Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 1 of 812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2018 12:15:43   
Shadow X Ascendant

With Epoch having it's Design For Both Genders And Animations Done, Dove is Finally working at the two classes we waited since the start of the year, even i will buy 2000 DCs package for CW, Let's take a look at them

Fleshweaver Progress = https://imgur.com/PXc1hKs

Chaosweaver Progress = https://imgur.com/a/dzxCBxu
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
8/20/2018 12:24:24   
Zeldax

Here are the links to Dove's tweets that have show the progress:

FleshWeaver:
https://twitter.com/TomixDF/status/1030924914105229312

ChaosWeaver:
https://twitter.com/TomixDF/status/1026856835859529730
https://twitter.com/TomixDF/status/1026856785464971264
https://twitter.com/tomixdf/status/782676188586205189 (The preview we got back in 2016)

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 8/20/2018 12:30:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/20/2018 12:27:07   
dragon_monster

I like the chaosweaver which is basically an soulweaver with an weapon and according to Lore anyone who uses soulweaving for battle bar the headmaster of the Edelia is an chaosweaver. That is what we are anyway now we have the class so it fits better.
Fleashweaver is an abomination in lore and the art. We are like an red hulk that did not went fully hulk

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 8/20/2018 12:29:15 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
8/20/2018 12:30:58   
RepkyleL26

seriously though what happens to aegis when we get fleshweaver? he's so essential in inn bosses as a guest to me
DF AQW  Post #: 4
8/20/2018 12:32:47   
Zeldax

You'll have to consume Aegis to become a FleshWeaver. You'll also be locked out of SW, MSW, and both Aegis guests.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/20/2018 13:02:41   
Shadow X Ascendant

Aegis is not very worth on Inn Challenges, you can see that just by going alone with BSW, to tell the truth, ALL Inn Challenges are better when you are fighting alone. You Will be locked of SW and MSW and Aegis Guests, but we still don't are sure, if we won't be able to use these armors on the Closet after getting FW.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 8/20/2018 13:23:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
8/20/2018 16:24:31   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Oh my, I hadn't seen that Chaosweaver progress yet. My excitement has only intensified now...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
8/20/2018 16:26:31   
GammaCavy

I do not intend to get Fleshweaver. Ever. It's personal.
However, I'll probably support the game and get Chaosweaver for all my characters, main and alt.
DF  Post #: 8
8/21/2018 12:34:41   
SalomonSnow

Ok ok ok. I need to understand, because I had another concept for this classes ( at least for chaosweaver )
First Secundus is what??? I tought he had more affinity to fleshweaver (I know that one part of him is fleshweaver and another for chaosweaver)

Let me write this...

Soulweaver: you weave with and soul ally (in this case aegis (I love you so much <3)) and you can do some things and synchro for make good things.

Fleshweaver: you weave with your own flesh and your power can be destructive and if i don't mistake, you're so dangerous to have a soul ally (because you can hurt it), but in this case, you can't hurt secundus, because he is a fleshweaver too... but I think you'll always combat alone if you use this armor.

Chaosweaver: I didn't really understand why they are connected with the power of a soul ally and with a normal weapon... well, I didn't understand anything about this class. If someone can explain me :D

quote:

You'll have to consume Aegis to become a FleshWeaver. You'll also be locked out of SW, MSW, and both Aegis guests.

I don't think so, because with the simple idea you could hurt aegis if he would wanna synchronize with you, because all you are pain. But I think he'll respect your decision and he'll be being your soul ally as well. But not for fight hand to hand with you.

< Message edited by SalomonSnow -- 8/21/2018 12:54:24 >
DF AQW  Post #: 9
8/21/2018 12:45:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

Losing Aegis while unlocking FW is not an discussion, is an Fact.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
8/21/2018 17:42:32   
dragon eye01

Well actually, if I recall correctly Dove said that you would be able to consume both Secundus and Aegis, and potentially some other SoulAllies/Minions as well, but that you would have the choice to consume Aegis and Secundus for the full skill set, only Aegis for one side of it, or only Secundus for the other side of it. I also believe it was stated that you could reverse the decision by "regurgitating" Secundus and Aegis, however all this was stated years ago when we first began talking about ChaosWeaver and FleshWeaver, so plans may have drastically changed since then. I'll try to hunt down the places Dove said all that, but considering they're from over a year and a half ago, I don't think I'll be able to find much.
DF  Post #: 11
8/21/2018 17:47:08   
dragon_monster

Consume Secundus? Yeah I doubt its still true we are talking about an being that really cares about its survival. Not gonna teach us something that will kill him.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
8/21/2018 18:45:28   
SalomonSnow

quote:

Well actually, if I recall correctly Dove said that you would be able to consume both Secundus and Aegis, and potentially some other SoulAllies/Minions as well, but that you would have the choice to consume Aegis and Secundus for the full skill set, only Aegis for one side of it, or only Secundus for the other side of it. I also believe it was stated that you could reverse the decision by "regurgitating" Secundus and Aegis, however all this was stated years ago when we first began talking about ChaosWeaver and FleshWeaver, so plans may have drastically changed since then. I'll try to hunt down the places Dove said all that, but considering they're from over a year and a half ago, I don't think I'll be able to find much.

But for fleshweaver or chaosweaver? because If you are fleshweaver, you cannot consume aegis (secundus it would, but aegis...) because it could hurt him too much. Fleshweavers are so agressive (you can see roirr, secundus could keep, because he is fleshweaver too), also they can whatever soul ally they want, but at a high price. I really don't use it if it can hurt aegis.

Update: I investigated about chaosweaver and i could see the difference and what they are he he he. So... I think if you are chaosweaver, may you can use secundus as a soul ally.
DF AQW  Post #: 13
8/21/2018 18:47:34   
Sakurai the Cursed

No, sorry. Tomix made it very clear that the price to unlock FW at all was to consume Aegis, and while it would be reversible (maybe only once, maybe with a DC cost) doing so would lose you access to FW; you can't have both. The thing about the right side of the skills (and I'm not sure if this was just an idea or if it's the final decision) was that you could choose to go hunt down and consume other Spirits (doubtful that one of them would be Secundus, but who knows) to fill out that half of the skillset, or you could avoid that and just use the half given by Secundus' training (presumably using the Memory Shards), but Aegis is non-negotiable. You literally consume him and he ceases to exist in order to unlock the class, although we have no idea what the situation will be that leads to that - it's worth noting at least that Tomix said it won't be considered murder.

@SalomonSnow - ChaosWeaver, as far as we can piece together as there's not a whole lot of information on their practices pre-spider curse, is just a SoulWeaver that seems to be more combat-focused (Tomix said that we would be considered ChaosWeavers with our use of the SW class if not for the fact that we were bound to Aegis, a Pure Spirit) and uses a Corrupt ally, that generally being a Spirit that represents a vice rather than a virtue. In our case that will be Secundus, however the class is not going to be canon and will instead simply cost DCs, presumably because it would be too corrupting for our hero to use from a story perspective.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
8/21/2018 22:12:20   
SalomonSnow

Yes, I know fleshweaver consumes souls, secundus says himself. But aegis? I don't know, perhaps the simple option that not be close to aegis. Yes, chaosweaver uses corrupted spirits, but normally they're half soulweaver, half spiders. But secundus himself will teach us how to use without be a spider.

I just know that aegis is going to suffer, because both classes are very dangerous to him. Perhaps we separated of him if we would notice he is going to suffer.

< Message edited by SalomonSnow -- 8/21/2018 22:25:04 >
DF AQW  Post #: 15
8/21/2018 22:53:06   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@SalomonSnow:

1: The only reason the Chaosweavers were half spider is because of the curse inflicted upon them as a result of Vaal's wish from the Judgement Wheel. After we destroyed Greed/Judgement Wheel, the curse was lifted, therefore none of the Chaosweavers are half spider anymore. See Char.

2: I would have to delve deep into some staff posts somewhere, but the staff did confirm that to unlock Fleshweaver, we would definitely have to consume and/or sacrifice Aegis.

If I remember correctly, Fleshweaver is going to be an unlockable class, whereas Chaosweaver will be able to be bought with DC's.

"There are no men like me, there's only me."
-Jaime Lannister
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 16
8/21/2018 22:56:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

And one thing , if you are going to buy the 2000 DCs package just like me, don't buy it now, we will have an new surprise once CW / FW is released.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
8/21/2018 23:06:45   
Chewy905

@SalomonSnow. This is not a negotiable point. Tomix has stated that you must eat aegis to unlock fleshweaver, and you will LOSE soulweaver as a result. Tomix/Dove TOLD us this. We don't know the story implications behind it but it WILL be happening.
Post #: 18
8/21/2018 23:53:23   
Zeldax

Some small corrections. Dove confirmed that a Chaosweaver does not necessarily need to have a Corrupted Soul Ally. What makes you a Chaosweaver is that you use your Soul Ally in combat. Dove also mentioned that if we were a student of Edelia and they found out that we used Aegis in combat, we'd be banished from the school and we'd be branded Chaosweavers (which we technically are; we also technically already have three CW classes being SW, MSW, and enTropy). What corrupts your soul ally is your intentions. If you have bad intentions as a Weaver then you begin to corrupt your Soul Ally and vice versa.

We also definitely will not consume Secundus, especially because we are in the loop in which Roirr/Vaal become Secundus who then ensures that Roirr and Vaal will always become Secundus.

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 8/21/2018 23:57:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
8/22/2018 1:59:41   
PurgeXZ

Dear god... So we have to kill Aegis once and for all?

I'm not certain what to think of this...

Actually

THAT IS AWESOME. MORE MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH, MORE
Post #: 20
8/22/2018 3:00:46   
Zeldax

Not "kill", consume. He becomes a part of you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
8/22/2018 9:00:53   
rater202

It's been speculated that he might still exist to some level within us but will "cease to exist" as an individual.

As for us eatign Secundus... That's my bad.

I whil back, I speculated that Secundus would be the Big Bad of a future storyline and end up beign defeated--this being why Chaosweaver wasn't canon... well, that and becuase you're already either a Soulweaver or a Fleshweaver so you either already have an ally or a Spirit would have to be an idiot to wilingly bond with you.

Since it's confirmed that their will be dtoryline changes, I speculated that a Fleshweaver PC might get the option to Consume him instead of Banishing him.
AQ DF  Post #: 22
8/22/2018 10:10:15   
Zeldax

AFAIK there won't be storyline changes, especially since that would mean Dove would have to create more than one dialogue/cutscene, but there might be dialogue changes when you talk to certain NPCs in certain areas.

Chaosweaver not being canon is mainly due to it being sold for DCs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/22/2018 12:45:17   
Ace Woodlink

Should note that going Fleshweaver will lock you out of getting Soulforged weapons, as you need Aegis to find the elemental spirits for the 2 repeatable quests.
MQ  Post #: 24
8/22/2018 12:51:36   
Shadow X Ascendant

Lock out of using elements aside ??? that you already always have
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 1 of 812345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition