Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2018 19:11:03   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

They are free

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 7/9/2018 19:12:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/9/2018 19:36:46   
Shadow X Ascendant

Everyone got your Ultimate Destiny Weapons ready?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/9/2018 19:41:01   
Jonathan Dragonlord

Frak, this looks bad. Are those all the same type of being as the Mysterious Stranger?
DF AQW  Post #: 3
7/9/2018 21:11:11   
Frigus

We barely rebuilt the town. Nope, not this again. *goes to upgrade some non-destiny light weapons cause I'm broke*
Post #: 4
7/9/2018 21:42:34   
Jonathan Dragonlord

We havenít even done that much. The town is more a collection of tents than anything else right now.
DF AQW  Post #: 5
7/9/2018 21:48:25   
Skyflakes

This is exciting!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
7/9/2018 22:47:51   
Stephen Nix

Undead Penguinmancer
DF Pedia

You all sound so down on your luck...would hate to see something/someone smash up the town of Falconreach again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/9/2018 23:05:45   
dragon_monster

Great the weaklings gathered to together. Weaklings beaten and absorbed by another weakling who believed he was some very strong something in his time but he was not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
7/10/2018 0:58:24   
Nifertx

Oh boy, Seppy's going to get supremely miffed.

DF  Post #: 9
7/10/2018 1:12:27   
The Jop

Just get a high-powered flashlight a la Alan Wake
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/10/2018 2:15:38   
Sharkslayer

lol
AQW  Post #: 11
7/10/2018 3:35:25   
LurkBlackSmith

So whats going be the shadow preview of the filler deconstructed and bashed currently released weaponry/helmet/cape to wing parts until then?
DF  Post #: 12
7/10/2018 4:23:48   
Flabagast

These victims' souls will finally be put to rest. This will be the undoing of the last of Jaysun's evil deeds.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
7/10/2018 7:03:20   
JIKIL

Oh? Multiversal stranger invasions?
Better guard the sun!

< Message edited by JIKIL -- 7/10/2018 7:05:27 >
AQW  Post #: 14
7/10/2018 10:56:26   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

Time to break out those Light weapons, think we're gonna be in for a fun time.

DF AQW  Post #: 15
7/10/2018 11:14:57   
Meralos

Just throwing this out there, there are Seven Strangers seen here, there are eight main elements, and we just so happened to have killed one Stranger, so what if these are the super duper evil Shadowscythe equivalents of the other elements? I'd like to see what Light-flvaoured Doom looks like.
Post #: 16
7/10/2018 13:11:39   
Shadow X Ascendant

Alright, now is the perfect moment to bring out our Ultimate Doom Weapons from 66 - 90. I don't think that Destiny are the only ones that deserve the Ultimate Tier

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/10/2018 13:12:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
7/10/2018 13:20:55   
GammaCavy

Yup, seven, and that does look like MS's outlines. I do not look forward to this.
DF  Post #: 18
7/10/2018 13:32:03   
Greyor_42

There's actually nine main elements though. You're forgetting Bacon.
DF  Post #: 19
7/10/2018 13:37:24   
Shadow X Ascendant

These strangers lurking freely around the Dark Plane, they think that their darkness is superior to all magic type, haha, they don't even know what is real Darkness, the darkness of a Shadow

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 7/10/2018 14:56:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
7/10/2018 20:41:05   
ChronoEye

I personally have a feeling, that this is a start of something new. And maybe something old tries to crawl back up, as well.

What I'm thinking of is, that the Cultists has a new trick up their sleeves again - they'll actually try using these freed spirits against us, for some odd reasons. Maybe to buy time, to try to get Valtrith (again) back? It's Friday the 13th after all, and Valtrith if anyone, out of the DragonFable villains, resembles Jason Voorhees , Freddy Krugger, and that Michael whoeverheis again, in a lot of ways.

And we already know, that the bad guys always keeps coming back. I'm not strictly saying that this would be the case for DragonFable as well, but I have a feeling, that this COULD be one of the possibilities.

I personally at minimum do hope, that this has to do with the spirits of the destroyed mask from the Calamity Finale. Just who knows, what kind of horrors awaits us? As long as it leads to a war on Friday, I'm open for anything!

What do you guys think of THIS opinion, though?
Post #: 21
7/11/2018 22:10:07   
Vaalirus

My body is ready!
DF  Post #: 22
7/11/2018 23:17:38   
elcidIII

rather amusing that they'd say something like this so soon after the fourth of July. makes it seem a little less ominous.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
7/12/2018 10:00:34   
spirit of greed

I wasn't this excited ever since the Calamity saga. I love Friday the 13th and most of the dark quests and the Mysterious Stranger was always one of my favorite DF villain. I also like big risk wars although it isn't fair when you get punished even though you did the best you could.

Anyway anyone who hopes this war will be a joke war like the last one with Zorbak here's a quote from Dove's twitter: "Something unfortunate is on the horizon. I am so sorry."
The war with Zorbak was good and i'm happy to know that he cares about us to cheer us up with an undead war but last Caitiff war was in last year Januar so i'm ready to kick some undead doom skeleton butt.

I wonder if these Strangers are from alternative universes or just from the dark realm.
Also some people think these Strangers will resurrect MS but i still say we didn't killed the Stranger we only made him weak and he restoring his power right now. I hope he comes back in this war.

Anyway i hope we get a long questline like the Caitiff saga.
DF AQW  Post #: 24
7/12/2018 14:28:21   
MarchingToApril

They are free?

Cool. Gimme twelve dozen. I'm pretty busy at the moment so I can't say for sure that I'll be using them any time soon but I'd like to have some on standby to bounce off of my fists. *cracks knuckles*

seriously, though, this is the first war that's come at a bad time in years but I refuse to let some has-been spirits knock me off my war game.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition