Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Best Classes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Best Classes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2018 13:13:11   
Jonathan Dragonlord

Iíve been fiddling around with the various classes in the game and I got curious about what everyone else thinks. Iíve been thinking about changing my main class (currently Dragonlord with Dragonís Fury artifact), but I donít know what I would change it to. So what classes do you think are the best?

What is the best unlockable class? (Paladin, Ranger, Pirate, etc)

What is the best DC class? (Pyromancer, Chickencow Lord, etc)

What is the best holiday class? (Pumpkinlord, Snugglebear, etc)

What is the best calendar class? (Chronomancer, Timekiller, etc)

What is the best artifact for the Dragonlord class? (Dragonís Fury, etc)

What is the best class over all?

Also, are Dragonlords the only ones with artifacts that modify their class abilities, or is there others?
DF AQW  Post #: 1
7/8/2018 13:49:08   
whenua

What is the best unlockable class?

It usually depends on what you're looking for, but I find both Necromancer and Deathknight to tie in for the best unlockable class. Both classes can help you deal with the biggest headaches this game can over, including the inn challenges. They have some awesome defense with a bit of offense, including some DoT that escalates steadily. Dragonslayer for dragons, obviously. Paladin if you have an awesome light weapon (*cough* destiny weapons *cough*) and you aren't fighting monsters who absorb/resist the Light element.

What is the best DC class?

Again, it depends. Pyromancer is ideal for long quests like Dungeon runs due to 2 heals. For defense, Ancient Exosuit. For offense, some people would say Kathool Adept Armor, but I find it a tie between that and Entropy due to KAA having most of it's damage concentrated inbetween a few skills while Entropy is more consistent as well as having better defensive options, not to mention better for farming multiple types of mobs due to Passive PowerBoost making your 1 (out of 2) multi skill hit as hard as your auto-attack, often one shotting everything that has low health.

What is the best holiday class?

SnuggleBear is a joke class, so it's probably never meant to be powerful. Evolved Pumpkin Lord is awesome and has it all - Defense, Offense, Utility, etc. It even has a 1% chance to instakill your opponent, which, last time I checked, only 1 other class has that (Guardian). Frostmoglin Armor has some nice damage scattered in skills that hit multiple times and this year's Frostval has brought up some cool artifact-like items you can use for that class.

What is the best calendar class?

Can't say here, sorry. Don't have any calendar, and I doubt I can buy any since I live in Romania.

What is the best artifact for the Dragonlord class?

Dragon's Patience, no contest. Look at every single DF video on youtube that features the Dragonlord class and you'll see they always use Dragon's Patience, that's because Dragon's Fury isn't worth the loss of defense.

What is the best class over all?

Doomknight, lol.

Other than that one...

For defense - Ancient Exosuit, Dragonlord
For offense - Kathool Adept, Entropy, Riftwalker
For sustain - Pyromancer, Dragonlord, Evolved Pumpkin Lord
For debuffs - Icebound Revenant, Deathknight
For DoT damage - Dragonslayer (against dragons), Pyromancer, Entropy

Also, are Dragonlords the only ones with artifacts that modify their class abilities, or is there others?

No.
There's Baltael's Aventail for Soulweaver.
Some Frostmoglin Cape/helmet for the Frostmoglin armor.
Deathknight and it's 6 items required for an awesome Empowered Strike (if you count that).
Then I heard of Necro Paragon getting an artifact that will affect it as a whole through the Legion Bracer.

< Message edited by whenua -- 7/8/2018 13:51:12 >
AQ  Post #: 2
7/8/2018 13:51:42   
  Occavatra

ArchKnight
DF GD / Pedia

Since there is already a thread for favorite classes, best weapons, preferred pets, etc. that I'll direct you to, I'm shelving this thread in the forbidden section of one of Lore's libraries. If you want to talk about classes in general, it's what the All Classes Discussion thread is there for. ~Occavatra
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Best Classes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition