Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Unkempt Promises

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Unkempt Promises
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2018 12:33:44   
brotherinlaw

Now, to start this off, this is not a negative thread, and I don't want any negativity brought into it!

Alright, with that out of the way, I want to make a list. This list would contain any promises of plans made by the AE staff that were derailed or side-tracked, and never put back on track. This is not to judge the staff, or hold it over their heads. Stuff happens, and sometimes plans get swallowed up in the chaos of life. This is more for us, the fans, to organize what we know is coming, has been delayed, or has been removed entirely from the gameplan.

So, so we have any volunteers?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/9/2018 13:35:02   
Ace Woodlink

I'll take the pun at face value as "messy promises", things that weren't so much forgotten or unkept as they were simply buried under everything else.

With that said, the letter from Artix at the end of the Tournament of Champions Part 2 has been bothering me for a while. Where's the letter that was supposed to be held by Ash Dragonblade? Was it just a tie-in to us finding him during the Calamity Saga? Will we ever be able to visit him at his Paladin Order?
MQ  Post #: 2
7/9/2018 14:58:49   
  Occavatra

ArchKnight
DF GD / Pedia

As much as it is appreciated to keep track of plans for the game that haven't come into fruition yet, this topic is explicitly intended to be a list thread, which is not allowed in this forum. In light of this, I am shelving this thread in the forbidden section of one of Lore's libraries. As I've reiterated along these lines before, the DragonFable staff are doing everything they can to add any incoming features to the game, but at the end of the day, they're only human and they sometimes can't promise when or if such updates will happen. Thank you in advance for your understanding. ~Occavatra
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Unkempt Promises
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition