Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2018 13:19:37   
Greyor_42

No, it doesn't. Unless of course you're suggesting Tomix was evil.
DF  Post #: 126
10/4/2018 13:24:59   
Arcturus96

So the only reason Edelia bans using them is because of the "tainting" on your soul?
Post #: 127
10/4/2018 13:27:38   
Greyor_42

It's not just Edelia, it's all of Azeveyr that bans Forbidden Magick.
DF  Post #: 128
10/4/2018 13:28:57   
Arcturus96

I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere and I just forgot, what exactly is Forbidden Magick? Besides the obvious
Post #: 129
10/4/2018 13:37:59   
Greyor_42

Forbidden Magick is a series of Azeveyran magicks(hence the k in magick) that have set, usually potent, effects and all taint the user's soul, locking them out of any afterlife, as the cost. The only way around the soul taint problem is to be a victim of Tanislav's Last Will, as that turns you into an Elemental Spirit with no exceptions.
DF  Post #: 130
10/4/2018 13:43:30   
Lujikul

Well, now that raises a different question for me, and it may be somewhat off topic. What happens to those who can't go on to the afterlife due to tainted souls? Do they just cease to exist? Forced to wander Lore for all of eternity? Trapped as undead?
Post #: 131
10/4/2018 13:43:56   
Greyor_42

Cease to exist.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 10/4/2018 13:44:09 >
DF  Post #: 132
10/4/2018 14:02:35   
Sakurai the Cursed

@Greyor - I mean, his element was Evil the whole time we knew him, other than when he was full synched with Pandora. And he used a corrupted ally for most of his life, so if anyone were to be corrupted... Unless the fact that his soul was tainted (and, well, barely even there) from the Forbidden Magick he used prevented its corruption?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
10/4/2018 14:16:43   
BluuHorseOfficial

Also, Daniel and Baltael both permanently died, then? Cease to exist and all?
DF  Post #: 134
10/4/2018 15:53:20   
Sakurai the Cursed

Danyel did because his life and soul were the fuel for the Forbidden Magick used against Roirr, yes. Baltael I dunno about, Secundus punched his fist through his chest and technically I think he's the one who cast the Forbidden Magick, but it's unclear.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
10/4/2018 17:29:45   
Greyor_42

@Sakurai

Tomix's element was only Evil because of the Elemental Spirit who's soulthreads he was using. Though, yes, his soul was Corrupted by Aspar shenanigans(though, said shenanigans were also the only reason Tomix's soul still existed after releasing the seven Corrupt Spirits). As for Baltael, when Secundus punched a hole through Baltael, he banished him, and banished Elemental Spirits cease to exist, regardless of if they had cast Forbidden Magick.

quote:

the Forbidden Magick used against Roirr

Completely unrelared fun fact about this Forbidden Magick: on the Discord, Dove called it "Sacrifice Your Own Soul In Order To Achieve Absolute Nullification", and was unofficially shortened to SYOSIOTAAN.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 10/4/2018 17:31:52 >
DF  Post #: 136
10/4/2018 17:55:38   
Zeldax

Slight correction on that: he didn't "call" it that, he just explained what the spell did.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
10/4/2018 18:30:12   
Sakurai the Cursed

Well it's not very absolute if it didn't entirely work, is it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
10/4/2018 20:17:01   
Demonic_Tofu

... Please, just agree to disagree. This argument has far surpassed the initial thread. MoDs if you are watching... HELP!!!

I just want news on chaos/fleshweavers... not fanboys screaming at each other... >.<
Post #: 139
10/4/2018 20:22:29   
Greyor_42

We're not really arguing or screaming at each other, though. Though I will admit we've definitely gone off track when it comes to the topic, and should probably reign it back in.
DF  Post #: 140
10/4/2018 21:36:41   
Sakurai the Cursed

Sorry, but I'm confused. This is a pretty normal discussion, what fanboys are screaming at each other...? Agree to disagree about what? There's not even (currently) an argument happening so far as I can tell. I do get that you only want to see news about FW/CW and nothing else, but this is a discussion forum, I'm afraid discussion is gonna happen... And with weaving in particular with all the interconnected lore, tangential topics always get raised; it's not really avoidable that people will have related questions, and answers can lead to more questions. It's just the natural evolution of a discussion.

That said, if you're only looking for updates and not any extensive discussion, would the Staff Information Thread be more helpful? It just doesn't seem that you'd need to subject yourself to reading all of this if it makes you uncomfortable, and though admittedly that thread doesn't get used as much as it should, I'll be sure to post any CW/FW updates there if it will help.

< Message edited by Sakurai the Cursed -- 10/4/2018 21:37:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
10/4/2018 21:38:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

Just remembering That FW news are my Job to Publish hehehehe
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
10/6/2018 18:20:43   
Sinclair Glory

Although the probability is highly unlikely, I hope we receive FW or even CW as a happy new year gift!
Post #: 143
10/6/2018 18:43:23   
Shadow X Ascendant

May The Gods Hear You ^
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
10/6/2018 21:09:16   
Frigus

So how powerful will Fleshweaver be? Obviously, for a class to affect the story this much to the point of two other classes and npc dialogue to change, it must be a pretty big deal. We're clearly not going to be Doomknight levels of broken.
Post #: 145
10/7/2018 6:44:16   
Edorath

Kind if curious, if Transcendence was apparently Alraia’s weapon and the katana soulweaver uses was Argis’, is there a chance we’ll ever get to use that sword as a piece of equipment like Vaal does with Transcendence?
AQ AQW  Post #: 146
10/7/2018 7:54:09   
BluuHorseOfficial

But Vaal is a Chaosweaver. He's supposed to battle. We're Soulweavers and we aren't supposed to.
DF  Post #: 147
10/7/2018 10:08:58   
Edorath

It’s not like that’s stopping us to be quite fair. Hell, we’re already borrowing the sword for a skill, might as well keep it around for a bit. We might be a soulweaver but Aegis is currently the only reason we’re not considered a chaosweaver. Hell, i’m not sure our character even knows how to weave items with soulthreads.
AQ AQW  Post #: 148
10/8/2018 21:50:56   
Ace Woodlink

quote:

Hell, i’m not sure our character even knows how to weave items with soulthreads.

Unless I'm horribly mistaken, it is implied that we make our own clothes as a SoulWeaver/Master SoulWeaver.
MQ  Post #: 149
10/9/2018 8:48:17   
Greyor_42

Nope. We've canonically never woven with Aegis. Heck, the Master Soulweaver coat was something we commissioned from Tomix because we liked his, so he made it for us and named us "master".
DF  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 6 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition