Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

"Fun" melee weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> "Fun" melee weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2018 20:14:46   
Kaizoku

Hello! I'm looking for more interesting melee weapons than just 0 procs with damage MCs. I really like swords and axes that inflict bleed, burn, daze or even stuff like the Belmiah's Splendor's shield.
If you know of any I don't currently have, especially status melee weapons for Light, please tell me! Char page should be under avatar.

AQ DF  Post #: 1
7/12/2018 8:06:59   
Dresden

The katars from haven's weapon shop are fun (plus the one obtained after quest found in same shop). Earth and Water katars damage sp and mp. Fire katar burns, ice katar freezes, shock katar paralyzes, and i don't remember what the darkness katar from the quest does.

Zealot's wrath, no fun statuses, but deals more damage at cost of taking more, and boosts lucky strike rate and/or damage depending on which mode. Preium item though.

The wind sword from Fuijiin set quest (in the extra shop) only deals like 68% damage, but it never misses.

I don't use melee much, so can't add any more.
Post #: 2
7/12/2018 9:10:01   
Primate Murder

Zabura's Hammer has a blinding skill. Scarab Axe inflicts DefLoss on special.

Toxic Gladius from R GGBs inflicts a fairly strong poison at the expense of damage.

Katar of Undeath panics the monster fairly often.

All that said, are you aware that you can just go to Status Conditions page, select the desired effect and it will give you a list of weapons that inflict it?
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> "Fun" melee weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition