Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hi, to the person who randomly gifted me 5000 Z-tokens:

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Hi, to the person who randomly gifted me 5000 Z-tokens:
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2018 1:53:26   
Kaiyatime

I've been having a bad time in my life, it's been a real struggle. Your act of kindness made me smile widely, and I really appreciate it. I don't know who sent it, or if you can even tell it was me who received it, but thank you, and thank you to anyone else who decided to send out a gift to a random stranger. It mattered to me, and I wish I could give you a hug.
Post #: 1
8/10/2018 2:18:11   
Aura Knight

This is kind of adorable. Not the part about you having a bad time but the fact something that most would consider insignificant could make someone happy enough to make a post about it. This must be some secret extra prize for donating. Maybe whomever donated will come forward too. People seem to have been quite generous during this past Donation Drive and it's pretty great that almost everyone got something from it. Hope whatever bad time you're dealing with is made less bad soon.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
8/10/2018 3:55:36   
Kaiyatime

Thank you, I appreciate it :)
Post #: 3
8/10/2018 4:33:18   
Yozai

This is the reason I gave tokens away.
I really hope the people that got it is as happy as you.

< Message edited by Yozai -- 8/10/2018 5:07:22 >
AQ  Post #: 4
8/10/2018 11:25:05   
CH4OT1C!

1). Hope things get better soon
2). You and others like you are the reason I put in what I can to the contest too (albeit I can't put in much)
3). Anyone who donates can see the name of the character that gets donated to, but beyond that no
4). Wasn't me who sent you them, but I really do hope you enjoy them
AQ  Post #: 5
8/10/2018 14:22:46   
Kay Oh

Make sure to be around during Christmas too :)
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 6
8/10/2018 16:58:20   
SIGMUND

I only made six donations of 1000 tokens each during this Tibbles collection.

Thank you to those of you who gave me any tokens in return.
I think I ended up with about one gift per character.
AQ  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Hi, to the person who randomly gifted me 5000 Z-tokens:
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition