Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: July 13th

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: July 13th
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2018 12:50:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

Same as the Seven Deadly Dragons Saga in AQW?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
7/11/2018 16:51:52   
Greyor_42

Seven Deadly Sins would just be a reused story concept from the Weaver saga, though, and Dove's alot more creative than that.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 7/11/2018 16:52:07 >
DF  Post #: 27
7/11/2018 17:00:54   
lastspartan

I did not there was a sds story arc in another artix entertainment game. I was thinking about sds the anime as a base idea.

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 28
7/13/2018 19:26:54   
brotherinlaw

Actually, it occurs to me that a tomb full of a family with a predilection toward undeath might be a hotspot for the spirits released by the mask, especially if said tomb belonged to the family of the man who took the souls? And, if I remember correctly, didn't Jaysun absorb his family into his cloak? And, isn't the cloak a piece of technology from the Shadowscythe ship buried beneath the Valtrith's castle?

Man, the more I think about it, the more this crack-pot theory makes sense....

Slightly off-topic, do you think Werewolves suffer side-effects of a full moon occurs on a Friday the 13th?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/13/2018 19:32:51   
dragon_monster

The war is on and I was right the hero lead all those wars we had. This is the best.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
7/13/2018 19:40:26   
TimeKiller

Why are the rare waves so huge like they don't even fit on my screen lmao

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/13/2018 19:45:26   
Jonathan Dragonlord

This guy has both Doom AND Destiny powers? What is this thing?
DF AQW  Post #: 32
7/13/2018 19:46:47   
TimeKiller

look at the range of this lads powers absolute unit
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/14/2018 0:35:07   
brotherinlaw

Hmmm, if they are of the Shadowscythe, I'm tempted to abstain. If they serve the Mysterious Stranger, however, killing them would be quite enjoyable. Ah, decisions decisions....

Also, I hate gods, especially second-rate gods. Third tier gods annoy me to no-end. The only respect that I owe the Elemental Lords is that they prefer to mind their own buisiness, though their inability to control their Avatars is quite vexing. The only deities of this pantheon I can actually tolerate is Lorithia and The'Galin. Lorithia because, as a mother/earth goddess, like Gaia, she is not governed by a sense of self-superiority or a need for worship, but a maternal instinct. The'Galin was human once, so he actually possesses humanity, real morality, humility.

Can we just kill the Avatars and have the next generation take over, with the knowledge that they are fallible, mortal, and susceptible to the denizens of the world they think they control?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/14/2018 8:44:29   
Shadow X Ascendant

Tremblor says in firmament, Sinnocence is an abomination, an criature made of many others were each one try to take control of the rest,.... So he is Doom for beign mixed with all Doom Weapons he have, and Destiny because he can still remain in control even with all chaos inside it.

@^ Yes, If you want an world filled with Chaos and many berserker elementals all over Lore, destroying everything, have ypu played "The Rescue" in Elemental Dissonance Saga, if you want that Destruction to be our world, you can try to kill the Avatar Elementals.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/14/2018 8:48:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
7/14/2018 8:54:27   
dragon_monster

You can l balance everything by killing all the elementals on Lore I mean we eliminated most fire elementals and darkness one we do the same with ice, water, energy, earth, wind and all will be fine.
That being said there was an event where berserek and yet they did not destoried everything. Humans the mightiest race on Lore basically put them down. humans are just to strong for elementals to be an issue.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
7/15/2018 12:49:16   
Greyor_42

quote:

The only deities of this pantheon I can actually tolerate is Lorithia and The'Galin.

But they're not in this pantheon. They're only in the AQ pantheon.
DF  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: July 13th
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition