Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2018 18:55:07   
Greyor_42

It was still a full bond. That's why Aspar was able to force a FullSynch the way he did. And just because Aspar left doesn't mean the bond was gone. Heck, Aspar was barely ever around even before he left for the Void and was revealed to be Envy.
DF  Post #: 176
10/17/2018 19:08:15   
blowthemandown

Remind me, did they ever explain why he change from purple to green in Book Three?
DF  Post #: 177
10/17/2018 21:08:29   
Sakurai the Cursed

Because he was no longer trying to hide who he was; Tomix knew anyway. Purple Aspar was just a persona he put on to fool Tomix into not realizing that he was Envy, one of the Seven Sin Spirits that Tomix was hunting down and killing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
10/17/2018 21:38:23   
Greyor_42

Actually, playing through the origins quest, he was always purple to begin with, since he was purple in the picture he drew when he was still only a child. The color change is probably just to represent the fact that he is the Spirit of Envy(since the idiom "green with envy" and all).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 10/17/2018 21:41:06 >
DF  Post #: 179
10/19/2018 20:06:48   
Malarik the Caster

My headcannon for the green shift is that he embraces the envy persona, so it's reflected in him as a spirit. His existence is just spirit, with no physical body, so one would be able to physically see how one's spirit is tainted in that form. Hence the colours and the designs representing the personality of each spirit.
Post #: 180
10/19/2018 20:27:59   
Sakurai the Cursed

Hmm, interesting. He was always the Spirit of Envy, though, so I dunno that that really has anything to do with whatever happened while we were frozen to turn him green. His "envy persona" wasn't a persona but just what he naturally was, so I'm not sure it makes sense for him to turn green by embracing himself if he wasn't originally green. Perhaps it was a result of the research and experimentation he was doing with souls, or maybe it was even something that happened due to Tomix realizing he was connected to an abomination, rather than anything Envy himself did. Something like, Tomix seeing envy as the color green ("green with envy", as greyor said) and that influencing Envy through their link.

< Message edited by Sakurai the Cursed -- 10/19/2018 20:28:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
10/21/2018 23:57:24   
Samirasaid

Personally I've been looking good for the look of flashweaver, I have a more justified theory for those who are afraid of becoming flashweaver by consuming Aegis. Have you noticed that Fashashaver is practically a Simbionte? As Venom or because it is red like Carnage? I believe that by consuming Aegis you will be in connection with it, to use the essence and the power of Ice or some attack of it. This goes for the same way in the Synconization, where the Elemental spirit enters inside the body of Tecelao to use the powers without killing or causing Pain, as a possession, in the case flashweaver you are connected with the spiritual core of him and in the end he will be able to use its elements or skills to design weapons with the body, as we saw or you will see in the movie Venom, with the Simbionte that designs weapons. In that case the host or soulAlly stays in a more conscious induced coma. Or another case the own Majinboo that absorbs the others to use the powers and to create tranformations in the body without harming the consumed ones. As for Chaosweaver I like the style and especially the way it will walk running at high speed, When we saw Tomix and Daniel moving at high speed made me wonder why SW and MSW is so slow. But there are some things I think you could change about posture, for example: Use the weapon dragging on the floor as Vaal does, but in the standing position and use the weapon forward as vemoz in the Epoch class thus intimidates the adversary. I asked Dove via twitter if Chaosweaver would be possible in CC, he told me no, good as the colors and the disign are more sophisticated I believe he should include the colors of the Tomix 3 book clothes, since they are a bit alike , and azsim would also be a way to honor and remember him using a class in unique clothes.
DF  Post #: 182
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and ChaosWeaver Progress....
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition