Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Buy Back Shop Promotional Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> RE: Buy Back Shop Promotional Items
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2018 7:52:02   
Mr. Delector

Emperor_Blitz did you perhaps sell it then buy it from a normal shop? If so it won't appear, I found my Frost Slayer in the buy back shop

< Message edited by Mr. Delector -- 8/8/2018 7:55:41 >
Epic  Post #: 26
8/8/2018 8:44:50   
Emperor_Blitz

Nope I didn't
Epic  Post #: 27
8/9/2018 15:06:21   
  Nightwraith

@Emperor_Blitz -- I see that you definitely bought the Frost Destroyer in-game, but I'm not seeing a 10k purchase when the promotion was running to account for the Frost Slayer (December 2, 2011 - January 27, 2012). What are some of the other items you're not seeing?
Post #: 28
8/9/2018 15:29:23   
Emperor_Blitz

I didn't buy the 10k package for the Dragon Slayer Armor + Dragon Buster II either. Both were sold in shop separately at Slayer on release and I only bought the Dragon Buster II with my varium via the 2.5k varium package yet the Dragon Slayer Armor was in my buy-back shop same goes for other people. Is the case different for the Frost Weapons from 2011 since they were both sold in shop from Hank and via the 10k package?

< Message edited by Emperor_Blitz -- 8/9/2018 15:30:12 >
Epic  Post #: 29
8/10/2018 15:29:34   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Please only post if you think you are missing an item and would like Nightwraith to look into it.

ED Bugs is not the place to complain about extra items that are appearing in the buy back shop. Nightwraith has already explained that this is a limitation of the tracking that was available pre-2013 and the only options were to have extra items appear during times where promos overlapped, or to have none of those items in the buy back shop.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/10/2018 15:53:44   
Emperor_Blitz

If that's the case then I'm missing some items and since when were the Mechachillid armor and weapons (guns and auxes) a promo?
Epic  Post #: 31
8/10/2018 18:38:51   
Albus dumbledore

Hello Dear Nightwraith and others :
NighWraith i bought a 10k ap during june 2012 and in same month it was the infernal war when i opened my buyback shop only 2 seasonal armors frost reaper and beast rider can you please tell why i do not find anything related to infernal or rare weps of frost and as i said i bought the 10k during the same month of the event at least as a respect sign to those who played and bought something of the varium in that even or the frystland war event to get something i even bought 4k ap twice before the infernal event so please check for me if there is any chance to get them in my back shop if you may ?
@nightwraith

Till now i did not get any answer ??!!!!
@nightwraith @whitetiger

< Message edited by Albus dumbledore -- 8/13/2018 12:09:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> RE: Buy Back Shop Promotional Items
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition