Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2018= Cellar OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2018= Cellar OOC
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2018 21:35:53   
Caststarter

Yes...
DF  Post #: 101
8/4/2018 23:00:41   
  Starflame13

joeyif98! You have not posted since your last post on 7/31/2018 at 22:41:52. Your deadline for making your next post has passed. You are hereby disqualified due to Rule #3: Idle out. Your character is now at the mercy of the other combatants.

Normally I like to let an hour or two of grace pass before Idle Outs, rather than 20 minutes, but there is only an hour remaining in the Paragon phase, and we no longer have time to grant extensions. Those waiting on your post need the chance, however slim, to adapt and post themselves.

I enjoyed seeing Cadmooz the Chickencow in the arena this year, and I hope to see you again both in other RP's on the forums, and in next year's Elemental Championships!

As this is an idle, not a DQ, your character may be used again in other events if they are not slain by the others in the Cellar Arena.

Edit: As this was asked in Discord - once the arenas are locked, the chance to kill an Idle'd competitor has passed. Upon the arenas reopening, it will be assumed that any surviving idlers leave at the earliest possible opportunity.

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 8/4/2018 23:10:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
8/5/2018 0:01:20   
  Starflame13

Paragon Arenas are now locked until deliberations are over and officially announced! Announcements will be made in the soon-to-be created Finals OOC thread. Afterwards, the arena threads will be unlocked so that anyone wishing to either continue fighting or exit the arena may do so, as their stories guide them to.

The Grand Arena will open (hopefully) at 12:01 am EDT (server time) on Monday, Aug. 6th. With luck, the OOC thread will be up earlier, depending on how much time is needed to make final decisions.

Thank you to everyone for participating in the Elemental Championships! Even if you don't make it through to the Finals, stick around to watch and cheer on your favorites, both in the OOC thread and in the Discord server!

In addition, I would love to hear feedback on how YOU, the players, felt this years ECs were run! This is my second time as Director and while I feel like I fixed my own rookie mistakes from last year, I would love to continue to improve! The feedback form may be filled out anonymously, and can be found here.

For anyone here who would like to continue their own role-playing skills, I encourage you to check out either the Role Playing Academy or the Combat Training forums. Additionally, keep an eye on the Role Playing General Discussion for any future, member-led RP’s, or feel free to look into creating your own!

< Message edited by Starflame13 -- 8/5/2018 0:03:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
8/5/2018 16:49:31   
joeyof98

Um, sorry guys. Talk about a terrible time for the internet to die. Ell, better see what happened while I was idle....

Oh, thank you, Kellehendros, for not killing him when you had the chance, as was in your right. You are, indeed,.an honourable opponent!

< Message edited by joeyof98 -- 8/5/2018 16:54:29 >
Post #: 104
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2018= Cellar OOC
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition