Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/6/2018 23:22:01   
Sylveonxy123

Umm, I'm not entirely sure, bc all ik is tha the dryad is the only one of the 2 that still has manageable damage output, bc skywatcher does way too much damage a hit to be able to fight him when enraged. I would assume that with extra potions and the seaweed/rotten hardtack you could survive while she's enraged with a Baltael build. It may be possible with a patience dragonlord build, but i have no clue since i dont have the 325k gold to get it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
7/6/2018 23:24:58   
Chewy905

Verly has tweeted that he's looking at numbers
Post #: 27
7/6/2018 23:26:11   
Shadow X Ascendant

It's not possible to survive The ArchDryad after Sky death, she will get the same damage boost like sky and also, will remove your defenses to -180, so no, is not managable even with 5 potions + Hero's diet.(I am always using Baltael's weaver), and also, they are immune to Stun.

Well even shadows need to rest so, i will come back tomorrow and see if we can make some progress here, until there...

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/6/2018 23:40:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
7/6/2018 23:44:28   
Sylveonxy123

Wow, just wow, every bad thing that could of happened on the run i just did happened, I killed the skywatcher no problem, then my dragon decided to be an idiot and never heal me, my blade of awe also never healed me, i had 1 crit every 100 hits, and every skill i needed to help me either slow her down or weaken her was glanced due to her 255 avoidences after enraging. I got her down to 2200 hp, but used 5 potions and both food items bc of bad luck.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
7/6/2018 23:52:17   
Shadow X Ascendant

So how does it feel to have got my "Luck"?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
7/6/2018 23:56:24   
Divine Nexus

For the Archdryad and Skywatcher, I recommend ShadowWalker if you have it. Wasn't able to beat them the first couple of times with Baltaelweaver, but I got it on my first try with SoT.

I would recommend taking out the Arhdryad first, and then unleashing Eternity Ray on Skywatcher. I wasn't paying close enough attention to be sure, but I believe Phantom Hit lowers it's healing, which it does when it uses it's Light attack. Also, it's debuffs hit you even through glancing blows and dodges and such, so be prepared to deal with that if you take out the Archdryad first.
DF AQW  Post #: 31
7/6/2018 23:58:45   
Shadow X Ascendant

I have none of calendar Classes, Dc Classes or DoomKnight....
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
7/7/2018 0:00:31   
Sylveonxy123

Yeah, the only time class i have is chronocorruptor, and ik it wont work on this, its not made for this type of combat.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
7/7/2018 0:05:58   
Divine Nexus

The only other class I tried against the Duo was Baltaelweaver, but I struggled against both of them when they were alone, only getting them to about half health before being defeated. However, I had neglected to go get any Food items or extra potions for this fight, and I never brought any guests. It might be a good idea to try those.
DF AQW  Post #: 34
7/7/2018 0:08:43   
Shadow X Ascendant

You will regret a looot bringuing Guests. after you kill one of them, and don't worry, even with 5 potions and hero's diet still will not be enough., well, with guests you will die before you can have chance to heal anyway

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/7/2018 0:10:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
7/7/2018 0:37:41   
Sylveonxy123

What the heck?!!! Kathool heals upon hit when you are over 50% in the trio fight?! Why the heck is that fair?! I finally killed the dryad duo and now im just trapped unable to win now bc i need to do damage, but any safety healing will cause me to heal him while i wait to go back down...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
7/7/2018 0:39:25   
Shadow X Ascendant

Even in individual fight he heals when you are above 50% HP........

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/7/2018 0:41:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
7/7/2018 0:40:23   
Sylveonxy123

not when i did it, he stayed at the same hp when i hit him
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
7/7/2018 0:41:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

Wait, you beated Dryad duo, how?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
7/7/2018 0:45:36   
Sylveonxy123

killed skywatcher 1st, then used corrupt on the dryad to lower its resistance to ??? (which is bc of the weapon im using) then used malefic binding which gives me a chance to stun occasionally, then i spammed blood rite as much as possible for good damage and used shape of darkness which guarantees a hit. dragon kinda helped with healing, but i used both food items and a potion to beat her. occasionally i attempted to weaken her and just prayed i could survive with a few potions left for kathool.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
7/7/2018 0:47:31   
Shadow X Ascendant

By these skill names i guess you used Doomknight and the Harmstergeddon that costs 200 DCs, am i right?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
7/7/2018 0:49:16   
Sylveonxy123

not exactly, yes i used doomknight, no i didnt not use the cysero weapon, i used the forgotten gloom glaive from a while back.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
7/7/2018 0:51:46   
Shadow X Ascendant

Well, i am starting to guess that players without DCs, SoT or DmK can only get The Ring lv 30 from Kathool and that's all. Or if they are really, really luckly to kill Dryad duo with EPL 1% K.O skill they can try to get the necklace

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/7/2018 0:57:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
7/7/2018 0:57:50   
Sylveonxy123

im pretty sure thats not the case, i just havent tried to find the strat that works besides doomknight
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
7/7/2018 1:00:03   
Shadow X Ascendant

Good luck trying other classes, i tested everyone in my Armor Closet, and lost again and again.... i will be waiting for an nerf before hurting my sanity again
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
7/7/2018 1:03:05   
Sylveonxy123

Well for now the need to heavily nerf Kathool's nuke, it freaking did 1600 damage to me, like how the actual heck am I supposed to be under 50% hp and survive that?! https://i.imgur.com/Gn9IUoi.png

I know there damage nerfing skills, but thats not enough here.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
7/7/2018 1:05:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

That's the problem of Dmk, you lack defense, Baltael's weaver Defense can stop that for 4 rounds, enough to Soul slice him
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 47
7/7/2018 1:08:07   
Sylveonxy123

but thats the thing, with doomknight your defence comes from healing, damage nerfs, and stuns, yes some classes can survive that, but they're not gonna survive the dryads to even get a shot at it, at least not as they are now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 48
7/7/2018 1:09:29   
Shadow X Ascendant

And that's why i have no more hope to beat it, just let me throw that ring in bank before going sleep

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/7/2018 1:10:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
7/7/2018 1:13:34   
Kurtz96

I was 117 health away from beating the duo

I could have won but I was dumb and gambled to do enough damage and failed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition