Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2v2 Partners

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2v2 Partners
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2018 11:54:06   
.Lord Ginger.

As we all know, 2v2 isn't as alive as it used to be and we get probably the same opponents in almost every round of 2v2.

The Partners are set up by the highest rank with the lowest rank on one side, and the two in the middle on the other.

I have had the unfortunateness of being the highest rank in most of my battles, being a rank 241, and I get the lowest rank, meanwhile two rank 90's are partners.

I would like the partners to not be split up by ranks past 80 since the two 80s have just as many legendary points as I do and it is not fair to me to get the low rank 5 battles in a row and lose.

Also, I don't think the partners should be split up like this in general beacuse even if I get a decent rank partner, fighting almost the same battle with the same 3 other people with the same partner is boring. It's also boring in 1v1, but atleast it's just one other person.

My win rate gets robbed because of my rank and the opponents I have.

Just today I had a level 39 partner against a rank 90 and a rank 150, and it happens often when I do 2v2.

There needs to be a way for the other people that are rank 80 to get the same partners that I do, and have me get the other rank 80 to help balance out the win record. It is not fair to get the losing partner every time because of having excess ranks that don't matter being the factor of who is your partner in a 2v2.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/21/2018 13:41:24   
One Winged Angel1357

So 2v2 match making should count all players as the same rank if they can possibly have all PvP impacting ranks correct?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/21/2018 15:55:08   
.Lord Ginger.

Yes. Rank 80 should be no different than rank 500. Also, I shouldn’t be a rank 80 and get a 39 and get robbed by two rank 60s either, at least not ALL the time, because that’s not fair to screw over the high ranks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2v2 Partners
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition