Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is there any reason to be a warrior compared to mage?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Is there any reason to be a warrior compared to mage?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2018 19:48:19   
Kurtz96

So the cryomancer bloodmage is coming next week. And the antarctic athame is also out. Plus the other spell support and boosts.

At this point is there any advantage to being a non-mage?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
8/10/2018 19:55:57   
wizard_man

no

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
8/10/2018 20:06:51   
Legendary Ash

Base damage in melee for Skills are for Warrior 100%, Mages 75% and 25% more Spcost for +25% damage, which results in Warrior having one turn more of skill than Mage, meaning an extra turn of Elecomp skill if the armor has this.

Overall Mages that regenerate mana to cast spells get a free effect from spell boosting items and avoid the weapon penalty, its a balance problem resembling weapon leans like Zealot's Wrath if the monster doesn't attack the player.
AQ  Post #: 3
8/10/2018 21:15:27   
KingInTheNorth

Well with the existence of the Werewolf subrace and Buffalot as well as Bloodmage armors, I found it best to go hybrid on my main.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Is there any reason to be a warrior compared to mage?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition