Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

July 13th

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> July 13th
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2018 5:01:26   
mahasamatman

You guys all know what's gonna happen. So, what war are we expecting? Will the Thorn, under Theano's leadership, attack in full force or unleash an old, forgotten army of some sort? Will Nivalis' legions of Khy'Rhian attack?

Will there be no war, because of the IatEoT release?
Will there be a War at the Inn at the Edge of Time?!?!
I'm stupid. Thanx, Zeldax.

Discuss!

Edit: This is gonna be the last Friday the 13th for over a year (the next is September 2019), So I'm expecting a war.

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 7/6/2018 10:34:29 >
DF  Post #: 1
7/6/2018 7:19:35   
Divine Nexus

I don't participate in wars very often, but I think I kind of want one, if only because it would be good way to grind to 90.
DF AQW  Post #: 2
7/6/2018 7:49:53   
Zeldax

I mean, the Inn at the Edge of Time release will be this week. Friday the 13th is next week.

https://twitter.com/VerlyrusAE/status/1015086969838239744
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/6/2018 8:50:37   
mahasamatman

@Zeldax: Thanks, for some reason I failed to notice the fact that weeks work the way they do.
DF  Post #: 4
7/6/2018 10:37:53   
whenua

I'm hoping for a war. I need defender medals, just to get my Elemental Unity trinket juice up.
AQ  Post #: 5
7/6/2018 10:40:41   
Shadow X Ascendant

I just hope that the next war doesn't have so much lag as the last one..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
7/6/2018 12:15:49   
brotherinlaw

Hmmm, you know how undead get supercharged on Friday the 13th? I never thought to ask, what happens to Sepulchure? Maybe we'll find out.

My biggest hope is that, eventually, something wakes up the residents of the Valtrith crypt, including Fredrick, Michael, and the others that inspired Jaysun. Maybe near the end, a certain undying monster from the lake will rise and be a boss monster. You know, the one Jaysun would be named after? I'm a bit of a horror nerd, so seeing all my favourites represented by that poor excuse of a villian never set right with me. I just want to see a Iason Valtrith!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/6/2018 12:26:09   
dragon_master

From a logical point of view IaTEoT cannot have wars,because it exists in a dimension where everything has already happened...so... umm yeah.

But i'd fancy another war instead of tog farming,because they happen once in a blue moon these days.
DF  Post #: 8
7/6/2018 15:38:54   
lastspartan

Just realised the date, I found that weird but I do hope war comes to lore. I know war is bad but as magneto said is X-Men apocalypse ' it's human nature charles'.

I hope we see the downfall of the rose soon.
Post #: 9
7/7/2018 4:54:22   
dragon_monster

Who knows we might fight the Shapless empire in an mighty war.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
7/7/2018 7:56:15   
Jet Silver

I just hope we finally get Doom Weapon upgrades on par with the Destiny Weapons. (Or level 90...)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/7/2018 8:01:15   
brotherinlaw

^,if the Shapeless Empire attacks on Friday the thirteenth, they're really stupid. Like invading Africa during Elephant mating season stupid.

Huh, that reminds me of just how dangerous our flora and fauna are on this continent. I wonder how many soldiers will die on the trip, before even seeing combat.

Speaking of the Rose, though, maybe the trigger next-week is Theano's little experiments. Heaven knows trying to cheat death has consequences.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/7/2018 8:19:40   
Greyor_42

It's going to involve the spirits that escaped from Jaysun's mask.
DF  Post #: 13
7/7/2018 16:05:54   
dragon_monster

quote:

^,if the Shapeless Empire attacks on Friday the thirteenth, they're really stupid. Like invading Africa during Elephant mating season stupid.

There not gonna invade us but the other way around. I mean they are preparing an dangerous thing what if the hero beats them before it activates.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
7/7/2018 18:10:33   
brotherinlaw

^oooh, we could spend Friday the 13th on THEIR continent! New species of undead, necromancers, and doom weapons, all for us to explore!

Hey, do you think the Shadowscythe tried to set up a presence on their continent as well? If would make sense to have several efforts to take over Lore spread across the globe. Maybe we could ally with them so we could actually pose a serious threat (would definitely make more sense than to attack a sovereign nation singlehandedly with no intel, no allies, and no idea what the freak to do when we get there. Our character is freaking dumb!)

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 7/7/2018 18:11:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/8/2018 1:48:28   
Axpower

How cool would a surprise Fleshweaver release be. I know I'm asking for too much, but it would be amazing.
DF  Post #: 16
7/8/2018 22:49:16   
GammaCavy

Sam's right. If the last Friday the 13'th of a year doesn't get a war, then something fishy is up. I hope it's another relatively fun war, not a high stakes war.
DF  Post #: 17
7/10/2018 8:46:18   
Roxas45

Just got done with college. So.. I'm in! :D
Hopefully I can take waves after waves.

Ah... May the hunting be glorious.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
7/10/2018 10:10:18   
Nifertx

If the Friday the 13th involves Azaveyr in any way, I would expect Secundus to be involved somehow. Having already secured his own existence, it seems that he is planning something else through the "Just Chillin'" quest, and I wouldn't put it behind him to consort with the Shadowscythe to mess with the Hero for whatever reason.

Then again, I still think it would be unlikely.

DF  Post #: 19
7/10/2018 10:24:33   
Jonathan Dragonlord

Since this is the last Friday the 13th for a long while, I think it is going to wrap up the Valtrith story by having us fight the dark spirits released when we destroyed Caitiff.
DF AQW  Post #: 20
7/10/2018 11:49:00   
dragon_monster

quote:

If the Friday the 13th involves Azaveyr in any way, I would expect Secundus to be involved somehow. Having already secured his own existence, it seems that he is planning something else through the "Just Chillin'" quest, and I wouldn't put it behind him to consort with the Shadowscythe to mess with the Hero for whatever reason.

Then again, I still think it would be unlikely.

He did not yet secure his existence its in the future it will happen but current Secundus will he knows it will did not secured it yet.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
7/10/2018 14:09:23   
xelessarx

I am leaning towards the war being about Rise of Nivalis saga.

In the last quest of the saga there was a mention of Nivalis preparing an army for an attack and it seemed like the next update was going to be a war. The hooded MSlike creatures are also quite similar to the creatures frozen in the "Ice Cave". You know, the "They are free" might be a nod to them being thawed out of the ice columns they were in.
Post #: 22
7/10/2018 14:48:34   
GammaCavy

Goes off and replays Ice Cave Oh, you're right. That would be way more interesting than a MS war, and we don't have any other things to foreshadow the freedom of, Stoneheart Fall is in ruins in Book 3, and True Mortal's quest chain is the only major one that hasn't had a war yet....
Please be a True Mortal war, please be a True Mortal war...
DF  Post #: 23
7/10/2018 20:35:40   
Greyor_42

Alot of things in the DN's up to now heavily imply it has to do with the spirits from Valtrith's mask.
DF  Post #: 24
7/11/2018 12:40:58   
lastspartan

Well the artwork on doves twitter it look like it was about the seven deadly sins as there were seven cloak individual's.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> July 13th
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition