Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

war timing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> war timing
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2018 20:22:22   
Nessa Ellensse

Do you guys coordinate wars across games? I know the plots don't have anything to do with one another. but a lot of players play more than one game and some wars have concequences for loosing. You would want to avoid stuff like that Also Adventure Quest relase start comes out on Thrusday. Hypathedical player Jane done has three accounts I know about the 10th anniversary thing were every game had a war going on at the same time it was fun and I tried to farm the AQ DF and AQ Worlds wars at the same time. (so greatful for the estate system) but baring things like that) You have a lot of player overlap. Some wars finish quickly some dragon leaving players wonderign which game do I help.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> war timing
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition