Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Walkthrough in Video (Updated 11/07/2018) Subtitled in Portuguese

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Walkthrough in Video (Updated 11/07/2018) Subtitled in Portuguese
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2018 11:32:50   
Apolo15

Hello dear friends, this year of is the 12th anniversary of DragonFable, it has been a long journey since 2006 (when I was only 13 years old *facepalm* ) so I would like to celebrate together with the whole community, replanting the whole saga of book 1 and 2 and also in the future book 3 with something more, I'm Brazilian and for this reason in tribute to all the many fans of dragonfable in Brazil and other countries that speak Portuguese that I'm launching this walkthrough with Portuguese subtitles for any and all old and new fans of dragonfable that do not speak English can come to understand what is happening in the canonical history of this incredible work of art that is DragonFable, finally to all I leave here the chapter 1, I hope you like it.

Ryu Monk (codename Apolo15)

Ep.1 CLICK HERE TO WATCH: A Hero Bored

Ep.2 Ep.2 CLICK HERE TO WATCH: A Black Dragon Box

Ep.BONUS (Optional Quests)

Oaklore Keep
CLICK HERE TO WATCH: Sir Valance's Quests

< Message edited by Apolo15 -- 7/11/2018 18:32:01 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Walkthrough in Video (Updated 11/07/2018) Subtitled in Portuguese
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition