Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Design Notes August 10th, 2018: Star Festival, Risen Sun Ninja Set & Kickstarter Sneak Peek

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes August 10th, 2018: Star Festival, Risen Sun Ninja Set & Kickstarter Sneak Peek
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2018 19:30:37   
Ted Zlammy

quote:

August 10, 2018
The Star Festival Begins
Help Grant Princess Miko's Seven Wishes
Happy Tanabata! This weekend, head to Yokai Isle as we celebrate the legendary Star Festival (known in our world as Tanabata). Battle across Lore to help grant Princess Miko's wishes for the Sky King's daughter come true, then stay for the /party presents!

Visit the Star Festival to:

• Decorate Akiba for the Star Festival
  • Battle across Lore as you hunt for her wishes
  • Unlock the Moon Bow Ninja reward armor set after completing the story
  • Get the exclusive level 80 boss drop armor set
  • Return to the event at any time with the hanging Star Festival Decoration house item

After you complete this weekend's story, talk to Princess Miko to begin her Star Festival Gift quest. Bring her Fallen Stars and there's a chance she'll give you one of the following:

• a piece of the Moon Bow Ninja armor set
  • Tanabata Polearm
  • Paper Crane mace
  • Soben Bowl + Sticks daggers (member-only)
  • Storm Kimono (member-only)

Return to the Festival at Any Time
    If you are a member in AQWorlds, head to the Akiba House Items Shop. You can purchase the Tanabata Festival Decoration for 7,777 gold. When you click on this item, you'll be taken straight to a permanent version of Akiba, where you can continue to farm for the 0 AC Moon Bow Ninja armor set!

Tags: Alina

• quote:

August 10, 2018
    Risen Sun Ninja Set
    Available for a Limited Time!
    Gear up to celebrate Tanabata with Princess Miko's Star Festival in Yokai! The Risen Sun Ninja armor set will be available from your Featured Gear Shop ]for AdventureCoins from August 9th to August 31st.

Pieces of the armor set include:

• Risen Sun Ninja Armor
  • Hood, Hair, and Locks
  • Risen Sun Blade
  • Risen Sun Ninja Katana
  • Dual Wield Katanas
  • and Risen Sun Blade and Katana dual weaponn

• quote:

August 10, 2018
    HeroMart KickStarter Backer Sneak Peek
    The Moglin Invasion is almost upon us! Help make it a reality.
    Want to help make @HeroMart's AdventureQuest Moglins plushies possible? The Master of Moglins Class, is one of the in-game rewards available from select backer tiers. (The KickStarter was submitted for approval. We will let you know as soon as we put it live!)

**And tagged it is! Thanks for formatting the design notes, Ted! ~Kokujoe_AK ^______^v

< Message edited by Kokujoe -- 8/11/2018 0:02:56 >
    MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    8/10/2018 19:58:38   
    you stop

oo boy, another "challenge" boss, another sc+ap day
    AQW  Post #: 2
    8/10/2018 21:15:58   
    Metakirby
    Constructive & Helpful!

Another week, another boss fight and another late night session of farming for a bunch of items to add to my ever growing pool of items in the endless void known as the AQW bank.

I liked the release, I am a fan of questlines which takes place on several maps, so it was pretty much an instant hit, aside from the lack of music in all the Yokai maps. I also found out while doing the release (because I like playing releases with sound on, sue me...) that the Librarium has "SHHHHHH" noises playing occasionally, on a certain interval. It really caught me off guard when I first heard it.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 8/10/2018 21:18:34 >
    AQW  Post #: 3
    8/10/2018 22:05:39   
    Beshin Adin

I was hoping for more of a love story..........
    AQ AQW  Post #: 4
    8/10/2018 22:14:27   
    Aura Knight

I didn't really care for the story in this one but the rewards are nice. And being able to visit some older areas is never a bad thing. I'm not having much luck with the actual quest rewards but got the other set from the boss. So I'm fairly content with that. In certain quests during the wish granting part of the event it took a while to get the quest item drops which did make things quite annoying. There were multiple quests and I spent some time trying to complete them all. And then once the quests were finished we have to farm even more for random chance rewards. In about 15 quest completions I got 1 reward. And while the quest is easy it is also boring.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
    8/11/2018 12:32:12   
    Rtkat3

spoiler:

The wishes were said to have been scattered by a Kamaitachi even though we never got to fight one.

As for Uji No Hashihime, her design was based off of Aqueous from "Oversoul."

I wonder how Cysero would react to the Ghostly Chickencows.
    AQ  Post #: 6
    8/11/2018 21:46:55   
      Alina
    Battleon Sorceress

Rtkat3: With ketchup.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    8/11/2018 21:59:26   
    Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ GD / EpicDuel

Glad to see we can replay the event with the house item, that will certainly come in handy.

Seeing as it's sending us all across Lore we might even revisit some older places which is always nice for memories. Was only discussing this the other day.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    8/12/2018 12:02:45   
    Rtkat3

@alina What do you mean with ketchup?
    AQ  Post #: 9
    8/12/2018 15:33:38   
    Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ GD / EpicDuel

She meant for Cysero if he got a bit hungry, douse the chickencow's with ketchup.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    8/12/2018 20:48:14   
    Beshin Adin

^ Cysero doesn't eat chickencows. He loves them, and hugs them, and pets them, and squeezes them, and calls them George
    AQ AQW  Post #: 11
    8/13/2018 13:30:34   
    Rtkat3

Wrong project.
    AQ  Post #: 12
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes August 10th, 2018: Star Festival, Risen Sun Ninja Set & Kickstarter Sneak Peek
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition