Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tentacles, Leaves and Deathknights

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Tentacles, Leaves and Deathknights
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2018 16:22:49   
mahasamatman

I have a hard time deciding between Zeclem's (or Unhallowed DK's) ring and necklace (lvl 80), and the Leaf of Flux and Tentacle of Dominion Squirrel Tentacle, which seems way better (lvl 85).

The defense seems to be about the same, the IatEoT items have better crit, Tentacle has lesse stats but higher Luck, same with leaf. Also, Tentacle/Leaf give All res, while DK's give better health and light/darkness res.

Has anyone made a more accurate comparative analysis I can rely on? The new lvl 90 items aren't at the Best in Slot Tool / Definitive DF Guide yet.

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 8/8/2018 16:29:56 >
DF  Post #: 1
8/8/2018 23:17:05   
Shadow X Ascendant

I still use Unhallowed Gear , We will be sure that Unhallowed is better if in next revamp we get Unhallowed Lv 90 Gear
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
8/9/2018 18:36:58   
TFS

As far as necklaces go, both the Squirrel Tentacle and Leaf of Flux are far better than the Zeclem/Unhallowed necklace. Leaf of Flux is very marginally better than the Squirrel Tentacle for most classes, though you'll prefer the Squirrel Tentacle's higher STR/INT/DEX if you're using a class like Cryptic or Ranger that frequently scores critical hits.
As far as rings go, it's a bit of a toss-up; many people prefer the Tentacle of the Dominion because of its +5 All resistance, though the Zeclem/Unhallowed ring comes with high Melee/Pierce/Magic defense. Generally speaking, you'd want to use Tentacle of the Dominion on an offensive class and the Zeclem/Unhallowed ring on a defensive one; I can see from your character page that you're a Riftwalker, if this is the class you use most often then you'd be better off with Tentacle of the Domimion.
Don't bother at all with the Void Chitin Band.
DF  Post #: 3
8/10/2018 19:50:02   
mahasamatman

Thank you very much!
DF  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> Tentacles, Leaves and Deathknights
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition