Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2018 19:26:01   
Motokofire

Go to http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22284377
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
7/13/2018 19:40:30   
GammaCavy

quote:

It would be one thing if there was some sort of divine mandate that kept them from interfering with mortals, but they got riled up enough to beat up Nythera, so that’s obviously not the case.

Who says dragons are mortal?
DF  Post #: 52
7/13/2018 19:43:22   
Jonathan Dragonlord

I think it was funny we were just talking about the Avatars and Voidstar's connection or lack thereof to the Shadowscythe, and then the first thing that happens in this war is the Avatars show up and Voidstar gets insulted when one of the other Avatars indicates that he might have a connection to the Shadowscythe. Also, I'm super curious about Celeritas's god complex and whatever it is that is "getting stronger" to influence her in that direction.
DF AQW  Post #: 53
7/13/2018 19:49:54   
Lord Alsvinich

So are thinking this is going to be one very long war or 7 stretched over the next 7 Friday the 13ths?
Post #: 54
7/13/2018 19:55:14   
DestinyEvingar

And the consequences of saving Serenity's soul make themselves known at last. Honestly, still worth it, war waves are great EXP farms.

Hey, folks! I might not be super active on the forums or in the war this time around, we're sort of fighting our AC system at my house and I need to watch myself so I don't overheat, but I'll pop in when I can. I trust y'all to do your best and also take care of yourselves!

BATTLE ON!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/13/2018 20:00:09   
Brandazzle

DF MQ  Post #: 56
7/13/2018 20:11:07   
Lord Alsvinich

Right, ah, does anyone have an hourly wave count calculator, or shall I do it manually until someone who does arrives?
Post #: 57
7/13/2018 20:18:26   
Sakurai the Cursed

quote:

My point is that he is literally the only Darkness Spirit we have seen that didn’t want to consume the world. We haven’t seen even one other “good” darkness being, whereas we have seen both good and evil from every other element.

It'd be helpful if you could better define what you're talking about, because I'm a little unclear. You say that he's the only Darkness Spirit we've interacted with that hasn't been evil, and I do think that's true, but that's because the only Darkness Spirits we've interacted with other than him have been evil members of the ShadowScythe. And that's because our interactions with Spirits in general are very rare. I'm not counting standard Elementals here because while from what we know they're also Spirits from the Elemental Realms (using the crystals on their bodies as their "items" to possess according to Ash), they almost all seem to be rather mindless and savage. All in all, I can only think of 3 Elemental Spirits other than the Avatars and the ShadowScythe that we've actually talked to (and Nythera talked to 4, but they all attacked her for not bowing to their infinite superiority, so... not sure if we wanna count them), those being the ones we go to in order to acquire the Primalization of the elements of the Prime Orbs we didn't touch. 4 if that's what the Old Man of the Mountain is. So if you do mean Spirits specifically, then can you give examples of this "both good and evil from every other element"? If not, is it really fair to do any sort of comparison? Because from what I see, we see a lot of evil Darkness Spirits simply because the stereotypical Evil Faction™ in DF just happens to be a group of evil Darkness Spirits.

If you mean beings related to Darkness in general rather than Spirits from the Elemental Realms specifically, well, we've seen plenty of good Darkness beings and I hardly think that the petty evil of the non-ShadowScythe Darkness bad guys is as lofty as "wanting to consume the world". It is true that Darkness monsters in general are a majority, but that's partly because of the ShadowScythe controlling/commanding them (it's kind of unclear how sentient they are, really) and admittedly also partly due to the "Darkness = scary" trope, but there are enough good Darkness beings and evil non-Darkness beings thrown into the mix though that I wouldn't say it's particularly imbalanced outside of the ShadowScythe's involvement.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/13/2018 20:24:04   
Lord Alsvinich

Right so far we have defeated 22503 out of, a currently unknown amount of waves.

That's 22503 since the war began, a little more than an hour ago...

Our current speed is 375 wpm.

It is unknown currently when we will reach our next percentage or milestone

Have I missed anything?
Post #: 59
7/13/2018 22:12:58   
Jonathan Dragonlord

Did anyone else catch Celeritas saying that the new big bads were "Aligned with Disc-"?

What do you think she was about to say? The true name of the Mysterious Stranger, or something else?

< Message edited by Jonathan Dragonlord -- 7/13/2018 22:16:18 >
DF AQW  Post #: 60
7/14/2018 15:59:02   
Sakurai the Cursed

Discord is what I assumed, but who knows.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= July 9th Design Notes: They are free
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition