.
Nightraider- Basically Nightbane's take on the Vampragon, we have a hybrid between a bat, wolf, and dragon!
Trobbles- alright, who DOESN'T want to see this star-trek knockoff in 3d?

And, finally Adventurequest Worlds:

Frogdrake- Another dragon hybrid, and possibly their first attempt at a signature animal. It didn't pan out.
Swamp Lurker- I also like sand-sharks. The idea of a water predator that can stalk the land and hide under it greatly amuses me!
Hork-Orks hybridized with pigs. I have no idea what the origin story is, but I hope it's as good as the origin for the bacon element!
tiger leech-Because children need more nightmares in their lives!
Grumble Take a giant caterpiller, give it glowing eyes and a human-ish face. Sounds fun!
All the Pocky Moglins-Because children need ALL the nightmares in their lives!

So, anyone else have any fun ideas?

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 6/25/2018 10:42:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/26/2018 22:12:06   
Grawlix

Frogzards are still my favorite and I think Drickens essentially replaced Chickencows but I would want to see Gorillaphants and Gryphons
AQW  Post #: 2
6/27/2018 20:00:43   
brotherinlaw

^Do gryphons count as a big cat? if so, that kind of makes my one point moot. Also, gorriliphants! I knew I forgot something from Dragonfable!

Oh, also, I kind of want to see a Draekolich (theoretical undead drake!)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Know Any Cool Mosters?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition