Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why has it changed?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why has it changed?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2018 4:58:44   
Rayzo77

Hello Epic duel,
I want to tell you ... Why did you change this game so much? The first time I started playing this game was many years ago, I think about 10 years, but it was still nice and fun at that time ... but now with countless updates and radical changes ... it has reached where it came , before the EPIC game world, there were even 600+ online players, but now, if I'm 100+, I've just begun to play this game but after seeing what changes have been made. he does not like it anymore .. just like it's no longer the epic duel I once knew.

Before this game was upgraded, the skiing was all the more normal: [url=http://image.geotorrents.com/images/23444609956801342154.png[/url]
Now players at this level, that is, 36 as in the above picture, you see 1,000 and some health, or 400+ defenses, or force 70+ where they are still going to hit huge, somewhere at 600-700 to some levels not extraordinarily high .. So I would like you and there are probably some players who would like to make back that game that we all know as Epic duel.
Post #: 1
8/16/2018 14:13:56   
RaXZerGamingZ

the game isnt as simple anymore which is unfortunate
Post #: 2
9/1/2018 14:56:02   
huuduy1

I really wish the ED developed revert all the change. I'm still not used with the active shield buff ( which is passive previously ). I was really enjoying this game, after 6 years come back ( my kids is 3 yo now ) i can not have fun while playing like before. ED devs should really listen to player base instead rebuild their whole system into ****hole and now they are trying to fix it. I remember i visit the game since last year, there is no update or information about the game after 8 months straight ( i thought this game is dead ).
Epic  Post #: 3
9/1/2018 20:02:35   
Mother1

the game has changed from what we used to play. I remember when I first started the game was more simple as well despite it supposed to be a planning game. however a lot of the changes made were to appease players who wanted the change due to finding something boring.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why has it changed?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition