Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2018 15:44:23   
rafaelmau1

Managed to beat the duo with PDL (omg, amazing tanker, right?!).
First Argus, last Kathool.
5 pots,hero's diet and Zard Burgers.
Prot Dragon.

Just did it again, this time with Cryptic, but same strategy..

< Message edited by rafaelmau1 -- 7/14/2018 18:12:07 >
Post #: 126
7/18/2018 14:15:37   
De Sade

Managed to beat those two ??? with Ancient Exosuit, was just fidgeting around trying classes in my wardrobe turns out AEx still holds it's competence.
Kill the dryad first, then the long battle begin with the skywatcher.
Brought my 200 Protection dragon and only 2 potion without any hero's diet.

I doubt it could withstand the trio.
So I switched to PDL and managed to kill Kathool,
about to try my luck with PDL for the trio.

< Message edited by De Sade -- 7/18/2018 14:47:01 >
Post #: 127
8/10/2018 0:49:44   
Shadow X Ascendant

I will try tomorrow for Dominion with BSW using Lord Arugula Video but i will bring the Ice Scythe Replica for -30 Ice for 4 turns. Special on hit.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
8/21/2018 16:34:57   
coldmonkey

I just lost the Dominion challenge, with Kathool as the sole enemy left. It had 56 HP the turn it defeated me. I am slightly bitter, but, I'm also optimistic, because I had some bad luck, and the strategy seems to work. Patience Dragonlord, pet dragon with 200 Protection only.
Initial equipment, with focus on All Resistance due to the many different damage types: Ultra Omniknight Blade, Necro Paragon Cape IV, Void Chitin Band IV, Fierce Dragonlord Helm, Squirrel Tentacle IV, Dragon's Patience, Defender's Dragon Belt XX, Legion Bracer. Started out with having Cysero's Hamstergeddon (the level 15 variant that only costs 175 DC) as "Shown," and Attacked Argus Skywatcher until Hamstergeddon triggered on it, giving it -200 ??? resistance for 49 turns, in preparation. Then, I switched target to Archdryad Malydrys, and took her out. I also stunned Kathool as often as possible. Once Malydrys was down, I switched some equipment:
In order to survive Argus' incredibly damage I swapped some All resistance for Light and Dark resistance: Squirrel Tentacle IV → Unhallowed DK Amulet. Fierce Dragonlord Helm → Doomknight Helm. I also switched weapon from Ultra Omniknight Blade to Soulforged Sword doing ??? damage, which together with Argus' earlier -200 ??? resistance let me defeat him quite fast (but not with much health left, and I used both full health foods).
Finally, Kathool. Same as always, slowly wittle it down while staying under 50% health. When it went under 7000 health I switched to the default low-damage Dragonblade and "Showed" Hamstergeddon, hoping for it to trigger so that I could stun Kathool and blow it away with ??? Soulforged. It never triggered, so when it was down to 4050 health, close to triggering its nuke spam, I switched over to Ancient Dragonlord Scythe of the Elements for Energy damage, stunned it, and used all the strongest attacks (did't get to use Dragon Soul though) and some protection skills to survive one more nuke towards the end. I went down, one attack from taking Kathool out and succeeding the challenge. But, it was my first time trying it with Hamstergeddon's special prepared in advance on Argus.
Next time, I'll try it with BaltSoulweaver, see if I can't nuke Argus and Kathool with ridonk ??? damage. And this time, I'm bringing some extra food to boost my damage for those last turns against Kathool.

Oh, and stats: 200 str, 200 end, 45 cha.

< Message edited by coldmonkey -- 8/21/2018 16:47:21 >
AQ DF  Post #: 129
8/21/2018 16:43:15   
Shadow X Ascendant

Bsw can't use special from weapons that only trigger in Attack Button, if you want an hint, when kathool has 4000 HP left, after he use cleanse.heal , use hamster until special trigger, then stun and nuke him, belt you can use Unhallowed DK Belt lv 80 since it has +11 Light/Darkness Resistance which helps in enraged skywatcher
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 130
8/21/2018 17:00:27   
coldmonkey

Didn't know BSW (and regular SW?) can't trigger Attack-only specials, so thanks for saving me a lot of time and frustration. PDL seems the best continued bet, then. Triggering Hamstergeddon's special on Kathool when it's close to 4k HP was the strategy I tried for a good couple of dozen Attacks, I just had no clout with RNG Jesus this time. Unhallowed DK Belt is a good tip too, I'll get that ASAP, as DDBXX has +11 Light and +2 All, but no extra Dark.

< Message edited by coldmonkey -- 8/21/2018 17:03:08 >
AQ DF  Post #: 131
8/21/2018 17:29:56   
Shadow X Ascendant

Well i can't tell much because i only beated them with Ascendant , and i don't have hamster yet, so i had to use Frozen Claymore .
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
8/21/2018 21:19:03   
coldmonkey

Took two more tries to do it. Now I'm not sure what item to get, the Tentacle of the Dominion doesn't seem better (or worse) than the Void Chitin Band. TotD has +10 Wis and End, but -8 Cha and Luck. The VCB has -7 Wis and End, but +7 Cha and Luck. The former improves health by 85 more, but the latter improves the odds of the pet dragon's healing. TotD has 10 Crit vs. VCB 8 Crit, but the Luck difference negates that. As for the rings, the Squirrel Tentacle and Leaf of Flux seem even closer in usefulness. Why was I trying to do this, anyway?
AQ DF  Post #: 133
8/22/2018 0:18:19   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

Void Chitin Band IV
CHA +15, LUK +15
Tentacle of the Dominion III
Crit +2, WIS +17, END +17, INT +3, DEX +3, STR +3, Bonus +2

Squirrel Tentacle IV
INT +7, DEX +7, STR +7
Leaf of Flux III
Crit +2, WIS +1, END +1, CHA +5, LUK +5, Bonus +2

A total of 30 CHALUK is a 3% increase in pet dragon activations, which is essentially negligible. CHALUK is the only part where Chitin beats Dominion, while you get a pile of extra utility in the form of more WIS and END, more END translating to bigger heals anyway.
Flux trades mainstat for offstats, which seems like a decent deal.

What you really should be doing is trying to beat Dominion of Dreams with Chickencow, which is toadally possible.
DF AQW  Post #: 134
8/22/2018 8:37:04   
coldmonkey

Regular, Evolved or Ascended?
AQ DF  Post #: 135
8/22/2018 8:40:11   
Shadow X Ascendant

Regular one .
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
9/26/2018 1:07:43   
BluuHorseOfficial

Itd be worth noting that equipping Ashs Celestia blade would help a lot due to you using Attack a Lot and proc chance being quite high.

Not with Chickencow though.

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 9/26/2018 1:09:07 >
DF  Post #: 137
9/29/2018 10:11:20   
Flamerider345

i challenged dominion cryptic and almost won.....almost WON. i beat archdryad, skywatcher and had kathool at 2500 hp.
did a stupied mistake of using mi stun wen he was around 7000. i knew he starts nuking at 25% health but i thought i could dodge it.
And get this i DIDNT use hero diet or 5 potions for the fight (granted i hav a potion skill but i only got it once and i only used 1 other potion), Mi dragon was healing me like crazy and giving me defense buffs all the time. Sadly this miraculous streak of luck was wasted and never to be seen again. Got beat bad the next few times even with the healing items. Though seriously cryptic was a beast in tat fight i just cant express how much i love tat class.
i have a doubt though, which is better to take down first, the archdryad or skywatcher, cause both do insane damage wen the other falls. i read the other comments sayin takin down archdryad first is the better option, but in both cases im dying.
Also would the temp frozen claymore make the fight easier?
DF  Post #: 138
9/29/2018 10:18:18   
Shadow X Ascendant

Yes it makes it easier. But if you use my Baltael'S soulweaver Dominion Strategy , You will not need it. Well BSW is free and not Base-Locked. Archdryad is best to fall first since Argus is Not very accurate. Not-So-Tiny Bubbles saves you here. Even with -180 BPDM When you beat Skywatcher you already won as long as you don't do anything stupid. Oh once kathool is alone equip Flying saurce belt for +8 ??? Resistance. My strategy is on DF Battle Strategy

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 9/29/2018 10:19:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 139
9/29/2018 10:41:28   
Flamerider345

ok thanks shadow ill definitely chech it out....but one thing since BSW has only 1 shield skill wouldnt u take a lot of hits? Not to mention kahool would just increase the countdown. and how long did it take u to get not-so-tiny-bubbles cause ive been farming for a long time but still havent got it.
DF  Post #: 140
9/29/2018 11:10:50   
Shadow X Ascendant

Took me many tries but is worth it -50 Bonus for 4 Turns to the enemy with 5 round cooldown. Is because his Less BPD Shield is not enough to break trought NTS Trinket. You can check it. Keep trying. Will drop some time. And not to mention that "Come.Join Doesn't Affect Trinkets" . So yeah. -50 Bonus Loopable during all battle. He has one shield 140 Defense for 4 Turns with 6 round cooldown. Soul vacuum that reduce 50% of Damage for 3 turns. Soul burst that is an extra stun. Soul Slash That reduce hit% by 30. Daze , Many Hits and DoT . Soul Sync Nuke of 1000% with 7 round Cooldown. Soul Pierce + Valour Impact Second Nuke with 2-3 Turn cooldown to use again. Purge that remove all Debuffs. Soul Slice that K.O enemy under 15% HP.... Mix that with equipping SoulForged Scythe Lv 85 (+10 All) And Showing Ice Scythe for -30 Ice for 6 Turns. Imagine the great damage output. Oh don't use trinket on Kathool After his Come.Join he will clean all debuffs after his next round. From Start of Battle use shield the Trinket on skywatcher whenever possible until both Sky and Dryad are down. Take down Archdryad first

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 9/29/2018 11:17:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 141
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes July 06, 2018: Dreamspace: Dominion
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition