Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Uses of defender medals at level 90

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Uses of defender medals at level 90
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2018 9:04:29   
moe

I just recently reached level 90 and have been wondering if there're any useful defender medal items to get at my level.
AQW  Post #: 1
8/8/2018 9:49:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

Elemental Unity Upgrades
Eslence Weapon at Level 80
Shadow Shard Scythe LV 80
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
8/8/2018 10:13:06   
moe

Is there a specific reason why I should get those items?

Also, I remember someone in the general discussion mentioning that the Elite Wand of the Sunken Rose from Yllmar is as powerful as paragon's soulblade and the new chicken wind scythe. Is that true? How is it powerful? And not just it, but the others as well.
AQW  Post #: 3
8/8/2018 10:31:44   
Greyor_42

Elemental Unity upgrades are recommenced because it it currently the best overall trinket if you have it. As for Eselence weapons you really don't need to spend any more than the initial DM's to craft the lowest level versions, since you'll only be showing them for their effect.

As for the Sunken Rose Weapons, yes, stat-wise they are very comparable to Necro Paragon Soulblade and the scythe you get from beating the Sea Chicken Emperor. As for how good those three are, they're the best weapons for their respective elements.
DF  Post #: 4
8/8/2018 11:00:05   
Shadow X Ascendant

^ The reasons.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
8/8/2018 11:02:35   
moe

Ok, I'll be doing the togs maze in the inn to get the medals. Need about 30 left to get the smallest level version of the staff. Is the armor worth farming for? Is it powerful?

If you need a character rating or comparison between items
just ask ^_^........No seriously I really need something
to do ^_^
AQW  Post #: 6
8/8/2018 11:06:18   
Shadow X Ascendant

If you already have Togslayer, no , is not worth.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
8/8/2018 11:16:22   
moe

What's the best quest to farm for the medals?
AQW  Post #: 8
8/8/2018 11:39:34   
Shadow X Ascendant

Tog Invasion Or Fire Over Oaklore, Outside Wars, you have only these two options
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
8/10/2018 11:48:31   
moe

Instead of farming for that wep, can I just use the fallen ice dragon staff?
AQW  Post #: 10
8/10/2018 12:03:34   
vishal

Eselence Weapons trigger on elementals, and fallen ice dragon on humans so they are not a substitute for each other.

Sun god scythe is similar to eselence so if you have that you don't need to farm.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Uses of defender medals at level 90
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition