Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Design Notes June 25, 2018: New Limited Quantity Set: Dragon Of Light

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes June 25, 2018: New Limited Quantity Set: Dragon Of Light
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2018 0:30:16   
Ted Zlammy

quote:

June 25, 2018
New Limited Quantity Set: Dragon Of Light
New Limited Quantity Set on sale this Friday
The best way to fight Evil is with Good... and the best way to defeat Darkness is with Light. Starting this Friday, June 29th, at 6 PM EST, find the Dragon of Light limited quantity armor set on our Limited Quantity Set page. Each package also comes with a unique badge in your Book of Lore and on your character page!

Dragon of Light Set: 10 items
Price: 2,000 AdventureCoins
Quantity: 2,000

• Dragon of Light armor set
  • 2 helms
  • 3 weapons
  • 4 capes
  • Character page badge

The Dragon of Light limited quantity set can only be purchased directly through the lqs.aq.com site starting this Friday at 6 PM EST.

June 2018 Limited Quantity Sets
    The June 2018 Limited Quantity sets are listed below. Each set has a chance to return in future limited quantity set releases until their quantities sell out. Once the quantity hits 0, they will never return again!

Name____________________Price_____Initial Quantity___Restock

Dragon of Light_______________2,000_AC____1,000____________250
    Champion of Light_____________1,500 AC____35_______________30*
    ShadowScythe Flying Gryphon___1,500 AC____2,000____________591
    Bright Flying Gryphon__________1,500 AC____2,000____________588
    Dread Leopard Flying Gryphon___1,000 AC____1,000____________242
    Dreadhound Rider Battle Pet_____40,000 gold__2,001____________903

*Due to limited quantities, the Champion of Light will only be available for one restock.

Restock Update Times
    Package quantities restock throughout the weekend to give everyone a chance to get the gear they want, no matter what timezone or country they live in.

Stock times:

1. 6:00 PM Friday, 6/29 [INITIAL]

2. 6:00 AM Saturday, 6/30 [RESTOCK]

3. 12:00 PM Saturday, 6/30 [RESTOCK]

4. 6:00 PM Saturday, 6/30 [RESTOCK]

5. 12:00 AM Sunday, 7/1 [RESTOCK]

Prize Pool Raffle: Guardian of Energy Set + Treasure Pack
    Starting today, June 25th, talk to Khuddar Khamundi in Battleon to get tickets for the Guardian of Energy set and Treasure Pack.

1. Talk to Khuddar Khamundi in Battleon to buy Prize Pool tickets until this Friday June 29th at 5 PM
    2. Buy a Legendary Energy Ticket for a chance to win the Guardian of Energy armor set (winners will be chosen from current and former AQW members)
    3. Buy a Treasure Pack Ticket for a chance to win the Treasure Pack: 5 Treasure Chest Keys + 100,000 gold
    4. Winners will be chosen this Friday, June 29th at 5:30 PM EST

(Note: the member badge shop is available to current and previous members. Gear inside will be 0 AC.)

Ticket Details
  • Tickets will be available until 5:00 PM EST on Friday, June 29th
  • Tickets cannot be sold
  • Each ticket gives you a chance to get the set or pack associated with it
  • If your ticket is selected, it will be removed and you will get your rewards automatically

Guardian of Energy prize winners will automatically receive their Book of Lore and character page badges, and can buy their 0 AC set items from the badge shop.

Treasure Pack prize winners will have their 5 Treasure Chest Keys and 100,000 gold automatically added to their inventory and account.

If you do not win one of the above prizes, 3 60-minute Class Points boosts will be directly added to your inventory.

Lessons from the Last LQS
    We received a lot of feedback from the community after last month's Limited Quantity Set series, and this Friday's LQS incorporates much of it. Thank you to everyone who shared their thoughts!

Based on your feedback, we...

• have made the locations of the different sets much clearer
  • only offer sets in one location (so no chance for overlapping, or spending ACs/gold you do not need to)
  • have made the member set available to current and former members right from the start

During our last Limited Quantity Set series, we tested a new approach to offering our member and free-player gold sets: selling "advance chance tickets" (essentially, raffle tickets bought with in-game currency) for certain item sets in a prize pool.

Our goal was to reduce the chance that you'd miss a set you wanted because of website or scheduling issues, and to minimize the impact to our website and game servers (from so many people flooding onto them to be the first to get their set). That was a success, and I appreciate everyone who participated in the test!

Sepulchure's Undead Blade variants are coming...
    PS - if you have Sepulchure's Undead Blade, make sure to log in this weekend! You can battle the release boss for a chance to get Doom Dye or Monstrous Dye to change the look of your weapon.

Tags: Alina

• Figure I'd post these DNs prior to the day of the LQS. Boy, I sure wish regular tab spaces worked in this forum while formatting this, ahaha~

Tagged! May the odds be ever in your favor (for these shops, you know?) ~ kaos rules x

< Message edited by kaos rules x -- 6/27/2018 2:59:28 >
    MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    6/27/2018 1:16:52   
    dragontackle

Wait a minute, so the only way to get Guardian of Energy is to hope to get lucky via the raffle? Can anyone clarify this?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    6/27/2018 1:32:55   
    Ted Zlammy

^
    It certainly appears that way. Something similar to that was done with the last raffle with a shop with only weapons in it. Looks like this time around the raffle only has exclusive rewards to it not tied to the shops on the LQS website.

Also with that dye mentioned at the end for Seppy's undead blade... I wonder how many players will spend 7,500 ACs to have all 3 at once.
    MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    6/27/2018 2:00:27   
    you stop

i hope they add a quest where u get the seppy's blade back provided you have the recolour variant, kind of like how they returned the naval commander class from getting the kaiju naval commander
    AQW  Post #: 4
    6/29/2018 18:24:00   
    Ted Zlammy

Just popped on and it looks like the LQS is live, and a server shutdown warning popped up! *starts refreshing DNs page to check for new ones for tonight's Seppy release*
    MQ AQW  Post #: 5
    6/29/2018 18:29:39   
    dragontackle

Still curious as to how this newer LQS system works?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
    6/29/2018 18:43:07   
    majesticstar3800

Yay, got the Guardian of Energy set from the raffle.

secretly wanted the 3 Reputation Boosts

Also, I was so tempted to buy the Dragon of Light Set, but my paycheck hasn't started yet. Which means I'll miss the 50% AC promotion too

< Message edited by majesticstar3800 -- 6/29/2018 18:51:06 >
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
    6/29/2018 20:53:52   
    zanathos

nice, managed to get the guardian energy set and the treasure chest keys...

kind of wanted the 6 class rep boosts
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
    6/29/2018 21:18:08   
    majesticstar3800

@zanathos I also got the Treasure Chest keys, just realized that!
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
    6/29/2018 22:39:01   
    dragontackle

While I did get the member LQS set, im still not a fan of this new system.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
    7/2/2018 19:11:18   
    RKC

Im just a bit bummed that they made the guardian of energy set with no legs. I hate it when they make mounts and robes with no legs, as if its not awkward to see. What is wrong with them. Please dont say "Thats how the artist interprets it"
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    7/3/2018 8:30:18   
    XeNON_54

Well it's a cosmic void energy thing.
    It probably wouldn't even NEED legs to begin with.
    Post #: 12
    7/6/2018 1:22:29   
    Ninjaty

@above: Most players are meant to miss out, making the sets all the more desirable. That is a good thing for people that want exclusitivity in their items, and without that element to them, the items would suddenly be worthless to those people. If you really want the LQS items, make sure you're there, whether that requires you to set an alarm in the middle of the night or moving stuff around in your day. This was already a possibility when the entire stock released at once, and is even easier now that the stock releases in batches.

You are not meant to get every item in the game, because doing so is impossible due to necessary inventory limitations. You are not meant to experience every event in the game, just like how in real life you miss out on billions upon billions of never recurring events in the universe each and every day (the only differences being that here you were actually made aware of this event and didn't make the necessary preparations). Until you are a human who can own one of everything that exists and be present for every simultaneous event the universe has to offer, you do not need to worry about achieving the same things in a game.

I too missed out on this LQS. I became aware of it just now, because I have been working too much to actually check the forums and game. Had I been aware of it, I could have easily made myself time to spend 5 minutes getting the items, so therefore the fault is entirely my own. I really wanted the Dragon of Light set, but now I will never get it and I will just have to accept that and move on. I don't want to see the LQS concept end just because I personally will never get this set. Instead, I will be happy for the ones who did get it.
    Post #: 13
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes June 25, 2018: New Limited Quantity Set: Dragon Of Light
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition